Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

goodluckmary@hotmail.com marilobouabre9@yahoo.co.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

federabureauofinteligence@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:58 am

WHY NO MESSAGE FROM YOU?DID YOU NOT GET OUR MESSAGE OF YESTERDAY?DID
YOU NOT COLLECT THE TRANSFER SLIP OF YOUR TRANSFR FROM YOUR BANK?DO
GET BACK TO US NOW

We do not understand your reason for not responding to our several
message since yesterday.

It is very important you respond to this message so that we will know
whether your fund transfer will continue as well as the arrangements
of the delivey of your alluvial gold dust.

We are waiting for your message.Keeping silent to our messages is not
good and it can never help issues.Just break the silence either you
need the transfer of the fund to continue as well as the delivery
arrangements of the alluvial gold dust or not.

Greg Adams.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@ayaplc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:48 am

FROM THE DESK OF: MR WIN THEIN.(OPERATIONAL MANAGER)
AYA BANK PLC. YANGON MYANMAR.
TEL/FAX+959895726602.
EMAIL:info@ayaplc.com

ATTN:

REF: NOTIFICATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FUND AMOUNTING 5.5 MILLION UNITED
STATES DOLLARS

SIR,

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONDS. FROM EVERY INDICATION NOW, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE A JOKER AND NOT SERIOUS PERSON. THIS BANK DO NOT KNOW YOU BEFORE AND YOU ARE NOT OUR CUSTOMER. WE ARE ONLY DOING OUR BANKING SERVICE TO OUR AFFILIATE BANK IN ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE AFRICA. WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO LOSE IN THE TRANSACTION. AS A MATTER OF FACT, THIS TRANSACTION HAS BEEN SUSPENDED TILL WE HEAR FROM OUR AFFILIATE BANK IN AFRICA. WE GAVE YOU TWO BANK ACCOUNT AND YOU DID NOT USE ANY OF THEM AND WE LATER SUGGESTED MONEY GRAM FOR YOU WHICH WE GAVE YOU NAME TO DO THAT. WHAT WE HAVE FIND OUT IS THAT YOU NEVER SENT ANY MONEY AND TRYING TO USE OUR BRAIN.

WITH DUE RESPECT SIR, DO NOT CONTACT THIS BANK AGAIN FOR THIS PAYMENT UNTIL WHEN YOU ARE READY TO FOLLOW OUR DIRECTIVES.

THANKS FOR YOUR COMPREHENSION.

YOURS SINCERELY,

MS MYAT HSU KYAW.
OFFICE OF THE OPERATIONAL MANAGER.
AYA BANK, YANGON MYANMAR.

CC: BANQUE CENTRAL DES ETATE DE L'AFRIQUE DE L'QUEST (BCEAO)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

federabureauofinteligence@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:00 am

It has been brought to every doubt that you do not want the fund and
that is why you fail to respond to our mail and as such your fund
transfer has been cancealed.

HOW DO YOU YELL YOURSELF LIES?YOU NEVER MAKE ANY PAYMENT AND YOU CLAIM
YOU HAVE MADE A PAYMENT WHY?AND WHEN THEY ASKED YOU TO SEND THE MONEY
TO THEM THROUGH EITHER WESTERN UNION OR MOENY GRAM TRANSFER AND YOU
RESPONDED TO THEM THIS WAY,

YOU FEEL YOU ARE CHEATING SOMEONE ELSE WHILE YOU ARE ONLY CHEATING
YOUSELF AND YOUR FORTUNE,THERE IS NO HOW YOU WILL MAKE A TRANSFER TO
THE ACCOUNT THEY GAVE TO YOU AND IT WILL NOT GO THROUGH.

ANOTHER CHANCE IS THAT WE ARE GOING TO GIVE TO YOU AS SOON AS WE HEAR
FROM YOU A AMERICAN BANK ACCOUNT WHERE YOU WILL TRANSFER THE $2650 AS
SOON AS WE HEAR FROM YOU ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT TAKING ALL THESE AS JOKE
AS IT HAS BEEN SHOWN ON YOUR ATTITUDES.

YOU RESPONSE IS HIGHLY AWAITED.

GREG ADAMS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

auditors.worldbankof@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:28 pm

FINAL NOTIFICATION OF ALL APPROVED DEBT SETTLEMENT
People
World Bank Auditors <auditors.worldbankof@gmail.com> 22 Apr at 2:33 PM
BCC
Message body
THE WORLD BANK AUDITORS
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT COMMISSION
DEBT SETTLEMENT SCHEME
REGIONAL DELEGATION
Our Ref: WB/AUDI/10/2019
Tel+447053844127
ATTN: (BENEFICIARY)
Sequel to the memorandum of understanding signed between the World Bank ,Central Bank of Nigeria, African Union,EU,FBI,IMF. We in our capacity as a professional team of World Bank Expatriate have been mandated and empowered to solely handle all foreign debts, contractual payment, all foreign inheritance payment and other external debt servicing, this mandate is due to expire in Ninety working days. In the light of the above, your name and company was among ten (10) foreign debtors short-listed under Category' A' to benefit from this quarter payment of the year 2019
Presently your file have been referred to my desk for due Verification and Authentication. However, after a protracted deliberation over your debts, I discovered that the reasons why your payment is delayed till this date is because there were counter claims over your fund, prominent among the discrepancies discovered is an application/sworn declaration deposed for a change of account number, purporting that you are terminally sick and wish that your fund be transferred to account number 009-470-00051 Banquo Centonale vauddosle, belonging to your next-of-kin in Switzerland, you are therefore required as a matter of urgency to confirm to us if this is true or not. Meanwhile, all approved payments/debts settlement should be through our designated bank in Asia only. Every further communication from anywhere concerning your payment should be ignored and contact the bank below.
AYA BANK PLC. YANGON MYANMAR.
TEL/FAX+959895726602.
EMAIL:info@ayaplc.com
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Win Thein Maung.(Director of Operations)
DIRECT EMAIL: maungwinayab@gmail.com
Furthermore, Contact the bank upon receipt of this message and open an online Dollar account with them as we have resolved that all payment henceforth should be via online to stop payment of unnecessary fees from Beneficiaries.
We advice you not to jeopardize your chances of receiving your fund by communicating with any other office outside world bank Auditors office as we are spearheading all contractual/inheritance payments, and our strong suspicion is that some unscrupulous officials in the Banking sector in Africa Presidential /Senate Committees and your representatives must have a hand in this arrangements to divert your fund because several allegations of extortion, delay and misappropriation of contractors/inheritance funds have been leveled against them.
Be guided accordingly as we expect your urgent response and do not fail to contact the bank in Yangon Myanmar as directed.
Regards,
Mr.Prak John Rachana
Regional Delegation
==============================================================
This email may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this email from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated

Phone:
+447053844127
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Limited
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

nelson.douglas27@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:47 pm

recovery scam;

Dear ,

Good day to you.I hope you are doing well and if so thanks be to God.

Please Pastor Kenneth,I am reaching you now because there is a client of mine who is into oil business here and wants to relocate with his family to the United States of America.

He is in need of a person who he will transfer the sum of 30 million dollarrs to his account You are to receive this fund on his behalf untill he come to join you over there in America.

What you have to do now is to create an account with which you will recieve the fund.Your present account is not needed for you not to think that this is all about scam.You will not be asked for any cent untill the fund is in your account and you will receive 15% of the total sum for accepting to receive the fund.

As a matter of urgency you are advised to get back to me as you get this message.

Best Regards,

Barrister Nelson Douglas
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:40 pm

Dear ,

Thanks for your quick response.Yes the offer is still open.As I told you in my maiden mail what is needed from from you is an online bank account details,your address and telephone number/numbers.

Please if you have an online bank account which you will like to use to receive the money what you have to do is to remove all the money in it or you create a new online bank account .

I am waiting for your quick response so that we will move ahead.

Best Regards,

Barrister Nelson Douglas Esq
Tel 00225 4680 6352

Phone:
+22546806352
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:08 pm

Dear

Thanks for your message and the informations you sent.But the investor said that the account information you sent is not what is needed.It is an online bank account information that is needed.

The investor saidthat you are to create and send the online bank account details with the following,Login of the account,Aba routing of the account,Password of the account and the email address with which you used to open the account and the password of the email address.All these are for the guarantee of his fund

Make sure that the online bank account or accounts that you will send will carry up to $500,000(Five Hundred thousand dollars)

Best Regards,

Tel 00225 4680 6352
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:23 pm

Dear ,

Thanks for your message.I really appreciate your idea as a person.Honestly speaking kindly go to any bank in the united states of America and ask them concerning online banking and they direct you on how to acquire and online bank account.

With my little exprience when you go to any bank for an online bank account they will ask you to provide some important documents to assure them that you are capable to open such account.

If you have a company they will ask you for the documents of the company and your tax clearance because you are opening online company account that can carry huge some of money.Because of your first time to open such account you have to go for an online bank account that will carry from 50 thousand dollars upwards.But if it is not possible for you to open a company online bank account then you will have to open a personal online bank account.

Best Regards,

Tel 00225 4680 6352

Dear ,

I want to know as well if the below bank account informations which you sent to me has online access.When we talk of online access these are the informations needed to know if the account has an online access,swift code,user's name,password,routing number and account number.

I need your swift response to this message.

Tel 00225 4380 6352
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:13 pm

The investor will like to know of the loging information for the security of his fund that is why you are asked to open a new account or you remove all the money in the present account that you sent.
It is just a simple thing which you suppose to understand without stress.It is either you create a new account that has an online access or we use the one you have already sent but the login information is needed like swift code,user's name,password,routing number and account number.

Have a nice day as I wait for your immediate response so that we will move ahead.

Barrister Nelson Douglas
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:30 pm

Hello,

I am Barrister Nelson Douglas and I have a very interesting business transaction for you.

There is a client of mine who has the sum of $3.5 million dollars in a bank in Asia looking for a business partner.

Get back to me for the details and procedure if you are interested

Have a nice day while I wait for your swift response.

Barrister.Nelson Douglas
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.