Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barrister.collins@inbox.ru

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barrister.collins@inbox.ru

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:00 pm

Next of kin scam.

Email:

Dear friend,

I am Johnson Kuta (a lawyer), my purpose of contacting you is for your consent and/or help to secure and evacuate the funds left behind by my late client to avoid its confiscation or declaration as none serviceable by the bank. The fund is valued at $9,500,000.00 euros. I know you may not actually be in anyway related to him (my late client) but for sharing the same surname with him makes it easier to get the funds to your name and/or have it moved to your account for your access, our joint division and utility. Get back to me for more details.

Regards,
Hon. Barrister J. Kuta

Header:

Return-Path: <test@eirc-rk.ru>
Received: from [37.49.225.181]
Reply-To: <barrister.collins@inbox.ru>
Subject: Re: Waiting for your reply
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 09:21:17
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
essage-Id: <E1hH9mn-00065w-BR@eirc-rk.ru>

Originating IP: 37.49.225.181
Originating ISP: Estoxy Ou
City: Antipolo
Country of Origin: Philippines
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.