Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ericwilliam659@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ericwilliam659@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:49 pm

Expecting your early reply
People
SALEM MOHAMMED <ericwilliam659@gmail.com> Today at 16:43
Reply-To: salem.mohammed11@yandex.com
BCC
Message body
Aslamalaikum!

I am Engineer Salem Mohammed, Chief Engineer in Oil Field Inspection
and Personal Assistance to the former Syrian Oil Minister before the
war in Syria.

I served the oil minister diligently .I am presently in Syria right
now and do not know when I will be out from here as I have duly
resigned my position and held by the government for not supporting bad
activities and joined my country's citizens who government refused to
defend by killing and destroying all their investment. I cannot be
against the people I serve.

The crisis in our country Syria is getting worst every day and I have
taken this decision to plan and secure my oversea investments with all
the money which I was able to secure

from the government. I am sick and now can't do anything due to held
by government authorities. You may have a little look over what is
happening in our country Syria presently

by opening the link:

http:/ /www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9103136/Syria-open-warfare-on-streets-of-Homs.html

I am seeking your assistance to secure the sum of US$300,000.00(Three
hundred Million United States Dollars) to your country or any safe
country as far as I can be assured that
it will be safe in your care until I found my way out from here.

This money is genuine.(It’s not a stolen money) I got it from the oil
business contracts I did with a company I registered sometime ago in
Iraq with a friend.

I need to secure the money and move out as soon as I have the
opportunity because don't know if I will be alive or not due to the
war and killing going on daily here.

I want you to handle this with trust and then when I am able to travel
I can meet you. Let me know if you have any investment plan already.

My only daughter is now in the Turkey Syrian boarder and she is only
18 years old, so you can also secure her safety out from Turkey. She
has no passport now but through United

Nation Mission there you can assist her to move out and meet you as
soon as money is ready.

I will be handing over 40% of the total money to you as soon as you
secure the funds safely.

I will be willing to discuss further on our sharing pattern and other
mode of operation once I get a favorable feed back from you through
this my private secured email: salem.mohammed11@outlook.com

As soon as I receive your positive response, I will give you more
details and information on the way forward.

Thank you,

ENGR.SALEM MOHAMMED
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ericwilliam659@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:50 pm

For: AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK <ericwilliam659@gmail.com>
Reply-To: africandevelopmentbank1950@gmail.com
Bcc:

8 Jul at 15:39

Attention:Beneficiary !!!!!

Dear respected one,

THIS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED INSTRUCTION WITH YOUR PAYMENT FILE FROM OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY TO TRANSFER YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT US$32,500,000.00 TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN BY TOMORROW AS SOON AS ALL CHARGES IS DEDUCTED.

PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR BANK INFORMATION TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE DURING THE TRANSFER BY MONDAY. WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFER YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT OF US$32,500,000.00 TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BY TOMORROW AND THE TRANSFER CONFIRMATION SLIPS WILL BE SENT TO YOU FOR YOUR EASY CONFIRMATION.

AS A MATTER OF URGENCY YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAKE A PAYMENT OF US$398.00 BEEN PAYMENT OF DEDUCTION FEE.

THE DEDUCTION FEE OF US$398.00 WILL ENABLE THIS BANK TO OBTAIN AN AFFIDAVIT AND STAMP DUTIES FROM HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA, WHICH WILL EMPOWER US TO DEDUCT ALL CHARGES AND PREPARE YOUR DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE THAT WILL SHOW THAT ALL CHARGES HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED AND YOU WILL NOT PAY ANY OTHER FEE.

YOU ADVISED TO SEND THE DEDUCTION FEE OF US$398.00 TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH THE NAME OF THE OFFICER IN CHARGE, CHIDINMA QUEEN ONYEBUCHI , LAGOS NIGERIA,

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THIS PAYMENT FROM YOU TODAY, WE WILL DEDUCT ALL CHARGES AND YOUR BALANCE WILL BE REMITTED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BY MONDAY MORNING AND THE TRANSFER DETAILS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU FOR YOUR EASY CONFIRMATION WITH YOUR BANK.

HERE IS THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM INFORMATION

RECEIVER NAME:CHIDINMA QUEEN ONYEBUCHI .
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT: US$398.00

ACT ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS E-MAIL +2348154056223

REGARDS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

Mr Akinwumi Ayodeji Adesinna
FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
For: AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:57 pm

Urgent Payment Of Unpaid Funds!

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE <ericwilliam659@gmail.com>
Reply-To: senathouse2013@gmail.com
Bcc:

11 Nov at 07:09

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
RESOLUTIONPANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
ABUJA NIGERIA.
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Your ref

Dear Respected One,
Attn:Beneficiary !!!!!

This is to confirm receipt of your e-mail and content well noted and observed accordingly. Have you sit down and ask your self one question .Why is it that i have all these Documentations and yet i have not received my funds? I will not any way violate any United States Law in trying to finish this project and that is why we must follow the due
process.

In regards to your fund transfer, we the entire member of federal house of senate has approved the above documents in your name to enable us concluded this final stage of your transfer before 14th of Nov 2019.

The federal contractors identification card, clearance documents and remittance form from African Development Bank Group , which will be filled, and return by you.

We the entire members of the house has finalized on our last meeting with the head of state and placed this decision of all this transferring documents as $98 only, which you have to send now so that the GNAB will be issued to you. Also be informed that the board has met today and endorse the transfer, the process has began, as this decisions has been placed with all the top government officials involved on the transfer including the bank directors.

You have to note carefully that the contents of the article of law established under the bank of Nigeria foreign transfer of page 67, cap 10 under paragraph 6, which state clearly that under no circumstance will a huge amount above $1M be remitted to overseas account without GNAB. And such fund will be disbursed into government account as seize fund. This was the main reason why the fund has not gotten to your bank for many years.

Therefore the bank board and other top officials are demanding for these government non assessment bonds (GNAB) belonging to our client which is you otherwise there will be a problem, meanwhile the house has promised them that the gnab will be forwarded by our client. Which is necessary for record purposes.

We the entire members of the house of senate are using this urgent medium to advise you to make payment of your GNAB fee of $98 without any further delay.

Be rest assured that our appointment to handle and take care of the movement of the fund will not be in vain as we are giving you 100% guarantee to deliver the work as soon as your Western Union or Money Gram information reach us at our house email address (senathouse2013@gmail.com) as it is not less than 24 hours that the order was placed.

Note that your fund will be free to move from the bank without any delay if you get the governments non assessment bonds (GNAB) which is $98 only to make sure that no government monitor or agent can access the fund during the delivery remittance. You have to get the gnab written on your name and stamped before the fund credit to your bank
account.

This was why we have not approved or sign off the bonds of your transfer registry today as the bank insists on the GNAB.

Based on these explanations, you are hereby advised to send payment information of $98 through our direct email address (senathouse2013@gmail.com) on or before 14th of Nov 2019 as the closing date placed.

This gnab will show that the transaction was made through the full capacity of the government and will not be queried for certain circumstance.

Use the information bellow for the payment of the $98 GNAB requirements:

Receiver name: CHIDINMA QUEEN ONYEBUCHI

Bear in mind that this is the final stage of this transfer. As soon as this is done, it will take only 24 hours for the fund to be credited in your designated bank account, you will be contacted by your Bank herself.

Best Regards

YOUR PAYMENT AGENT,
Sen. DAVID MARK
SENATE PRESIDENT
Federal Republic of Nigeria)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:09 pm

Business Investment/Partnership

Muhammad Shamim <ericwilliam659@gmail.com>
Reply-To: shaminmuhammad42@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sun, 22 Nov at 01:28

Dear Respected One,
Aslamalaikum!

My Name is Muhammad Shamim a national of Pakistan but presently in Syria.

I represent a group of high profile individuals from the Middle East and United Arab Emirates who intends to purchase big properties,and invest in Business with a High Return on investment (ROI) around the World.

However, most of my partners do not want their identities revealed openly or mentioned because of their privacy as rich Arabs and because of the recent ongoing crisis within the Middle East which makes it difficult for investors from this side.

However my partners have mandated me as their spokes person to seek the assistance of a good business management professional and company capable of absorbing an initial investment sum of $300,000,000.00 into a good business line for a start up.

I got your personal information and company details through our search for company's and individuals who specialize in investments both in United States, Asia and Europe, and behold we decided to extend our hand of business fellowship to you trusting you will handle the needful with trust and sincerity.

We would need your assistance as our investment partner in this high profile investment, and to help us get secure these funds from its present location to where you will be needing it for our future plans.

We need to be introduced to real estate owners or realtors or other high profitable businesses such as stocks and bonds or other areas you feel will be good.

I am sending my full identifications so that you can be rest assured that I am here for real.

Please keep all my correspondences absolutely confidential.

Wassallam/ Peace,

Muhammad Shamim
Wayne

europeanunioncomptroller@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:08 pm

europeanunioncomptroller@gmail.com <europeanunioncomptroller@gmail.com>
To:

Mon, 30 Nov at 09:37

Google Forms
Kindly reply me on my confidential email account: shaminmuhammad42@gmail.com
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Wayne

iinfo7937@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:28 pm

iinfo7937@gmail.com <iinfo7937@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 1 Dec at 12:41

Google Forms
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Wayne

iinfo3263@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:14 pm

iinfo3263@gmail.com <iinfo3263@gmail.com>
To:

Wed, 2 Dec at 07:05

Google Forms
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Wayne

info.presidentialtaskforce@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:45 am

Muhammad Shamim <info.presidentialtaskforce@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 16 Jan at 15:06

Dear Respected One,
Aslamalaikum!

My Name is Muhammad Shamim a national of Pakistan but presently in Syria.

I represent a group of high profile individuals from the Middle East and United Arab Emirates who intends to purchase big properties,and invest in Business with a High Return on investment (ROI) around the World.

However, most of my partners do not want their identities revealed openly or mentioned because of their privacy as rich Arabs and because of the recent ongoing crisis within the Middle East which makes it difficult for investors from this side.

However my partners have mandated me as their spokes person to seek the assistance of a good business management professional and company capable of absorbing an initial investment sum of $300,000,000.00 into a good business line for a start up.

I got your personal information and company details through our search for company's and individuals who specialize in investments both in United States, Asia and Europe, and behold we decided to extend our hand of business fellowship to you trusting you will handle the needful with trust and sincerity.

We would need your assistance as our investment partner in this high profile investment, and to help us get secure these funds from its present location to where you will be needing it for our future plans.

We need to be introduced to real estate owners or realtors or other high profitable businesses such as stocks and bonds or other areas you feel will be good.

I am sending my full identifications so that you can be rest assured that I am here for real.

Please keep all my correspondences absolutely confidential.

Kindly reply me on my confidential email account : shaminmuhammad42@gmail.com

Wassallam/ Peace,

Muhammad Shamim
Wayne

ms8041069@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 02, 2021 3:27 pm

COMPENSATION FOR YOUR LOST FUND / INHERITANCE

CANADIAN CONSULATE ISTANBUL TURKEY <ms8041069@gmail.com>
Reply-To: canconist_trk@gazeta.pl

Bcc:

Sun, 2 May at 13:29

Levent, 209 Buyukdere Caddesi
4 Istanbul TR, Tekfen Tower
No:4, 34394 Turkey.

Attention Sir,

I am Attorney Philip Lucas, a Canadian citizen. I work in Canadian Consulate Istanbul Turkey and I was the secretary of a recently concluded cyber crime investigation summit held in Morocco North Africa in November 2019.

The main agenda of the summit is to checkmate and reduce cyber crime, compensate victims and enhance cyber security.

I must start by apologizing for the delay in contacting you, we have been battling with this Coronavirus pandemic globally so we decided to hold but now that the tension is reducing gradually and countries are opening up we decided to reach you.

In the proceedings of the summit, we unveiled most cyber crime victims that were either contacted through compensation/inheritance/winnings and ripped off their money or those who followed their processes but attempted to assist them in transferring those funds despite that it failed somehow. We deemed it fit that all victims must be compensated to make up their loss.

Be notified that you are among those selected to be among cyber crime victims and a compensatory fee of $1,500,000.00 has been set out to be paid to you for your loss.

Be informed that we will guide and assist you to receive the fund from the bank and make up your loss.

Kindly get back to us for further instructions on how you will receive your compensation.

Kindly reply me on my confidential email account : canconist_trk@gazeta.pl
We await your response.

Yours faithfully,
Att. Philip Lucas
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 06, 2021 2:19 am

COMPENSATION FOR YOUR LOST FUND / INHERITANCE

CANADIAN CONSULATE ISTANBUL TURKEY <ericwilliam659@gmail.com>
Reply-To: canconist_trk@gazeta.pl

Bcc:

Wed, 5 May at 05:43

Levent, 209 Buyukdere Caddesi
4 Istanbul TR, Tekfen Tower
No:4, 34394 Turkey.

Attention Sir,

I am Attorney Philip Lucas, a Canadian citizen. I work in Canadian Consulate Istanbul Turkey and I was the secretary of a recently concluded cyber crime investigation summit held in Morocco North Africa in November 2019.

The main agenda of the summit is to checkmate and reduce cyber crime, compensate victims and enhance cyber security.

I must start by apologizing for the delay in contacting you, we have been battling with this Coronavirus pandemic globally so we decided to hold but now that the tension is reducing gradually and countries are opening up we decided to reach you.

In the proceedings of the summit, we unveiled most cyber crime victims that were either contacted through compensation/inheritance/winnings and ripped off their money or those who followed their processes but attempted to assist them in transferring those funds despite that it failed somehow. We deemed it fit that all victims must be compensated to make up their loss.

Be notified that you are among those selected to be among cyber crime victims and a compensatory fee of $1,500,000.00 has been set out to be paid to you for your loss.

Be informed that we will guide and assist you to receive the fund from the bank and make up your loss.

Kindly get back to us for further instructions on how you will receive your compensation.

Kindly reply me on my confidential email account : canconist_trk@gazeta.pl
We await your response.

Yours faithfully,
Att. Philip Lucas
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.