Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drwaltersmikee@yahoo.com.hk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: drwaltersmikee@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:24 pm

Re: Immediate Delivery of Your US$25M Consignment to Your Door-Step
People
Diplomatic Service Unit <drmoho6@gmail.com> Today at 18:58
BCC
Message body
DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/19

Attn: Beneficiary,

This unit has been setup by West Africa Foreign Payment Panel in agreement with the Ghanaian government here in the Diplomatic Liaison Office, Accra-Ghana West African Sub-Region to effect quick payments to their entire approved foreign beneficiary that has his/her inheritance in any African Country

Therefore in consonant with the mandate given to me regarding the delivery of the fund, you are now requested to forward the below stated information urgently, so as to enable me commence an immediate processing of my Entry Particulars that will cover the delivery of your consignments.

1. Your Full Name and current contact address where the fund will be delivered.
2.. The nearest International Airport .
3. Your Mobile telephone and fax number
4.. Your Company and position

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage’s in the course of delivering the fund. At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me has been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Further information on the mode of our operations will be released to you as soon as you respond to this message for confirmations of your readiness to receive the fund. Our urgent action will definitely depend on your swift response to this matter.

NOTE: ALL THE DELIVERY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE ISSUED BY GHANA GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PAID BY THE PRESIDENCY.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Head, (Diplomatic Service Unit)
Accra-Ghana
Tel: +233233337938
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

hsbc.imackay@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:25 pm

RE: TRANSFER OF US$1,000,000.00 INTEREST VIA ATM CARD.
People
HSBC London <hsbc.imackay@gmail.com> 22 Apr at 12:15 PM
BCC
Message body
HSBC Bank Plc
8 Canada Square
London E14 5HQ UK

RE: TRANSFER OF US$1,000,000.00 INTEREST VIA ATM CARD.

I am Mr Iain Mackay, the Group Finance Director of HSBC Bank Plc London

Sometime ago, in our bank your inheritance money was brought to our bank from AU PAYMENT PANEL AND AFTER SOME PERIOD OF TIME, THIS FUNDS WAS TAKEN BACK to their treasury in world. For the period of time this fund was in our bank, it generated an interest of US$1,000,000.00 which we considered your long suffering by not receiving your payment and decide to pay you this interest fund via ATM Card.

We have arranged your payment through our ATM Card Payment and below is the procedure.

The swift card center will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money from any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is US$10,000.00 (Ten Thousand US Dollars only) per day, so if you like to receive your fund this way, do let us know by contacting us once you receive this mail with the below stated information's.

1) Full Given Name
2) Addresses where you want them to send the card.
3) Phone and Fax numbers
4) Your Company and Position

Expecting your immediately response.

Cordially yours,

Mr. Iain Mackay
Group Finance Director
Hsbc Bank Plc London
Tel: +442033180798; Fax: +442035141829
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: drwaltersmikee@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 03, 2019 11:28 pm

Re: Payment of Your £500,000.00 Compensation
People
Tesco Bank UK <ecoopokumorgan1@gmail.com> Today at 20:44
BCC
Message body
TESCO Bank UK

George House, 36 North Hanover Street

Glasgow, G1 2YF

Attn Beneficiary,

Re: Payment of Your £500,000.00 Compensation

I am Mr Benny Higgins, the CEO of Tesco Bank UK

This is to acquaint you on the outcome of our meeting with U.N International Financial Investigation Unit and the Association of Better Business Bureau to compensate scam victims upon due verification, which have jointly approved £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) as your compensation payment for you past lost.

Your E-mail address was generated through the computer ballot system as one of the selected victim to receive this compensation.

Be informed that we will release the payment to you once we receive the following information's from you.

A copy of any of your identification

Your current resident address

Your mobile telephone number and fax

Furthermore, upon the receipt of the above stated information’s, We will issue you a PIN code to receive your £500,000.00 from our paying center in your country in cash. This is to avoid the challenges regarding transferring huge amount from one country to another, hence we decided to pay you this way which is safer.

Finally, send to us the required information and we will proceed with your payment.

Cordially yours,

Mr. Benny Higgins

Chief Executive Office

TESCO Bank UK
Wayne

Re: wyeoff@fedreserve.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 07, 2020 8:18 pm

RE: Wire Transfer of US$5M to Your Account

Amic Investment Bank <frbwyeoff@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 7 May at 14:39

Amic Investment Bank
801 Travis Street, 1410 Houston TX 77002
United States of America

RE: Wire Transfer of US$5M to Your Account

We write to notify you that we have received a pre-advice instruction from World Bank to credit your nominated account with US$5,000,000.00 and debit their coded account with our branch within 48hrs as your part payment. This instruction was received yesterday from world bank headquarters

Be informed that we will release the transfer upon the reconfirmation of your bank details,

1. Your bank name and address
2. Your bank account number and account name
3. Bank Swift Code and Iban number
4. Your telephone number and current address

Our remittance department will transfer the funds to your account and send to you the wire slip for further confirmation with your bank upon your response.

Regards,

Mr. Federico March
Remittance Director
Amic Investment Bank
Wayne

Re: info@hsbc-uk.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:01 pm

Re: Your US$18M Fund Transfer Via Bitcoin Payment

HSBC London <hsbc.imackay@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 15 Jun at 07:46

HSBC Bank Plc
8 Canada Square
London E14 5HQ UK

According to the approval order to release an outstanding fund to you from the IMF resettlement account with this institution HSBC Bank London for transparency and accurate record.

We deem it necessary to let you know that we are to start moving your funds in bits into Bitcoin Wallet Account and you are advised to open Bitcoin account if you do not have one and forward the details with a copy of your identification and telephone number to enable us start paying your funds till the entire US$18,000,000.00 ( Eighteen Million United States Dollars) will be paid but not at once but in bits of US$1,000,000.00 on each transaction.

This is the only easy way out to avoid International Payment Requirements as this is PAYMENTS MADE EASY.

We look forward to your compliance

Thanks for your patience and time

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Iain Mackay
Group Finance Director
Hsbc Bank Plc London
Tel: +447862085662

Phone:
+447862085662
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd
Wayne

hsbcbnkuk.com@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:05 pm

HSBC Bank UK <hsbcbnkuk.com@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 25 Sept at 19:59

HSBC Bank Plc
8 Canada Square
London E14 5HQ UK

According to the approval order to release an outstanding fund to you from the IMF resettlement account with this institution HSBC Bank London for transparency and accurate record.

We deem it necessary to let you know that we are to start moving your funds in bits into Bitcoin Wallet Account and you are advised to open Bitcoin account if you do not have one and forward the details with a copy of your identification and telephone number to enable us start paying your funds till the entire US$18,000,000.00 (Eighteen Million United States Dollars) will be paid but not at once but in bits of US$1,000,000.00 on each transaction.

This is the only easy way out to avoid International Payment Requirements as this is PAYMENTS MADE EASY.

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Iain Mackay
Group Finance Director.
Hsbc Bank Plc London
Tel: +447862085662
Wayne

Re: wyeoff@fedreserve.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:07 pm

Re: Remittance Advice For US$10M In Your Favor

Amic International Investment Bank <frbwyeoff@gmail.com>
Reply-To: amicibbank@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 28 Sept at 09:53

Re: Remittance Advice For US$10M In Your Favor

We write to notify you that we have received a pre-advice instruction from the World Bank to pay on their behalf your outstanding US$10M overdue payment and debit their coded account with our bank, this instruction was received yesterday from world bank headquarters.

We ensure that our clients are well informed and acquainted with our code of conducts and this is the main reason we strategize the easiest way to conduct and conclude this transaction without hassles.

The best option to conclude this transaction without paying much fee and to avoid stoppage is to open an online account with our bank and at your convenience you will make a wire transfer in bits of US$500,000.00 daily limit by yourself to any of your receiving bank accounts.

Furthermore, if you are delightful in opening online bank account with us as I have explained above, kindly provide us with the under listed information’s

1. Your full given name and current address
2. Your Occupation
3. Your telephone number
4. Any of your identification

As soon as the above information is received, your online bank account will be opened and your user name and password will be sent to you to access your account to start making withdrawals.

Regards,

Russell Quevedo
Remittance Director
Wayne

Re: michaelmillernj@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: Immediate Release of Your US$10m Payment

Amic International Investment Bank <michaelmillernj@gmail.com>
Reply-To: joseaknar@yahoo.com.hk

Bcc:

Wed, 6 Oct at 19:55

Re: Immediate Release of Your US$10m Payment

We write to notify you that we have received a pre-advice instruction from the World Bank to pay on their behalf your outstanding US$10M overdue payment and debit their coded account with our bank, this instruction was received yesterday from world bank headquarters.

We ensure that our clients are well informed and acquainted with our code of conducts and this is the main reason we strategize the easiest way to conduct and conclude this transaction without hassles.

The best option to conclude this transaction without paying much fee and to avoid stoppage is to open an online account with our bank and at your convenience you will make a wire transfer in bits of US$500,000.00 daily limit by yourself to any of your receiving bank accounts and also VISA ATM card will also be sent to you which is globally inter-switch and can be used anywhere in the world.

Furthermore, if you are delightful in opening online bank account with us as I have explained above, kindly provide us with the under listed information’s

1. Your full given name and current address
2. Your Occupation
3. Your telephone number
4. Any of your identification

As soon as the above information is received, your online bank account will be opened and your user name and password will be sent to you to access your account to start making withdrawals.

Regards,

Federico March
Remittance Director
Amic International Investment Bank
Wayne

Re: michaelmillernj@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:53 pm

HSBC Bank UK <michaelmillernj@gmail.com>
Reply-To: hsbcewen@yandex.com

Bcc:

Sat, 30 Oct at 19:53

HSBC Bank Plc
8 Canada Square
London E14 5HQ UK

We deem it necessary to let you know that we are to start moving your funds in bits into Bitcoin Wallet Account and you are advised to open Bitcoin account if you do not have one and forward the details with a copy of your identification and telephone number to enable us start paying your funds till the entire US$18,000,000.00 (Eighteen Million United States Dollars) will be paid but not at once but in bits of US$1,000,000.00 on each transaction.

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Ewen Stevenson
Chief Financial Officer
HSBC Holdings PLC
Wayne

mark.7ken@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:29 pm

Diplomatic Delivery Unit Ghana <mark.7ken@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dr.waltersmike@yandex.com

Bcc:

Fri, 5 Nov at 21:27

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/21

Attn: Beneficiary ,

This unit has been set up by West Africa Foreign Payment Panel in agreement with the Ghanaian government here in the Diplomatic Liaison Office, Accra-Ghana West African Sub-Region to effect quick payments to their entire approved foreign beneficiary that has his/her inheritance in any African Country

Therefore in consonant with the mandate given to me regarding the delivery of the fund, you are now requested to forward the below stated information urgently, so as to enable me commence an immediate processing of my Entry Particulars that will cover the delivery of your consignments.

1. Your Full Name and current contact address
2. The nearest International Airport
3. Your Mobile telephone number
4. Your Company and position

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage in the course of delivering the fund.

At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me have been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Further information on the mode of our operations will be released to you as soon as you respond to this message for confirmation of your readiness to receive the fund. Our urgent action will definitely depend on your swift response to this matter.

NOTE: ALL THE DELIVERY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE ISSUED BY GHANA GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PAID BY THE PRESIDENCY.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Head, (Diplomatic Service Unit)
Accra-Ghana
Tel: +233 233 337938

Phone: +233233337938
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.