Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rebeccasse12@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

customer_care1@qualityservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:39 pm

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that your United Nations scammed Victim /Covid-19 compensation Funds $10,700,000.00 you were supposed to receive by ATM Card which has expired due to corrupt officials trying to swindle money from you has been deposited with us by the United Nations Compensation Unit amid a coronavirus pandemic.

Please get back to us urgently if you still need to receive your UN compensation funds and I will send you the deposit slip of your funds deposit with our bank for your confirmation.

Please contact bank Customer service Gene K. Barr for your UN Compensation Funds $10,700,000.00 transfer into your bank account.E-mail: (customer_care1@qualityservice.com)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Anne M. Finucane
Consultant

Header:

Return-Path: <bilkisujilani@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: customer_care1@qualityservice.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 01:37:32 -0800
Message-ID: <CAG4qtvt_ew+rvOCCMJERqxVuVMkyS43HCSNThTvywrTj6e5=oQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Compensation Notification
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

customer_care1@qualityservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:21 pm

Attention:Dear Valued Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your fund has been approved with STANDARD TRUST BANK, cleared as well and it is under green alert for transmission. And the bank is ready to help complete the transaction this week.

From the Bank letter, there are two options that was given, either to make transfer into your account or open an account with Standard Trust Bank here, then details of the account would be given to you which is the bank login info (USERNAME and PASSWORD) that will enable you start making transfer. Both have little cost. Let's wait for the discussion.

Standard Trust Bank can create an online account for you. Provide you with the bank's online username and password and transfer instructions. For this online process, the cost of Non Resident Permit card is approximately $3,090 Three Thousand and Ninety dollars.

We can arrange direct wire transfer to your account in your country. Based on the daily transfer limit you choose. However,the need to obtain approval through the foreign exchange control department. In this regard,there is a fee of $2,250 Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty dollars.

But for the second option,we will serve you at any time,as long as you want the bank to transfer it to any account of your choice. We need to process your daily instructions immediately.

Due to the magnitude of the transfer bank cannot deduct this amount because it is under insurance cover. The difference there is that if we create an online account,you will be transferred through the online system without our participation. We discuss on how to provide the fee.

You are advised to follow the rules and regulation of the bank for easy release of your fund to you.

Thanking you for your co-operation

Mr. Gene K. Barr
Standard Bank Customer care service
Department ( STANDARD TRUST BANK )
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adiyowamoses@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:28 pm

My message may come to you as surprise or you may be thinking is one of those emails flying around internet but first let me introduce myself for record purposes, I am Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson new appointed European Union West African Representative International Fund Settlement Organization West Frankfort Illinois USA and when i took over this office the oath of office which i took is to discharge by duties without fear or favor.

My Primary and Secondary duties is to give orders to all financial institutions/ agencies that still have unpaid payment files that were approved b/w seven[7] years ago till date such files should submit to my office within 7 working days which I received urgent response on the subject matter.

I have taken my time to study one after the other 107 files my office received and commence jobs on them. That is why I am contacting you also to let you know my office is currently in charge of your long overdue payment awaiting to commence processing on this final quarter of 2022 payment.

More details will be made available to you the moment I receive your response.

Yours faithfully.
Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson
Consultant Foreign Debt/Contract Payment.

Header:

Return-Path: <adiyowamoses@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 13:01:51 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+QXF5XUKmqqFnEtYOShziF_XF7d14+V+bbT-D-aCB6-Yr3qVg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: More details will be made available to you the moment I receive your response.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adiyowamoses@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:20 pm

Dear:Sir/Madam,

ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF PAYMENT INSTRUCTION ORDER FOR RELEASE VIA UNITED KINGDOM UNDER THE INSTRUCTION FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY

We confirm and acknowledge the receipt of your payment instruction to verify and give approval to HSBC BANK for transfer; this fund is already set for transfer by our paying bank in London to your account.

However, note that your remittance process is in progress but will not be made pending your arrival to London before approval and consent is given to the bank for transfer.

In view of this, the LEGAL team have made it mandatory that every payment of this kind will have an adequate processing and documentation with the court office to clear any fund before transfer is executed, therefore you are required to furnish us with your passport or Driver’s license copy, Amount involved, Bank details and full name and address as it will be transferred to your account.

The payment details, scheduled date will be made known to you on
confirmation of this email

We look forward to your response with utmost dispatch in avoidance of execution delays and unnecessary overstay of your funds with this financial institution than allowed.

Thanking you for your co-operation

For: Financial Consultant, UK.
Richard Humphrey
Chief Claims/Verification.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adiyowamoses@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 22, 2023 6:26 pm

Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District
Abuja, Nigeria PMB 14, Abuja, Nigeria
Abuja FCT 00234 Nigeria
Date : 22nd May, 2023

Dear, Sir/Ma

This is to inform you that we are now processing your transfer payment as approved for remittance into your account by the Senate Committee on Foreign Debt Settlement. On this therefore, you are requested to kindly reconfirm your receiving details and current address with your direct mobile number for easy reach.

Right now, all your payment documents need to be re-validated to enable the telex unit to remit to your account and you are required to come and sign your payment release order at our United bank for Africa (UBA) telex Credit department in person to enable final transfer to you as approved.

If you can not make it down here in person due time constraints, I will get an attorney appointed to act on your behalf and represent you in all legal requirements and sign all the necessary transfer payment documents, while you pay his legal fee which is not that much cost.

This is all that we need now to complete your payment release.

Thank you
Mrs, Zainab Ahmed
Finance Minister
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rahulgandhi3313@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:02 pm

Loan scam.

Dear MD/CEO,

I have an investor that would like our clients to invest in your country. I would like him to partner with any company that is already into good business,that requires funds for expansion or diversification in any good business that has the prospect of good return on the invested capital.

Moreover, our clients are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 3% annual return on investment (AROI)but will be Purely on Loan Financing. I think I will be delighted to discuss in detail with you about your project (s). Our client has enough needed capital in excess of ($5Billion US Dollars) to take your project to completion and so kindly get back to me for more discussions.

However, I will furnish you further details of the special areas of interest and procedure after I have your positive response. Include your private email for additional information.

Our company would be happy to receive your Executive Summary/Project Plan as well as accepting an NDA and our client is ready to provide you with a loan.

E-mail your project's summary discussions.

Waiting for your urgent reply

Best Regards
Rahul Gandhi

Header:

Reply-To: rahulgandhi3313@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 15:31:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+QXF5Vbpv1dF6OtWMxPfnu-8s7=eAqs=+0BDSdpnxmgKndTgw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear MD/CEO,
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

adiyowamoses@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:32 pm

Dear Beneficiary:

I am Mr. Oliver Alawuba, The Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of United Bank For Africa Nigeria. I write to informed you that we have received an instruction from United Nations Headquarters New York City United States, I received an instruction with authorized letter to compensate Two Hundred and fifty thousand scammed victims from U.S.A, Europe, Canada, United Arab Emirates,Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South America, UK, Australia,Asia and Africa Continent through swift ATM Master Card as a global compensatory settlement from the Federal Government of Nigeria to recompense the scammed victims those who has lost their businesses.

Note we have arranged your payment through online banking or ATM Master Card and this will be issued on your Name and it shall be posted directly to your address by the courier services available in your country upon your contact with us. The sum of US$10.000,000.00 compensatory settlement will be credited into the ATM Master Card and enable you to withdraw your funds through ATM Machine in your country with a maximum withdrawal of US$2.000.00 per day. Your limit can be increased to any amount upon your request.

In this regard, you are to furnish us with the requested information below for issuance and delivery of your ATM Master Card at your doorstep address without any further delay; I will do anything humanly possible to ensure you receive your compensatory settlement once you comply with bank rules.

1. Mobile Telephone:
2. Delivery Address:
3. Full Name:
4. Your Identification:
5. your WhatSSap number:

Your urgent response needed to this email as directed to avoid further delay in receiving your ATM Master Card at your doorstep address.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Oliver Alawuba
Managing Director/Chief Executive
Officer of United Bank For Africa

Header:

Reply-To: infounitedbankbank@africamail.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 13:22:55 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+QXF5U++oeg-LpitBv33wswKergPX51jS2JR1Ppu6BNFiX8VA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: IRREVOCABLE SWIFT PAYMENT VIA ATM MASTER CARD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.