Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sm@evtconstruct.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:42 pm

Sample E-mails from NS111:

Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020
To:
Subject: Re: 1970 Z28

Hello,

The vehicle never been damaged with a clean title. It is in excellent condition both aesthetically, mechanically and very well maintained!
I bought the vehicle in US and I shipped it to Switzerland, it is currently registered in US, clean title, there is no duty or cost to re-import the vehicle to the US, the vehicle is currently being stored in Switzerland.

In Switzerland the import taxes are high, up to 50% of the vehicle value and this is the reason of the selling, Switzerland is extremely expensive to import into because they want to protect their local economy. I didn't know about the import taxes when I acquired the car. I tried to sell it at a higher price but I couldn't find a buyer because I realized he can buy the same vehicle locally at the same price so I decided to reduce the price to have a good deal and it will be easier to find a buyer.
I can organize the shipping to your location and you pay after you get the vehicle.
If you are interested please reply and I will send you the photos and more information.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Stephan Mauer
Accounting Manager
EVT Construct B.V.
Uetlibergstrasse 134
8045 Zürich
Switzerland
ww w.evtconstruct.com

Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020
To:

19,000$. There is no transportation fees or any hidden charges.
If you agree, I'm going to start the transaction, I'm going to pay shipping fees, and I will sign the purchase contract.
You will be notified by the transport company with information about transport and I will send you a copy of the purchase agreement, inspection report and my passport.
Within 20 days you'll receive the vehicle, including title, owner manual and keys.
You'll be notified by the transport company the day when they will deliver the vehicle and you can contact your dealer/mechanic to schedule the inspection date.
After you inspect the vehicle, if you are satisfied, you will confirm the payment to the transport company.

If you decide against the purchase based on your request the transport company will transport the vehicle back to me and you'll not be charged for anything but everything's gonna be fine.
If you agree please send me your Name, phone number, address and I call you once I get the info.

Regards,

Stephan Mauer
Accounting Manager
EVT Construct B.V.
Uetlibergstrasse 134
8045 Zürich
Switzerland
ww w.evtconstruct.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sm@evtconstruct.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:44 pm

Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020
To:

You sent an email to EVT Construct to ask if I work there, yes I am legitimate. If you are willing to accept this we can have a deal.
I can send the car to the transport company, They will inspect the car, they will confirm the car is in their custody, I will send you the purchase agreement and the picture of the car in the transport company warehouse with a piece of paper with your name and tomorrow date on it.
because it is a long distance to you, you will confirm 50% to the transport company, shipping company will hold the deposit until you get the car, if you find anything wrong they'll return the deposit, if you agree to purchase the car you'll confirm the balance of 50%.

Let me know if you agree.

Stephan Mauer
Accounting Manager
EVT Construct B.V.
Uetlibergstrasse 134
8045 Zürich
Switzerland
ww w.evtconstruct.com

Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020
To:

Here you have the title and my passport.

Stephan Mauer
Accounting Manager
EVT Construct B.V.
Uetlibergstrasse 134
8045 Zürich
Switzerland
ww w.evtconstruct.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sm@evtconstruct.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:45 pm

Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020
To:

, I sent you the title and my passport, you are asking for too much information , sorry

Stephan Mauer
Accounting Manager
EVT Construct B.V.
Uetlibergstrasse 134
8045 Zürich
Switzerland
ww w.evtconstruct.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: peterstrom11@hotmail.com petermikedr@gmail.com

Unread postby pacteam » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:22 pm

FASTEST KELEMAN ARMAND then changed to FASTEST KELEMAN TESARIK changed the name within days----------- this dude peter MICHEL ROMAN scammed me as well, using the bait fake classic car, using also a shipping company that do not call back. DR. Michel Peter Roman ESTHETIC Reconstructive Dentistry Stefana Batorego 5,31-135 Krakow, Poland +48 222922908 info@estethicdent.com http:/ /www.estethicdent.com

Phone: +48222922908
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Poland
City or exchange location Warszawa
pacteam
New survivor

Re: peterstrom11@hotmail.com petermikedr@gmail.com

Unread postby pacteam » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:26 pm

The vehicle never been damaged with a clean title. It is in excellent condition both aesthetically, mechanically and very well maintained!
I bought the vehicle in US and I shipped it to Poland, it is currently registered in US, clean title, there is no duty or cost to re-import the vehicle to the US, the vehicle is currently being stored in Poland.

In Poland i can not register and this is the reason of the selling, I tried to sell it at a higher price but I couldn't find a buyer because I realized he can buy the same vehicle locally at the same price so I decided to reduce the price to have a good deal and it will be easier to find a buyer.
I can organize the shipping to your location and pay for it and you pay after you get the vehicle.
If you are interested please reply and I will send you the photos and more information.
pacteam
New survivor

Fastest Keleman Tesarik fastest-global.com

Unread postby pacteam » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:48 pm

FAKE SHIPPING COMPANY used in his scams for selling classic low prices cars the site was updated and name changed after he scammed me tracking numbers are updated by the scammers running these fake shipping company sites ESCROW SERVICES etc.

this company was FASTEST KELEMAN ARMAND then switched over night after the scam to FASTEST KELEMAN TESARIK

Hi xxxx,
The shipping company has picked up the vehicle from the storage place in this morning. Also all the papers are in their custody and will be delivered to you in the same time with the vehicle . The name of the shipping company is FASTEST KELEMEN ARMAND.You should receive some emails with all the details from them shortly. I also sent you copies of the contracts, bill of sale and some pictures with my family so you can see us. Hope you can send some pics with your family too. Please let me know after the shipping company will get in touch with you.The tracking number for our transaction is FKAxxxxxx. With this number you can check our transaction status on the shipping company website at the Tracking section.
pacteam
New survivor

Re: peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:48 pm

Thank you for the information. We will look into it.

You should file a police report. Then take the police report to wherever you sent money through and try to get any payments reversed.

You should also read this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=26504

BA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: estethicdent.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 08, 2020 3:53 pm

The fake seller claims to be:

ceo.JPG

Michel Peter Roman
Owner of Esthetic Reconstructive Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery, a graduate of Medical Academy.

The seller pretends to be the owner of a clinic named Esthetic Reconstructive Dentistry and using a fraudulent website active from the domain name estethicdent.com.

From the fake website:

Esthetic Reconstructive Dentistry is a private-held dental clinic dedicated to highest standards of clinical competence and technical excellence, which offers wide range of dental services for adults and children.

Contact details:

Stefana Batorego 5,
31-135 Kraków, Poland
phone: +48-222922908
fax: +48-222922909
info@estethicdent.com

+48222922908 / +48222922909
Country or destination Poland
City or exchange location Warszawa

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=143621.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: estethicdent.com
Updated Date: 2019-10-21
Creation Date: 2019-10-21
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-10-21
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Fastest Kelemen Tesarik - fastest-global.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 08, 2020 4:00 pm

The fake seller, pretending to be in Poland, uses the services of a delivery company supposedly located in the UK.

The fake delivery company used in fraud pretends to be a business named Fastest Kelemen Tesarik and uses a fraudulent website active from the domain name fastest-global.com.

From the fake website:

Established in 1985, FASTEST KELEMEN TESARIK has become one of the most respected international freight forwarding organisations. Our goal is to simply become your preferred freight forwarder and to facilitate the movementof your cargo from its origin to its final destination.

For nearly three decades, FASTEST KELEMEN TESARIK have been providing customised sea freight services for most types of cargo commonly moved around the world today.

The delivery company pretends to be awarded since 2014, showing also pictures of the event as a proof:

awards.JPG

Awards ( 2014 - 2017 )

2017 - FASTEST KELEMEN TESARIK Receives “International Terminal Operator of the Year” Award
2016 - The Offshore Marine Development - Africa Award
2015 - The Port & Container Terminal Development Award
2014 - The Offshore Marine Award for Owners & Operators
awards

All the pictures are stolen from a list of MASTECH 2017 AWARD WINNERS - none of them is Fastest Kelemen Tesarik.

Contact details:

42 Whitcliffe Road,
CLECKHEATON, BD19 3BY, UNITED KINGDOM
+ 44 11 3 38 23 81
office@fastest-global.com

+44113382381
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* BT

Those "nearly three decades" are in fact years - the fake website is active online since 2017.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=137471.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: fastest-global.com
Updated Date: 2019-07-06
Creation Date: 2017-07-05
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-07-05
Registrar: 1&1 IONOS SE
Domain Status: addPeriod https
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Christian Mues
Registrant Street: Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 12
Registrant City: München
Registrant Postal Code: 80539
Registrant Country: DE
Registrant Phone: +49.1721185521
Registrant Email: christian2mues@web.de

This is what the fake website looks like:

fastest.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby pacteam » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:15 am

this guy peter or DOCTOR lazar peter from hungary owns a website fastest-global.com peter Micheal roman Search Results
Web results

Welcome to FASTEST TESARIK BURDUSEL fastest-global.com
Established in 1985, FASTEST TESARIK BURDUSEL has become one of the most respected international freight forwarding organisations. Our goal is to simply become your preferred freight forwarder and to facilitate the movement of your cargo from its origin to its final destination.

Air Shipping - FASTEST TESARIK BURDUSELfastest-global.com › ...
FASTEST TESARIK BURDUSEL, is an expert at getting your freight in the air and on its way. As a full-service global freight forwarder with countrywide service ...

Welcome to FASTEST TESARIK BURDUSELfastest-global.com › ...
Captain ​J​​o​​c​​h​​e​​n​​ ​​B​​a​​u​​m​​a​​n​​n​. Chief Executive Officer. ​J​​o​​c​​h​​e​​n​​ ...

Sea Shipping - FASTEST TESARIK BURDUSELfastest-global.com › ...
Established in 1985, FASTEST TESARIK BURDUSEL has become one of the most respected international freight forwarding organisations. By offering a ...

FASTEST TESARIK BURDUSEL a legitimate payment service ...newbie-question-46898.shipbybrokerint.com
How secure is FASTEST TESARIK BURDUSEL http: //www. fastest-global.com.

Fastest Kelemen Tesarik - Scam Survivorswww.scamsurvivors.com › forum › viewtopic
FASTEST KELEMAN ARMAND then changed to FASTEST KELEMAN TESARIK changed the name within days----------- this dude peter ...
Mar 9, 2020 - 9 posts - ‎3 authors

Dr Lázár Armand Péter Company Profile | Budapest, Hungary ...www.dnb.com › ... › HUNGARY › BUDAPEST
Dr Lázár Armand Péter is located in Budapest, Hungary and is part of the Museums, Zoos & Parks Industry. Dr Lázár ... Kelemen Éva Marianna. Budapest, HUNGARY. THIS IS THE GUY WHO SCAMS PEOPLE ON HIS SHIPPING SITE and keeps changing the name three time in two months. BEWARE
pacteam
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.