Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rebeccasse12@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rebeccasse12@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:31 pm

HELLO
People
Hi <rebeccasse12@gmail.com> Today at 5:49
Reply-To: Hi <dianaholland64@gmail.com>
Message body

FROM DIANA HOLLAND
Please Reply me in my Private address dianaholland64@gmail.com

My name is Major Diana Holland. I'm an American soldier, am currently still serving in Iraq for ICU NURSE AT THE COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITAL AT CAMP SPEICHER in the United State Army and providing adequate security for the US embassy in Baghdad . I'm seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of US$14.5Million to you as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service, this is no stolen money, and there is no danger involved. I'm presently in a hospital recovering from injuries Sustained in a suicide bomb attack, that took place during our combat with some ISIS Militant, I have successful move the Fund out of Iraq to S.A, the fund is currently with a security Company, I am contacting you because you might be a good fearing citizen of United States that is willing to be involve with this transaction and I am willing to share the money with you. I am sending you this email message from the hospital where I am currently admitted for treatment and you should keep this information confidential between you and me only. You been wondering how I got your email address I got from USA online yellow page.
Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near one of Saddam's old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation while I was still serving in Iraq some years ago and it was agreed by Sgt.Duff and I that some part of this money be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives.
The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working with us and his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to move the money to a security company in SOUTH AFRICA as a diplomatic baggage. They are now waiting for us to provide the name of beneficiary who they will transfer the funds to. The reason I want you to claim the funds on my behalf is that as a soldier, I cannot present concrete evidence on how I made such a big amount of money.
The moment I'm sure that you will assist me, I will let you know where I'm currently receiving treatment and I will also give you the information of the security company and the security code of the baggage. I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to me. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me. I do not know how long I will remain here at the hospital, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as possible, All correspondence must be by my Private mail address E-mail dianaholland64@gmail.com

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my regards to your family.
Yours Faithfully,
Diana Holland
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

dianaholland64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:15 pm

Dear .

Thank you for your email, I so much appreciate your urgent reply, I really need your assist/help to conclude the transaction and am also 100% sure you will not let me down , i have no one to go to for this kind of magnitude of transaction, my husband is late no father and my mother is ageing so I chose you based on the direction of my spirit so i really hope for the best not disappointment from your side.

I am a single mum I lost my husband years back in auto crash and have been managing since that time till now, I have 2 children, and these kids are with my mother back home with the help of my house helper, my mother is 78 years age and has a sight problem, i think we will know better in due time but right now i have to let you know the status of consignment Before we proceed and before I send you the details of the security company in your country south Africa please I want you to assure me that you will remain faithful to me till the end of this transaction and also promise me that no one will know the transaction while i wait for your email and introducing yourself as i have demanded above.

The amount is $14.5 million , that is my own share, Sgt Duff , has taken his own share of the funds while the mentioned is mine and yours if we can work together and keep the confidentiality of the transaction, i have always been in contact with the security company as the owner of the consignment and i told them that in due time i will direct and provide them the details of the co beneficiary of the consignment, so with your full details i will be able to introduce you to them and send you their details to contact them as mentioned.

I am, not a greedy woman and i wont start been greedy today but you have to know that this is what i live for at the moment and my hope really rely on this so 40% is what i will offer you at the end of the transaction, the most important thing is to secure the funds and keep it safe for investment, all i desire for is a successful transaction, that is why i want you to assure me all that and we will proceed, we have some days internet restriction here, so i may not be responding to your email always but be assured i will surely respond as soon as i can, this is a military hospital so things are done differently here than other hospitals, i will wait for your email and details then after that i will email you the details of the company to contact them and please everything must remain confidential, attached are my pictures.

Regards
Mrs. Diana Holland.

Header:
Return-Path: <dianaholland64@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019
Subject: URGENT REPLY

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dianaholland64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:13 pm

Dear

Thank you once again for your received email and without any further delays please find the attached file, that’s the deposit slip from the security company, contact the company with it and they will process the delivering of the consignment, I have already emailed them about you so they are waiting for your email, the company has a way and their procedures on how to handle the transaction, so when you contact the company they will tell you their procedures whether to have the consignment transferred through bank or been delivered to your house address as given.

My Home address is 201 17th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30363, USA and this is my home contact line +1 404-587-9200 the name of my mother is Margret SHE IS 78 year old and staying with my children a boy and a girl 14 and 11 years old and with the help of our house helper, and the name of the hospital where i am right now is Shahid Adnan Surgical Baghdad, we are not allowed to use phone here but in due time i will give you the numbers of my Dr. then we can talk but its not allowed here for security reasons, this is Military hospital and everything about military is different,

Finally: please don’t disappoint me all my life and hopes are in this fund, don’t let me down, I will fly over to meet you once am healed and discharged from this hospital, there is nothing I can do from here, I am really incapacitated due to my injuries, please keep me along with you and always update me, tell them you were directed by me as a relative.

Contact person:
Dr. James Kraft
Email: coin.service@qualityservice.com
Tel: + 27 843821417

I want to thank you for the efforts you will be putting through to conclude this, we don't know each before but I m sure God has a reason for this and he will not let us down, just kindly contact them with the slip and keep me informed.

Thank you.

Regards
Diana

Phones:
+14045879200
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Atlanta, GA
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.

+27843821417
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* CELL C
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

coin.service@qualityservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:44 pm

Attn:

We thank you and your Sister for being part of this great company, we have been expecting your email, your sister Diana has already informed us that you will be contacting us for the claiming and receiving of her consignment deposited in our company, it is our responsibility to inform you that we have been able to communicate with your sister Mrs. Diana and everything is in place, she confirmed that you are her relative and co-beneficiary of the consignment so for this reason we shall proceed on how to carry out your transaction, Attached is our rules and method for the consignment, come back to us to enable us put all the arrangements in place.

James Kraft.
Coin Security House, 222 Witch-Hazel Ave, Highveld Techno Park, Centurion, 0046
Phone: +27843821417.

Header:
Return-Path: <coin.service@qualityservice.com>
Received: from [197.229.171.232] ([197.229.171.232]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan [10.76.45.10]) (via HTTP);
Thu, 25 Apr 2019
From: coin security company pty ltd <coin.service@qualityservice.com>
Subject: Re:Attn:

Orig IP: 197.229.171.232 | Orig ISP: Telkom-internet | City: Durban | Country: South Africa

Text from attached PDF file:

Office address: 222 Witch-Hazel Ave, Centurion, 0157 Johannesburg South Africa.
Phone: + 27 740353026 Fax: + 27 11 46273026.
Registered # ZA01101113.

Thank you for contacting us, yes we received your details from your sister Diana Holland concerning her consignment in our custody here, we are happy and pleased to work with you,here are the procedures and details regarding the consignment.

HERE ARE THE TWO OPTIONS FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT.

1) The consignment can be delivered to your country through our UN diplomat who has been doing the UN diplomatic work for the past 12 years, there will not be any delays or hitch on the process of the delivering, so if you want us to proceed with the delivering then you are required to send us your full address and your direct phone numbers, once we received your ahead order we will proceed to obtain the change of ownership in your name because the delivering cannot commence without it been under your name as the new beneficiary, this is to avoid any problems on the process of delivering.

2) And the final option is this, if you don’t want us to deliver the consignment then you will have to come here to open a non resident dollar account in your name where the consignment will be lodged and deposited in your new nonresident dollar account here and commence from here to your account in your country, we will find out all the requirements from the bank what are required of you and what you will be coming with for the account opening, you will not spend more than 3 days here and everything about the account opening will be finalized, so these are the two options and we will wait for you to choose to enable us proceed with your transaction.

Finally: your consignment has a pin/secret code and your sister is the only one that knows and has the code so you have to get the code from her to use and access the consignment here or when the diplomat delivers it in your country, we have now given you all the details about your consignment and will wait for you to make your option before we proceed.

Phone:
+27740353026
City or exchange location
Original network provider* CELL C
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:14 am

Dear

Thank you for your complete details, we will now apply for your UN delivering document in including the change of ownership of the consignment in your name, these documents will be ready today and we will come back to you once ready with the copies and follow up instructions for proceedings on your delivering, you will be hearing from us as soon as possible, thank you.

James Kraft.

Dear

We have concluded and obtained the required documents for the delivering of your consignment, attached is the document we received this AFTERNOON from the UN office and also the court change of ownership certificate in your name as agreed with your sister and to enable us have a successful delivering, the change of ownership of the transaction and affidavit are now in your name as the beneficiary of the consignment as requested by your sister, the diplomat will come with the original copies of the mentioned documents, the UN document and other mentioned documents will enable the diplomat to deliver your consignment without a hitch, in our company here we have rules and regulations which we must follow at all times, you have chosen your consignment been delivered to your address in your country, good, our company will deliver the consignment to your address without any hitch we have our license which enables us deliver successfully through diplomatic means and with the backup documents from UN everything will be successfully carried out, more documents will be sent to you including the airway bill of your consignment before the delivering takes place.

The name of the diplomat is Mr. Hobart Price he has been doing diplomatic delivering for the past 12 years and we had meeting with him earlier today and we the board agreed with him that the delivering will take place as soon as possible meaning once you comply or met our requirements then the delivering will take place without any further delays. His ID attached.

This is how it works, our delivering charges is $3200, you will first pay 15% of this money which is $480 then after the delivering you balance our diplomat $2720, and also you will have to make a hotel reservation in Diplomat's name for 2 days, his complete name as attached in his ID, the reservation follows after the payment of $480 because we will confirm his travelling date after the confirmation of the payment, we will be sending you the details on how to make the payment when you are ready.

James Kraft.

E-mail address from fake Document:
info.tsfcpl@consultantmail.com

Phone numbers from the fake document:
+271107552888
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Johannesburg

+2711775529990
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Johannesburg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:49 pm

Dear Sir,

Thank you once again for coming back to us, below are our account controllers details, once you made the payment just email us the copy of the receipt to enable us proceed and the hotel Reservation is very important but that will be after the payment so that we will confirm to you the day he (the diplomat) will be leaving for your delivering, but it wont be more than 24 hrs after we confirmed the payment.

Account Holder: Hassen A.
Account number: 1010637XXXX
Bank: Standard Bank of South Africa
Branch Code: 00640530
SWIFT/BIC : SBZAZAJJ
Branch name: SOUTHDALE
Address: 52, Southdale Shopping Centre, Alamein Rd, Johannesburg,
Holders address: Johannesburg south africa.

James Kraft.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dianaholland64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:39 pm

Dear ,

How are you doing today? i have not heard from you, i got some emails from the company informing me of everything and am happy for that , they informed me that everything is going well and the delivering will be commencing soon and once you complied with their requirements, i am so happy for the efforts you have putting through and please do everything you can to comply with them so that the delivering will take place, here is the code of the box and please make sure you keep it confidential for security reasons, no one knows about it including the security company, the code is 011, use it and access the consignment for deposition of the funds into your account when the diplomat arrives and also to pay them their balance from there, i will wait for more updates from you.

yours
Diana
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:44 pm

Noted and keep us informed with the receipt.

James Kraft.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:36 pm

Dear Sir,

How are you this morning, i regret to inform you that Mr. Hassen was involved in car accident early today but by the grace of God he is alive and has been taken to Hospital for treatment, Mr. Hassen is the controller of the first details i sent to you, for this reason and to avoid any further delays, we are given you another account info for the payment, so now please use this below details, once the money comes in the diplomat will proceed to book his flight ticket and dont forget to make the reservation.

Account Holder: CASMIR M.
Account number: 118060XXXX
Branch Code:198105
Swift/Bic Code: NEDSZAJJ
Bank Name: Nedbank of South Africa
Bank address: Southdale Shopping Centre, Alamein Rd, Johannesburg, south Africa.
Holder's address: Johannesburg south Africa.

James Kraft.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dianaholland64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:47 pm

Dear .
Thank you for your email and am happy you are doing your best, i got email from James this morning and he told me that one of their staffs was involved in accident, hope the person is better, when ever i heard accident my heart beats because that was how i lost my husband that has kept me in a lonely condition for years now, do all you can and comply with them and keep me informed.

yours
Diana.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.