Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vemberjohnson@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

vemberjohnson@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:45 pm

Dear Friend
People
Mrs. Sandy Evie Williams <vemberjohnson@yahoo.com> Today at 10:03
Message body

Dear Friend,

Please do not think this is one of those scams or junk mails you receive in your mailbox, which I myself receive as well, but do accept my apology if my mail infringes on your personal ethics, as I still believe there are some good people like you who can help me and my family transfer some fund into your account. I saw your email address during the course of my private research today for a foreign partner that will assist me and my family for the transfer, which I believe would be of great interest to you. I am Mrs. Sandy Evie Williams the wife of Dr. Pham Williams of Zimbabwe, although what happened to him was a long story, but I will go straight to the point.

During the war against white farmers in Zimbabwe many years ago and from the support of our former President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our country, all the white farmers were ordered to surrender their farms to his party members and his followers without any compensation for all what they have labored for many years, my late husband who was one of the best black farmers in our country Zimbabwe did not support the idea of the former President because of the way the white farmers were brutally maltreated and killed. So the party members invaded my husband’s farm and burnt everything in his farm, killed my husband and made away with a lot of vital items in my husband farm, but before the death of my husband, he deposited the sum of US$21,000.000.00 (Twenty One Million United States Dollars only) in a Finance Security Company in the Republic of South Africa as a consignment and valuable item for the family, as if he foreseen the looming danger. After this incident occurred I and my family tried all we could to escape from our country Zimbabwe, but no avail until last year November 2018 that our former president was over thrown by the military because of his dictatorship against the Zimbabwean citizens and since the new Government took over the country, we automatically regained our freedom and move to the Republic of South Africa where my late husband deposited this money and since our arrival, we have spent quiet a fortune looking for how we can make a breakthrough in other to transfer this fund out of South Africa, but the law of South Africa does not permit us as asylum seekers any right to operate bank accounts or transaction of this magnitude, that is the main reason we are contacting you to assist us move this fund out of South Africa to your country as well as assisting us invest this fund in a very good business in your country.

This transaction is 100% risk free and all the documents my late husband used and deposited this fund is still under my custody, which I will hand over to you that you will present to the finance company once you indicate your interest to work with me. I and my family have also agreed to give you 30% of the total sum if you assist us transfer this fund to your account and 70% will be for the family to invest in your country. For further proceedings, I will like you to furnish me with your private phone numbers, your full name and country of origin on your response to this mail as to enable me call and relate to you more information regards to this transaction, you can as well contact my only son on his direct mobile Number: +27 64 144 6905 and E-mail: markwilliamss2016@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless you.

Mrs. Sandy Evie Williams
Fax Number: +27867373105

Phones:
+27867373105
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location

+27641446905
South Africa Mobile
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

markwilliamspa@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:38 pm

Hey

Greetings from our family! My name is Mr. Mark Williams, the son of Mrs. Sandy Evie Williams and late Dr. Pham Williams of Zimbabwe.

I am contacting you based on my mother's instruction. First, I must thank you for giving kind attention to the investment proposal, which my mother and I sent to you.

Actually, our family does not know you before, but we believe that a business relationship of this nature will link both families permanently together because we do not have any knowledge of foreign investments, hence my mother's resolve to contact you for this noble transaction.

We live in South Africa as asylum seekers and because of this money. We want to transfer and invest this money in your country.

We can only trust you more based on your business knowledge, expertise and willingness to assist us honestly and to guide us on how to invest this money wisely and profitably, in a lucrative area of your country's commerce.

We believe that your country is good for investments, that was why my mother decided to get in touch with you, in as much as we have not seen each other physically and or face-to-face.

Kindly understand the mutual benefits, which our family attached to this.

You have to educate us on the investment opportunities available in your country, including the government taxation laws and the host government tax by-laws, as the case may be, to foreign investors.

An investment agreement (deed of partnership contract) would be signed between you and our family, to further guarantee us that this money must be safe under your custody pending when we shall come over to meet you, for sharing based on the agreed percentage ratios and to start the execution of our proposed family investments, with your assistance and guidance.

Please, indicate your willingness and readiness to engage into this important investment agreement with our family.

Also, indicate your acceptance of the share commission [percentage], which our family offered to you, for your expected honest assistance and cooperation with our family.

Meanwhile, we are currently considering investing in: -

[1] Agriculture and Agro-Allied Industries
[2] Equities (stocks, bonds and shares)
[3] Real Estates Development

these are our family pre-investment plan(s), which we have been working upon before we contacted you for assistance.

If these three major categorical areas of investments are not profitable in your country, please, let us know immediately and then advise us on the more profitable areas that we must direct this money to, in order to maximize profits.

Because we are not citizens of your country, we must follow your advice and guidelines in order to achieve the desired success with this money, as this money remains the last resource, which will determine and guarantee the future of our family, in the absence of our late father.

We do not want to experience poor conditions of livelihood now that our father is gone.

Please, be honest with us, as we do not want to mismanage this money.

We want to rely on you for the establishment of this money in profitable areas of business, in the stable economy of your country.

We do not want to involve any third party from here in South Africa to avoid exposing our family and the deposited money to the public, considering how this money was made in our country.

Please, you must also remain very confidential about this transaction until this money is secured out of the Security Company.

Meanwhile, this money is still at the Security Company, in a metal chest, where it was smartly disguised, documented and deposited as a consignment containing pre-history African artifacts to avoid any suspicion and security implications from government authorities here.

The Security Company is not aware that the real contents of the deposited consignment are cash-money.

More details on the best way forward will be arranged between you and our family when you confirm the receipt of this subject.

And also according to the banker he said that you are highly needed here in south Africa for you come down here and open a non-resident / dollars account on your name in one of the commercial bank's here in south Africa so that when the fund /consignment is clear from security company it will be deposited into your account here before onwards transfer into your personal/companies account in your country overseas. So advice us on your possible date and time of your coming here in South Africa to, enable us to conclude in this business.

We would have loved to send some money to you but due to the money we are paying in security company for safekeeping of the consignment/fund every monthly bills is over US$1000. Do not forget to send your private telephone number for easy communication.

Expecting your urgent response.

Thanks and God bless you for accepting to work with our family.

Yours truly,

Mr. Mark Williams

Header:
Return-Path: <markwilliamspa@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019
Subject: Mark Williams
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

markwilliamspa@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:50 pm

Hey ,

thanks for your response which came to us as accepted to partake on your advice and we strongly wish we all will come into parity and reason alike on the areas you'll advise on investing our shares. thank you for your honesty on that and we agreed to follow suit.
Meanwhile, we will like you to contact our proxy here in South Africa as he will educate you on the steps to follow towards realizing this dream on our behalf.
His names are barrister Lazarus Mbuli and his email address is mbuli@lawyer.com
be free to contact him once you have this mail, already spoken to him about you.

Regards,
Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mbuli@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:51 pm

Attn:

Sir,

Let me use this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Mr. Lazarus Mbuli, Esq. The principal counsel to Mbuli Associates. Our office is located at No. 125 Commissioner Street, Central Johannesburg. I wish to intimate you on the procedures to actualize the transfer.

Following the Authentication of the brief (US$21million) been held by a private Security Firm in South Africa, a deposit made by late Mr. Pham Williams, I have made official application for claim which the Security Firm has reiterated on the need to provide a formal claim letter from my firm which should be authorized by the law court to grant an endorsement that will legitimized the process to collect the consignment from their vault, whilst Mrs. Sandy Evie Johnson may wish you can represent her to claim the fund since she has no intention of investing the fund in South Africa due to the huge Tax demands, and other implications as she’s still monitored as a wife to high ranking figure in Zimbabwe.

As I told Mrs. S.E. Williams during our meetings past weeks on how to make the remittance, there are some documents that are needed for a successful transfer. The most important document is the Department of Finance of South Africa authorization. This is also international clearance permit cum authorization payment order that will necessitate the remittance without much hassle from the authorities at your end, especially in terms of any hitch on the source of fund, also we can legitimate the process of the transfer by applying on a bit by bits process of the remittance.

Be rest assured that every aspect of the remittance will be achieved on a legal processes but not failing to note on the important of maintaining the confidential aspect of the transaction. I have already submitted the detail plan for approval to the bank director I mentioned to Mrs. Williams. The director is in charge of the foreign transfer, and he has already formalized arrangements to show that the transfer is the payment for a project you executed here. This is to proof that the fund is for a genuine transaction.

Furthermore, our verification and confirmation of the within named depository co-ordinates upon which Mrs. Johnson sought our services. Be informed our law firm is willing to represent you or your company in signing the fund documents in your favour upon the receipt of the following:

1) The details of your existing bank account information under your control is needed for the processes, approvals of the fund for an immediate transfer to your favour.

2) Detail plans you have for Mrs. Pham’s Investments in your country or under your auspices and supervision as you already have in mind for her once every aspect of the transfer is been remitted successful before her arrival to meet up with you.

3) Lastly, you are due to proceed to South Africa to sign the entire transfers release order should you not wish for our full participation for such action is left for you to decide.

Immediately all these documents are arranged and my confirmation of the receipt of the above requested information from you, I will sign all documents relating to the fund transfer on your behalf, as your attorney, but, you will have to issue a Power of Attorney to me, before the bank can allow me to represent you. I want you to know that under the South African Transfer Laws and Provisions, all these documents mentioned above has to be endorsed and ratified by the Department of Justice, confirming them as genuine and authentic transfer documents, which must be accepted by all financial institutions worldwide, also find the attached Deed of Lodge and agreement made by late Mr. Pham Williams with the security company before his demise.

You can call me for further clarification or you can send your direct telephone number, and lastly I will send you a darft copy of MOU soonest.

Yours in service,

Mr. Lazarus Mbuli, Esq.
Tel: +2773 363 2210

Header:
Return-Path: <mbuli@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.246.179.214] ([41.246.179.214]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan [10.76.45.4]) (via HTTP);
Wed, 24 Apr 2019
Subject: Re: Procedure;

Orig IP: 41.246.179.214 | Orig ISP: Saix-net | City: Johannesburg | Country: South Africa

Phone:
+27733632210
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mbuli@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:13 pm

Sir,

Sequel to your response, I will need a Power of Attorney in order for me to work on your behalf in processing the entire legal documents, and documents that will aid for the successful transfer into your bank account.

Do find the draft copy of the power of attorney, then include your details on the spaces provided under your company’s letter headed paper, and endorse with your signature and, attached to my email.

I am of the view that communication should be the basic key for the success of this transaction and, I may need copy of your international passport or driver’s license for identification.

POWER OF ATTORNEY

I, ……………….. (your name and your address)………………. herein authorize Barrister Lazarus Mbuli, Mbuli Associates, office address at # 125 Commissioner Street, Central Johannesburg, South Africa to obtain:

1) The authorization clearance certificate

2) An Oath Affidavit from the High Court of Justice, Pretoria for the legal backing, for the transfer of funds (£21 million).

3) Other necessary and pertinent legal documents and advice for the transfer of funds held by the ABSA bank.

For onward transfer to …………………….. (Your banking details info)………
This power of attorney can be withdrawn at any time by email notification to Barr. John Oscar.
Date: April 25th, 2019
Signed (by you)
Endeavour to send this information soonest.

Yours in service,
Mr. Lazarus Mbuli, Esq
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mbuli@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:43 pm

Sir,

As demanded, you need to append your signature on the POA which should be written under your company's letter headed paper. The manner it is written is unacceptable.

Thank you.

Yours in service,

Mr. Lazarus Mbuli, Esq.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

markwilliamspa@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:15 pm

Hello ,

How're you doing today? hope you're well.
the attorney Barrister Lazarus called to our attention over the weekend informing us that he sent a power of attorney for you to sign instead you threatened to opt out from the project we already started with you. what's the reason behind that sir?
we can sign it on your behalf if you're not comfortable to sign your signature there than to opt out.
please we need you.
reply this message, please.

Regards,
Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mawilliams013@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 29, 2019 9:56 pm

Dear
I’m still waiting to hear from you.
Best regards,
Mr.Williams

Header;
Return-Path: <mawilliams013@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019
Subject: Dear
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.