Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sophannlimied@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sophannlimied@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:10 pm

Thank you for your attention.
People
Mr.Sophann Im <sophannlimied@yahoo.com> Today at 9:29
Message body
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District, Cadastral Zone, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Abuja - Nigeria.

Our Ref:CBN/FMF/CBX/021/07/019
Contract No: MAV.NNPC/FGN/MIN.
(REF:CSD/DIR/GEN/ADC/02/256)
E-mail:mrahmedldris2000@yahoo.com

Attention:

I, Mr.Sophann Im. am in charge to carry out responsibility to manage receipts and payments of the Republic of Nigeria and to ensure that a proper system of account exists in every department of the Nation's treasury and to exercise general supervision over the receipts of public revenue and over the expenditure of the Federal Government.

I hereby inform you that a group of people came here this morning claiming that you sent them to claim your fund without our consent. We have told this people to come back here on Wednesday whereas we contact you to know if it is true you sent them or not. Please is it true that you sent them to claim your $38.8m. I need your urgent response now before it is late with the following information's below:

Full Name:
Telephone/cell Phone:
Address:

Mr.Sophann Im
Central Bank of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

drmrssoalade@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:20 pm

People
Dr Mrs S.O. Alade <drmrssoalade@yahoo.com> Today at 7:55
Message body
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Abuja - Nigeria.

Attention:

I, Dr.Mrs. S. O ALade. am in charge to carry out responsibility to manage receipts and payments of the Republic of Nigeria and to ensure that a proper system of account exists in every department of the Nation's treasury and to exercise general supervision over the receipts of public revenue and over the expenditure of the Federal Government.

I hereby inform you that a group of people came here this morning claiming that you sent them to claim your fund without our consent. We have told this people to come back here on Wednesday whereas we contact you to know if it is true you sent them or not. Please is it true that you sent them to claim your $38.8m. I need your urgent response now before it is late with the following information's below:

Full Name:
Telephone/cell Phone:
Address:

Dr.(Mrs.) S. O ALade.
Central Bank of Nigeria
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

godwinibe2000@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:39 pm

People
Mrs kemi Adeosun Director Federal Ministry of finance Nigeria <godwinibe2000@yahoo.com> Today at 1:01
Message body
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Abuja - Nigeria.

Attention:

I, Mr Godwin Ibe am in charge to carry out responsibility to manage receipts and payments of the Republic of Nigeria and to ensure that a proper system of account exists in every department of the Nation's treasury and to exercise general supervision over the receipts of public revenue and over the expenditure of the Federal Government.

Full Name:
Telephone/cell Phone:
Address:

Mr Godwin Ibe
Central Bank of Nigeria
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.