Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

erik@evtconstruct.com

Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:17 pm

Von: Erik Lindberg [mailto: erik@evtconstruct.com ]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020
An:
Betreff: 1967 Jaguar E-Type

Hello,

The vehicle never been damaged. It is in excellent condition both aesthetically, mechanically and very well maintained!
I bought the vehicle in US and I shipped it to Sweden, it is currently registered in US, clean title, there is no duty or cost to re-import the vehicle to the US, the vehicle is currently being stored in Sweden.

In Sweden the import taxes are high, up to 50% of the vehicle value and this is the reason of the selling, Sweden is extremely expensive to import into because they want to protect their local economy. I didn't know about the import taxes when I acquired the car. I tried to sell it at a higher price but I couldn't find a buyer because I realized the buyer can buy the same vehicle locally at the same price so I decided to reduce the price to have a good deal and it will be easier to find a buyer.
I can organize the shipping to your location and you pay after you get the vehicle.
If you are interested please reply and I will send you the photos and more information.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Erik Lindberg | Accounting Manager
a: EVT Company BV | Wallingatan 34, 111 24 Stockholm, Sweden
w: ww w.evtcompany.com
m: 08 559 16 674

Von: Erik Lindberg [mailto:erik@evtconstruct.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Februar 2020
An:
Betreff: Re: 1967 Jaguar E-Type

The price is US$ 25,000, I attached the photos.
There is no transportation fees or any hidden charges.
If you agree, I'm going to start the transaction, I'm going to pay shipping fees, and I will sign the purchase contract.
You will be notified by the transport company with information about transport and I will send you a copy of purchase agreement, inspection report and my passport.
Within 20 days you'll receive the vehicle, including title, owner manual and keys.
You'll be notified by the transport company the day when they will deliver the vehicle and you can contact your dealer/mechanic to schedule the inspection date.
After you inspect the vehicle, if you are satisfied, you will confirm the payment to the transport company.

If you decide against the purchase based on your request the transport company will transport the vehicle back to me and you'll not be charged for anything but everything's gonna be fine.
If you agree please send me your name, phone number, address and I call you once I get the info.

Regards,

Phone:
+46855916674
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Sweden
City or exchange location Stockholm
Original network provider* TDC Sverige AB

Re: erik@evtconstruct.com

Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:19 pm

Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020
An:

xxx, Here you have my passport, Please send me your phone# and I will call you tomorrow.
Thanks

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020
Erik Lindberg <erik@evtconstruct.com> wrote:
I just called you and no response, let me know when you are available. Thanks

Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:24 pm

Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020
An:

Here you have the title, I can start the transportation Wednesday. Thanks

w: www.evtcompany.com

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020
Erik Lindberg <erik@evtconstruct.com> wrote:
It will be in EURO, I will contact you Wednesday afternoon. Thanks

Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:27 pm

I sent the vehicle to the shipping company. I sent it with all the papers in order for you can be able to make the title transfer.
The name of the shipping company is RTC Automotive Cargo, ww w.rtcautomotive.com

RTC requires a deposit prior shipping because it is a long-distance to your location but don't worry because the deposit will be held by RTC escrow and it is refundable,
you can check the company, they are a reputable company. If you don't trust me I can call the company to take a photo of the car in their warehouse.

After you transfer your name to the title send me an email and confirm that.
I sent you a copy of the purchase agreement.

Please expect my phone call today, also the company will contact you today.

Thank you

w: www.evtcompany.com

Text from the above images:

RTC Automotive Cargo
Vehicle Sales Agreement
THIS VEHICLE SALES AGREEMENT is made 2/19/2020, by "Seller" Erik Lindberg and "Buyer—
Buyer and Seller shall collectively be known herein as "the Parties"
WHEREAS, Seller desires to sell the vehicle described below, known herein as the "Acquired Vehicle" under the terms and conditions set forth below;
WHEREAS, Buyer desires to purchase the Acquired Vehicle offered for sale by Seller under the terms and conditions set forth below; and, therefore,

Terms and Conditions
IN CONSIDERATION of the mutual promises and other valuable consideration exchanged by the Parties as set forth herein, the Parties intending to be legally bound; hereby agree as follows:

A. Description of Acquired Vehicle 1967 Jaguar E-Type/1E33428
B. Receipt Construed as delivery
Vehicle shall be deemed received by Buyer when Delivered to Buyer at address: (The buyer can change the delivery address before delivery)
C. Consideration
1. Purchase Price. The total purchase price to be paid by Buyer to Seller for the Acquired Vehicle Is US$ 25,000.00 (hereinafter "Purchase Price").
Consisting of the following components:
i. Down—payment: US $ 8,750.00-35% (Due to Seller on or before execution of this agreement.)
ii. Payment due at delivery of vehicle US$ 16,250.00-65% (After Inspection and approval of both the vehicle and the title.)
The "down payment" and "payment due at delivery" are to be made by Buyer to RTC through bank transfer, in cash, by certified check, or through another instrument acceptable to RTC. Buyer must receive permission in advance from RTC for use a non—certifed check in payment of the Purchase Price.

RTC Shipping,
RTC Automotive Cargo
Auto Shipping Services Transport No: 930257
Address: Elektravagen 21, 126 30 Hagersten, Sweden
Phone: +46 40 666 50 99
Web: ww w.rtcautomotive.com
Buyer,
Page 1 of 2

RTC Automotive Cargo
Vehicle Sales Agreement
D. Delivery of Vehicle and Conveyance of Title
1. RTC shall delivery the Acquired Vehicle within 5 days.
2. The Acquired Vehicle must be delivered on the date as promised by the RTC.
3. RTC warrants to Buyer that Seller has good and marketable title to said property. Full authority to sell and transfer said property, and the said property is sold free of all liens, encumbrances, liabilities, and adverse claims of every nature and description whatsoever.
4. RTC has no knowledge of any hidden defects in and to the Vehicle, and believes to the best of the Seller's knowledge that the vehicles being sold is in good operating condition. Said Vehicle is otherwise sold in "as in" condition and where currently located.
5. RTC shall provide to the Buyer the following documents upon receipt of the total purchase price on the day of the sale: The certificate of title, the current Registration, a Bill of Sale and Odometer Disclosure Statement, and a current smog certificate. SNB shall deliver the Vehicle to Buyer with current registration and clear title, The seller also shall arrange to have all necessary smog inspections performed, at Sellers expense, before the day of the sale.
6. The Buyer shall register the Vehicle in his/her name within one week of the date of the sale.
E. Right of Inspection
1. RTC allows the Buyer three business days to have the Vehicle inspected by an independent mechanic, and agrees to cancel the sale if the inspection is unsatisfactory to the Buyer.
2. RTC certifies to the best of the Seller's knowledge that the odometer reading above reflects the actual miles of the Vehicle. The Vehicle's odometer was not altered, set back, or disconnected while in the Seller's possession, and the Seller has no knowledge of anyone doing so.
3. Buyer shall have the right to inspect the vehicle on the arrival and, within three days after delivery, Buyer must give notice to RTC of any claim for damages on account of condition, quality or grade of the goods, and Buyer must specify the basis of the claim of Buyer in detail. The failure of Buyer to comply with these conditions shall constitute irrevocable acceptance of the goods by Buyer.
F. Payment
1. Buyer shall make the balance of the payment for the vehicle at the time when. the inspection is satisfactory to the Buyer.
2. At the end of the trial period the Buyer shall make a decision regarding the vehicle. If the Buyer decides that doesn't accept the vehicle, then the Buyer shall receive a full refund. If the vehicle is accepted by the Buyer after the inspection, the Buyer shall transfer the remaining amount to RTC.
3. This agreement has been executed at RTC the day and year first above written.

RTC Shipping,
RTC Automotive Cargo
Auto Shipping Services Transport No: 930257
Address: Elektravagen 21, 126 30 Hagersten, Sweden
Phone: +46 40 666 50 99
Web: ww w.rtcautomotive.com
Buyer,

Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:34 pm

Dear

We are glad to announce that you have a vehicle in stand by at RTC Automotive Cargo.

We have inspected the vehicle using our own professionals and have verified the documents and the following information is 100% correct:
• The vehicle has real miles;
• The vehicle has never been involved in an accident;
• The vehicle has no damage inside or outside;
How is your vehicle delivered with RTC Automotive Cargo?
Your vehicle will be transported on a completely enclosed trailer designed to transport classic automobiles, prototypes or vehicles that can not be exposed to inclement weather. The vehicle will be delivered to your door (or as close as possible) at your specified destination.
You as a buyer are protected against :
• Paying for a vehicle and never receiving it;
• Sending a deposit for a vehicle and never receiving the vehicle;
• Paying for and receiving a vehicle:
• that was a stolen vehicle at the time of the transaction;
• with an undisclosed or unknown lien against it;
• of a make and/or model that is different than what was described in the seller's listing;
• without receiving the title for that vehicle from the seller if it is impossible for you to obtain a title from the appropriate Department of Motor Vehicles whose title is subject to an undisclosed salvage, junk, lemon, or water damage title brand at the time of the sale. any other issue regarding the registration of the vehicle in your name;
5 Basic Steps to Buying
1. The buyer and the seller agree on the terms of the transaction and on the selling price. The seller will register the transaction to the office; the company branch manager accepts the transaction and will offer to deliver the vehicle to the buyer and handle the transaction.
2. The buyer sends the payment to our company representative as stated in the payment invoice. After the payment is received by us, we will start the shipping procedure.
3. If the payment is completed successfully will deliver the vehicle and documents to the Buyer's address.
4. The buyer receives the vehicle and has a specified number of days to inspect it. If it is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the vehicle and RTC will send the payment to the seller. The title is delivered the same time with the vehicle already signed by the seller. If the buyer accepts the vehicle, the title is signed and the transaction is completed successfully. If he refuses the vehicle, RTC will ship it back to the seller within three business days and give the money in full refund to the buyer. The seller is responsible for return shipping.
5. After the inspection period is over, the buyer must contact with the results of the inspection. If the buyer refuses the vehicle the vehicle will return to the seller and will return the full payment to the buyer.
INSURED
All of our assigned carriers are fully insured with a minimum of three quarters of a million dollars of liability insurance.
Important Notice!
The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances. Security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies. Our constant priority is for the safety of our people, our customers, and the general public. Always tries to fulfill its customers needs.
• Contact RTC Automotive Cargo: P: +46 40 666 50 99 E: se@rtcautomotive.com
© RTC Automotive Cargo Team 2020 - All rights Reserved.
This email contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately. This email was automatically generated by RTC Shipping e-mail services at the shipper's request. Please contact the shipper directly if you have questions regarding the referenced shipment or you wish to discontinue this notification service. (*) for some regional and intercontinental routes we may require more time to reach your destination.
Message id : LOG748085XXXX

Dear

We are glad to announce that you have a vehicle in stand by at RTC Automotive Cargo.
According to our policy, the next step is to transfer the deposit to our financial department. The payment can be made through several methods described below.

Item / Service Description Unit price Qty Amount
1967 Jaguar E-Type/1E33428 US$ 25,000.00 1 US$ 25,000.00
Vat N/A 0 0.00
Shipping costs Paid by the Seller 1 0.00
Transaction Fees Paid by the Seller 1 0.00
Deposit value US$ 8,750.00-35% 1 US$ 8,750.00-35%

IMPORTANT: The next step is to send the deposit to the RTC Escrow Financial Department.
The available payments for your transaction can be through :
• Wire Transfer ( Bank transfer, wire transfer, international bank transfer )
Please contact the financial department by email at se@rtcautomotive.com to receive the payment details.
For Wire Transfer: Please use Express Service. Usually, Express International bank to bank transfers may require additional taxes. All taxes will be deducted from the final amount or have been already calculated in the shipping costs.
Note: All taxes and fees will be deducted from the final amount or have been already calculated in the shipping costs. The seller has been accepted the transaction terms.

Why the deposit is required?
1. We're requesting a deposit through bank wire because bank wire is the only service that has ultimate authentication of the identity of the sender of funds;
2. The deposit will be sent RTC escrow account and the deposit will be held until you will decide if you buy the vehicle;
3. The deposit won't be released to the seller until you decide if you buy the vehicle;
4. If you decline to purchase the vehicle, the deposit will be refunded within 48 hours after cancellation;
After you complete the transfer of funds we request the following details:
• The scanned receipt from the bank.
• Upon payment verification, we will ship the merchandise at the address you (or the seller) have provided to us.
• After the vehicle is received, inspect it and receiver sign for the reception, we shall transfer the funds to the seller.
• Contact RTC Automotive Cargo: P: +46 40 666 50 99 E: se@rtcautomotive.com

Seller's Details : Full name : Erik Lindberg
Current address : Hildingavägen 28, Stockholm, 18262, Sweden
Contact details : +46855916674

Buyer's Details : Full name :
Current address :
Contact details :

Shipping details: Description of Goods : 1967 Jaguar E-Type/1E33428
Tracking number : RTCxxx
Deposit Value : US$ 8,750.00-35%
Total Value : US$ 25,000.00
Shipping Cost : Paid by seller
Departure from : Stockholm, Sweden
Departure to :
ETA : 5 days

Inspect status : Interior : ***** ( 5 stars from 5 / excellent )
Exterior : ***** ( 5 stars from 5 / excellent )
Engine condition : ***** ( 5 stars from 5 / excellent )
Paint : ***** ( 5 stars from 5 / excellent )
Inspection agent : Maik Schreiner ( automotive expert )
Inspection date : 2/19/2020

© RTC Automotive Cargo Team 2020 - All rights Reserved.
This email contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately. This email was automatically generated by RTC Shipping e-mail services at the shipper's request. Please contact the shipper directly if you have questions regarding the referenced shipment or you wish to discontinue this notification service. (*) for some regional and intercontinental routes we may require more time to reach your destination.
Message id : LOG9930XXXX

Phone:
+46406665099
City or exchange location Malmö
Original network provider* TDC Sverige AB

Re: evtcompany.com

Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:51 pm

The fraudulent domain name evtconstruct.com expired on June 6. The fraudsters have already the replacement for it, active from the domain name evtcompany.com and showing the exact same content as the previously used fake website. The only elements changed are the contact details: the fraudsters moved their fake company from Switzerland to Sweden.

Contact details:

Address
Wallingatan 34
111 24 Stockholm
Sweden
Email Us At
kontakt@evtconstruct.com
Phone: (+46) 77 145 04 50
Fax: (+46) 20 220 6260
(+61) 1405 932 718

+46771450450
Number billable as shared cost number
Original network provider* TeliaSonera Sverige AB

+4622206260
City or exchange location Skinnskatteberg

+61405932718
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Australia
Original network provider* Vodafone Network Pty Ltd

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=145089.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: evtcompany.com
Updated Date: 2020-02-11
Creation Date: 2020-02-11
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-02-11
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG

Aprot Construct B.V. - aprotconstruct.com

Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:13 pm

The same contact details are also used online with yet another clone, pretending to be Aprot Construct B.V., and using a fake website active from the domain name aprotconstruct.com .

Wallingatan 34, 111 24 Stockholm, Sweden
T:(+46) 77 145 04 50
E:kontakt@aprotconstruct.com
(+41) 445 861 441

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=145093.

Domain name: aprotconstruct.com
Updated Date: 2020-02-08
Creation Date: 2020-02-08
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-02-08

Registry Registrant ID:

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG

RTC Automotive Cargo Company - rtcautomotive.com

Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:49 pm

The fake escrow company pretending to be RTC Automotive Cargo Company seems to be no longer active - the domain name rtcautomotive.com is suspended. Still, the domain name is used for emails, redirecting to Gmail.

Contact details:

Elektravägen 21, Hägersten, Sweden 126 30
Sales: +46 40 666 50 99
Sales: (507) 399-0225
se@rtcautomotive.com

+46406665099 - already reported here

+15073990225
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Sprint Spectrum L.p.

Additional email address used in fraud: martin.andresen03@gmail.com

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=145100.

Domain Name: rtcautomotive.com
Updated Date: 2020-08-03
Creation Date: 2020-01-16

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-01-16
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Reseller: QHOSTER.COM

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization: See PrivacyGuardian.org

On May 23, they were still receiving good reviews online on a website active from the domain name dealerater.info.

DealerRater - dealerater.info

Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:00 pm

This is a review website meant to give credibility to the fake escrow company.

The fake review site is spoofing the real Dealer Rater.

The real Dealer Rater was founded in 2002.

The fake one was registered in January.

Except the fake reviews involving RTC Automotive Cargo Company and another fake escrow company, all the other links redirect to the real website.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=145101.

Domain name: dealerater.info
Updated Date: 2020-03-17

Registry Registrant ID:

The fake review website ads favorable testimonials for yet another fake escrow using the same contact details previously used with RTC Automotive Cargo Company: VTE Automotive Cargo - vteautomotive.com:

dealerraterfake.JPG

TrustPilot - trustpilotbusiness.com

Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:08 pm

Rinse and repeat with trustpilotbusiness.com, spoofing TrustPilot.

The real one is a Danish consumer review website founded in Denmark in 2007.

The fake one was registered in January.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=145102.

Domain name: trustpilotbusiness.com
Updated Date: 2020-01-16

Registry Registrant ID:

trustpilot.JPG
Post a reply