Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:26 am

Date: March 29, 2019
To:
Subject: 2002 Ferrari 360 Spider

Hello,

The price is US$ 35,600, I attached the photos.
The vehicle never been damaged with a clean title. It is in excellent condition both aesthetically, mechanically and very well maintained!

Thanks!

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
ww w.anderssonco.com

Some of the photos used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Abtorres » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:31 pm

How can we catch him?
Abtorres
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:14 am

The best way to catch him is to share as much information concerning the scammer as possible. Please forward E-mails, Photographs & fake documents, Phone numbers, & Places you were told to send money to me at my E-mail address. It is below.

Big Al
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Abtorres » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:54 pm

Thats the last number he used to contact me
Contact details :
+46406939893
Abtorres
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:58 pm

Do you have any emails from the scammer? Please post them,or send them to big al.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:16 pm

2012 Nissan GT-R
Peter Strom
To:
Mar 22
Hello,
The price is US$ 47,000, I attached the photos.
The vehicle never been damaged with a clean title. It is in excellent condition both aesthetically, mechanically and very well maintained!
Thanks!

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co

Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
ww w.anderssonco.com

Re: 2012 Nissan GT-R

Peter Strom
To
Mar 23

There is no transportation fees or any hidden charges.
If you agree, I'm going to start the transaction, I'm going to pay shipping fees, and I will sign the purchase contract.
You will be notified by the transport company with information about transport and I will send you a copy of purchase agreement, inspection report and my passport.
Within 20 days you'll receive the vehicle, including title, owner manual and keys.
You'll be notified by the transport company the day when they will deliver the vehicle and you can contact your dealer/mechanic to schedule the inspection date.
After you inspect the vehicle, if you are satisfied, you will confirm the payment to the transport company.

If you decide against the purchase based on your request the transport company will transport the vehicle back to me and you'll not be charged for anything but everything's gonna be fine.
If you agree please send me your Name, phone number, address and I call you once I get the info.

Regards,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:22 pm

Re: 2012 Nissan GT-R
Peter Strom
To
Mar 26

I sent the vehicle to the shipping company. I sent it with all papers in order for you can be able to make the title transfer.
The name of the shipping company is Norden Auto Cargo ww w.nordenautocargo.com

NAC require a deposit prior shipping because it is a long distance to your location but don't worry because the deposit will be held by NAC escrow and it is refundable, you can check the company, they are a reputable company. If you don't trust me I can call the company to take a photo of the car in their warehouse.

After you transfer your name in the title send me an e-mail and confirm that.
You must handle the title transfer and registration paperwork yourself with the purchase agreement I sent you.
I sent you a copy of the purchase agreement, copy of my passport.

Please expect my phone call today, also the company will contact you today.

Thank you

Re: Update
Norden Auto Cargo
to
Today
Dear
This payment will be refunded after delivery.
Payment Method: Bank Wire
Payment Reference Number:
Invoice Number: 000XXXX
Deposit Value: US$ 3,000.00

Account name: XXX
Address:
City/Zip code/Country: Harrow, HA1 3UA, United Kingdom
IBAN: GB05HBUK4023138245XXXX
Swift / BIC Code: HBUKGB4133E
Bank: HSBC UK BANK PLC
Bank address: 26-28 St. Ann's Road
City/Zip/Country: Harrow, HA1 1 LA, United Kingdom

Once the payment is sent, the following information:
Scanned, Photo of the bank wire receipt by fax or e-mail.
Operator ID: 53013 - Robert Bernhardt
NAC - Norden Auto Cargo
Norden Auto Cargo Hungary Sp. z o. o. registered in the District Court for the Capital

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peter@apromconstruction.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 30, 2019 12:34 am

From an intended victim:

To:
Date: May 25, 2019
Subject: 1956 Chevrolet Apache

Hello,

I bought the vehicle in US and I shipped it to Sweden, it is currently registered in US, clean title, there is no duty or cost to re-import the vehicle to the US, the vehicle is currently being stored in Sweden.

In Sweden the import taxes are high, up to 50% of the vehicle value and this is the reason of the selling, Sweden is extremely expensive to import into because they want to protect their local economy. I didn't know about the import taxes when I acquired the car. I tried to sell it at a higher price but I couldn't find a buyer because I realized he can buy the same vehicle locally at the same price so I decided to reduce the price to have a good deal and it will be easier to find a buyer.
I can organize the shipping to your location and you pay after you get the vehicle.
If you are interested please reply and I will send you the photos and more information.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Peter Lundberg
Accounting Manager
Aprom Construction Company
Address: Engelska Vägen 8
Kalmar 393 56
Sweden
Phone: 08-559 26 109
Web: ww w.apromconstruction.com

To:
Date: May 25, 2019
Subject: Re: 1956 Chevrolet Apache 
Hello, 

The price is US$ 15,600, I attached the photos. 
There is no transportation fees or any hidden charges. 
If you agree, I'm going to start the transaction, I'm going to pay shipping fees, and I will sign the purchase contract. 
You will be notified by the transport company with information about transport and I will send you a copy of purchase agreement, inspection report and my passport. 
Within 20 days you'll receive the vehicle, including title, owner manual and keys. 
You'll be notified by the transport company the day when they will deliver the vehicle and you can contact your dealer/mechanic to schedule the inspection date. 
After you inspect the vehicle, if you are satisfied, you will confirm the payment to the transport company. 

If you decide against the purchase based on your request the transport company will transport the vehicle back to me and you'll not be charged for anything but everything's gonna be fine. 
If you agree please send me your Name, phone number, address and I call you once I get the info. 

Regards, 

Peter Lundberg
Accounting Manager
Kalmar 393 56
Sweden
Web: ww w.apromconstruction.com

Phone: +46855926109
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Sweden
City or exchange location Stockholm
Original network provider* TDC Sverige AB

Some of the photos used:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peter@apromconstruction.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 30, 2019 12:37 am

To:
Date: May 26, 2019
I just called you and no response, let me know when you are available. Thanks

Peter Lundberg
Accounting Manager
Kalmar 393 56
Sweden
Web: w ww.apromconstruction.com

On Mon, May 27, 2019
Peter Lundberg < peter@apromconstruction.com> wrote: 

Hello, 

I bought the vehicle in US and I shipped it to Sweden, it is currently registered in US, clean title, there is no duty or cost to re-import the vehicle to the US, the vehicle is currently being stored in Sweden.

In Sweden the import taxes are high, up to 50% of the vehicle value and this is the reason of the selling, Sweden is extremely expensive to import into because they want to protect their local economy. I didn't know about the import taxes when I acquired the car. I tried to sell it at a higher price but I couldn't find a buyer because I realized he can buy the same vehicle locally at the same price so I decided to reduce the price to have a good deal and it will be easier to find a buyer.
I can organize the shipping to your location and you pay after you get the vehicle.
If you are interested please reply and I will send you the photos and more information.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Peter Lundberg
Accounting Manager
Kalmar 393 56
Sweden
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peter@apromconstruction.com info@nordenautocargo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 30, 2019 12:44 am

To:  
Date: May 28, 2019

I sent the vehicle to the shipping company. I sent it with all papers in order for you can be able to make the title transfer. 
The name of the shipping company is Norden Auto w ww.nordenautocargo.com 

NAC require a deposit prior shipping because it is a long distance to your location but don't worry because the deposit will be held by NAC escrow and it is refundable, you can check the company, they are a reputable company. If you don't trust me I can call the company to take a photo of the car in their warehouse. 

After you transfer your name in the title send me an e-mail and confirm that. 
You must handle the title transfer and registration paperwork yourself with the purchase agreement I sent you. 
I sent you a copy of the purchase agreement, copy of my passport. 

Please expect my phone call today, also the company will contact you today. 

Thank you

Peter Lundberg
Accounting Manager
Kalmar 393 56
Sweden

To:
Date: May 28, 2019
Subject: Norden Auto Cargo Tracking No: NAC2364682286

https:/ /nordenautocargo.com/images/logo-01.png

Dear ,

We are glad to announce that you have a vehicle in stand by at Norden Auto Cargo

We have inspected the vehicle using our own professionals and have verified the documents and the following information is 100% correct:

The vehicle has real miles;
The vehicle has never been involved in an accident;
The vehicle has no damages inside or outside;
How is your vehicle delivered with Norden Auto Cargo?
Your vehicle will be transported on a completely enclosed trailer designed to transport classic automobiles, prototypes or vehicles that can not be exposed to inclement weather. The vehicle will be delivered to your door (or as close as possible) at your specified destination.
You as a buyer are protected against :
Paying for a vehicle and never receiving it;
Sending a deposit for a vehicle and never receiving the vehicle;
Paying for and receiving a vehicle:
that was a stolen vehicle at the time of the transaction;
with an undisclosed or unknown lien against it;
of a make and/or model that is different than what was described in the seller's listing;
without receiving the title for that vehicle from the seller if it is impossible for you to obtain a title from the appropriate Department of Motor Vehicles whose title is subject to an undisclosed salvage, junk, lemon, or water damage title brand at the time of the sale. any other issue regarding the registration of the vehicle in your name;
5 Basic Steps to Buying
The buyer and the seller agree on the terms of the transaction and on the selling price. The seller will register the transaction to the office; the company branch manager accepts the transaction and will offer to deliver the vehicle to the buyer and handle the transaction.
The buyer sends the payment to our company representative as stated in the payment invoice. After the payment is received by us, we will start the shipping procedure.
If the payment is completed successfully will deliver the vehicle and documents to the Buyer's address.
The buyer receives the vehicle and has a specified number of days to inspect it. If it is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the vehicle and Norden Auto Cargo will send the payment to the seller. The title is delivered the same time with the vehicle already signed by the seller. If the buyer accepts the vehicle, the title is signed and the transaction is completed successfully. If he refuses the vehicle, Norden Auto Cargo will ship it back to the seller within three business days and give the money in full refund to the buyer. The seller is responsible for return shipping.
After the inspection period is over, the buyer must contact with the result of the inspection. If the buyer refuses the vehicle the vehicle will return to the seller and will return the full payment to the buyer.
INSURED
All of our assigned carriers are fully insured with a minimum of three quarters of a million dollars of liability insurance.
Important Notice!
The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances. Security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies. Our constant priority is for the safety of our people, our customers, and the general public. Always tries to fulfill its customers needs.

Contact Norden Auto Cargo: P: +46 8 559 24 519 E: info@nordenautocargo.com
© Norden Auto Cargo Team 2019 - All rights Reserved.

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately. This e-mail was automatically generated by Norden Auto Cargo e-mail services at the shipper's request. Please contact the shipper directly if you have questions regarding the referenced shipment or you wish to discontinue this notification service. (*) for some regional and intercontinental routes we may require more time to reach your destination.
Message id : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fake Passport and Contracts:

Phone:
+46855924519
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Sweden
City or exchange location Stockholm
Original network provider* TDC Sverige AB
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.