Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davidschiavi@comcast.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

davidschiavi@comcast.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:19 am

The scammers websites are profiled here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=73479

Sources are saying that the scammer is active on both Craigslist and Ebay.

From a Survivor:
From: David Christopher Schiavi <davidschiavi@comcast.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2019
To: 
Subject: 1959 Oldsmobile 98 Convertible

Hi my name is David Christopher Schiavi and I'm very glad that you are interested in buying my 1959 Oldsmobile 98 Convertible. The car is for sale, has 20,129 original miles, Automatic Transmission, 394ci/315hp Olds Rocket V8 engine, never involved in accidents. The price is firm, $12.000.This car was owned by a my grandfather witch was a pharmacist in Los Angeles, California, who purchased in 1959 brand new. In 2012 I receive it as a gift from him and since then it is registered under my name. In past this car was my dream but now I am selling it because my wife died a month ago and it brings me only bad memories, now I want to sell it as soon as possible. I'm a commercial pilot at US Airlines originally from California, after this nightmare I decided to sell my house from Los Angeles, CA and I moved with my 2 kids in Hartford, Connecticut where my parents live. Just let me know if you are interested in buying it or if you have any questions.
With respect,
David!

From: David Christopher Schiavi <davidschiavi@comcast.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2019
To:
Subject: RE: 1959 Oldsmobile 98 Convertible

Hi again ,
Thanks for the reply. My current situation is that I'm trying to start a new life as I explained in my first email and my work program require flying lot of time. I sold the house and moved at my parents in Hartford, Connecticut because they can take care of my kids. The car is here stored with all the paperwork at the shipping company Express Carrier LTL located in Bradley Intl Airport, Windsor Locks, Connecticut and ready to be delivered to the new owner without shipping costs. I want to use their escrow and transport services as they offer 100% protection and insurance to both buyers and sellers, I already use them in past and I was very pleased. The best part about this is that you have 7 days to try it out prior to making any purchase and if by any reason you find something you don't like about it, you can send it back at my expense. If you are interested in knowing more info about how it works, you can reply with your whole name full address and phone # so I can notify LTL Express that you are selected as buyer, and they will contact you right away with all the details, with no obligation to buy it.
With respect,
David Christopher
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: davidschiavi@comcast.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:31 am

From another Survivor:

On Sat, Feb 23, 2019
David Christopher Schiavi < davidschiavi@comcast.net > wrote:

Hi again,
Thanks for the reply. My current situation is that I'm trying to start a
new life as I explained in my first email and my work program require
flying lot of time. I sold the house and moved at my parents in Hartford,
Connecticut because they can take care of my kids. The car is here stored
with all the paperwork at the shipping company Express Carrier LTL located
in Bradley Intl Airport, Windsor Locks, Connecticut and ready to be
delivered to the new owner without shipping costs. I want to use their
escrow and transport services as they offer 100% protection and insurance
to both buyers and sellers, I already use them in past and I was very
pleased. The best part about this is that you have 7 days to try it out
prior to making any purchase and if by any reason you find something you
don't like about it, you can send it back at my expense. If you are
interested in knowing more info about how it works, you can reply with your
whole name full address and phone # so I can notify LTL Express that you
are selected as buyer, and they will contact you right away with all the
details, with no obligation to buy it.
With respect,
David Christopher

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019
David Christopher Schiavi <davidschiavi@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi ,
How are things going on? I wanted to ask if you got the invoice and took a
look at it. I already prepared everything for the shipping and as soon as I
get Express Carrier confirmation that you made the payment the shipping
process will begin right away and in 5 days the car will be at your door.
Let me know if there is something else that I can do from my end.
Thank you,
David
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

davidschiavi@comcast.net

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:59 pm

From another Survivor:

On Mar 8, 2019,
David Christopher Schiavi < davidschiavi@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi my name is David Christopher Schiavi and I'm very glad that you are interested in buying my 1950 Chevrolet 3100 5-Window Pickup. The car is for sale, has 21,789 original miles, TH400 Automatic Transmission, 327ci V8 engine, never involved in accidents. The price is firm, $15.000.This car was owned by a my grandfather witch was a pharmacist in Los Angeles, California, who purchased in 1950 brand new. In 2012 I receive it as a gift from him and since then it is registered under my name. In past this car was my dream but now I am selling it because my wife died a month ago and it brings me only bad memories, now I want to sell it as soon as possible. I'm a commercial pilot at US Airlines originally from California, after this nightmare I decided to sell my house from Los Angeles, CA and I moved with my 2 kids in Hartford, Connecticut where my parents live. Just let me know if you are interested in buying it or if you have any questions.
With respect,
David

On Mar 9, 2019,

Hi again ,
Thanks for the reply. My current situation is that I'm trying to start a new life as I explained in my first email and my work program require flying lot of time. I sold the house and moved at my parents in Hartford, Connecticut because they can take care of my kids. The car is here stored with all the paperwork at the shipping company Express Carrier LTL located in Bradley Intl Airport, Windsor Locks, Connecticut and ready to be delivered to the new owner without shipping costs. I want to use their escrow and transport services as they offer 100% protection and insurance to both buyers and sellers, I already use them in past and I was very pleased. The best part about this is that you have 7 days to try it out prior to making any purchase and if by any reason you find something you don't like about it, you can send it back at my expense. If you are interested in knowing more info about how it works, you can reply with your whole name full address and phone # so I can notify LTL Express that you are selected as buyer, and they will contact you right away with all the details, with no obligation to buy it.
With respect,
David Christopher
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

davidschiavi@comcast.net

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:01 pm

On Mar 11, 2019,

Hi ,
How are things going on? I wanted to ask if you got the invoice and took a look at it. I already prepared everything for the shipping and as soon as I get Express Carrier confirmation that you made the payment the shipping process will begin right away and in 5 days the car will be at your door.
Let me know if there is something else that I can do from my end.
Thank you,
David

On Mar 11, 2019,
David Christopher Schiavi <davidschiavi@comcast.net> wrote:

I'm very sorry to inform you, but this will not be possible the car is already at the shipping and they advised me that they will not accept visits, they will provide you a 7 days for inspection!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

davidschiavi@comcast.net

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:48 pm

From another Survivor:

From: David Christopher Schiavi <davidschiavi@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, Mar 10, 2019
Subject: 1972 Pontiac GTO
To: < >

Hi my name is David Christopher Schiavi and I'm very glad that you are interested in buying my 1972 Pontiac GTO. The car is for sale, has 43,012 original miles, 4 Speed Manual Transmission, 400 V8 engine, never involved in accidents. The price is firm, $19.500.This car was owned by my grandfather wich was a pharmacist in Los Angeles, California, who purchased in 1972 brand new. In 2012 I receive it as a gift from him and since then it is registered under my name. In past this car was my dream but now I am selling it because my wife died a month ago and it brings me only bad memories, now I want to sell it as soon as possible. I'm a commercial pilot at US Airlines originally from California, after this nightmare I decided to sell my house from Los Angeles, CA and I moved with my 2 kids in Hartford, Connecticut where my parents live. Just let me know if you are interested in buying it or if you have any questions.
With respect,
David

Date: Mon, Mar 11, 2019
Subject: Your Express Carrier LTL Invoice 51182XXXXX
To: < >

Dear  ,

You are receiving this e-mail because David Christopher Schiavi, has selected Express Carrier LTL to handle a secure online transaction with you.
Your Invoice Order ID #51182XXXXX for 1972 Pontiac GTO is attached to this e-mail in PDF format.
For a better understanding on how to complete your transaction is necessary for you to read the invoice carefully.

The following tracking number has been assigned for your item: 43983XXXXX

If you have any questions please contact Express Carrier Department: +1 (860) 819-3696.

Thank you for using our services!

Sincerely, 
Express Carrier LTL
ww w.carrier-LT.com

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Express Carrier LTL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Text from the invoice:

Express Carrier LTL sent this message to ).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from Express Carrier LTL.
Your Express Carrier LTL Invoice # 51182XXXXX
Dear ,
You are receiving this e-mail because David Christopher Schiavi, has selected Express Carrier LTL to handle a secure online transaction with you.
Item Title: 1972 Pontiac GTO
End time: March 11, 2019
Estimated delivery: 5 days
Sale price: $19,500.00
Shipping: $0.00
Deposit: $19,500.00
Seller: David Christopher Schiavi
Buyer:
How to make the payment:
In order to complete the transaction you have to pay for your item via Bank Wire Transfer.
Through Bank Wire Transfer we can guarantee you a full protection in this transaction because your payment is wired into one of our
verified trust accounts, in this way, we are able to secure your payment until you receive your item and you inspect it for 7 days.
You can complete the Bank Wire Transfer online, or in person at the bank.
Ready to pay for your item?
Call our Financial Department at: +1 (860) 819-3696 and request the wiring instructions.
Please Note:
For security reasons our Financial Department keeps the validity of the payment instructions available for 2 hours only, so please
request the wiring instructions only when you are ready to proceed with the payment.
Please use the wiring instructions received from our Financial Department, otherwise your payment will be rejected by our system.
Once the bank wire transfer has been made, you have to confirm your payment by calling us.
Payment Guarantee Policy
Buyer and seller agree to terms
Both parties agree to terms and conditions of the transaction, which includes a description of the item, sale price and number of days for
the buyer's inspection of the item.
Buyer Pays Express Carrier LTL
The buyer submits payment via Bank Wire Transfer. Processing time for payments is less than 24-48 hours.
Express Carrier LTL ships the item
Upon payment verification, Express Carrier LTL starts the shipping process. Express Carrier LTL verifies that the buyer receives the item.
The inspection period begins once the item is delivered.
To protect you against the risk of liability, Express Carrier LTL holds the buyer's funds pursuant to the terms of the Express Carrier LTL
Program Policy, and any other agreement entered between Express Carrier LTL and its customers. When payment is received, it will be
verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account. After payment is secured, Express Carrier LTL ships the item to the buyer.
Express Carrier LTL sends an invoice to a buyer only after our Financial Department has verified all the following information:
-paperwork of the vehicle, including ownership and clear title
-seller's information and proof of ID
-Possession of the vehicle that is being sold.
The item is currently stored in our storage facility #11 in Windsor Locks, CT.
Once the item is delivered, the buyer has a seven ( 7 ) days inspection period. After the inspection period is over, the buyer will contact
Express Carrier LTL with the results of the inspection. If, for any reason, the item does not pass the Purchaser's inspection, it will be
returned to the seller, on seller's expense and the funds will be returned to the buyer, in full in within 24-48 hours.
For safety reasons the payment details will be dealt with the utmost security and will not be handed to any third parties. Express Carrier
LTL will be in full control of the funds as soon as it reaches our trust fund account, so we will be able to protect and guarantee your funds.
Once the funds have been sent to our trust fund account, no one but the Purchaser will have access to it.
Express Carrier LTL will release the funds to the Seller only after the Purchaser receives and agrees with the item.
For any questions contact Express Carrier LTL Support Department: +1 (860) 819-3696
We are available at the following hours:
Mon to Fri: 09:30AM to 06:00PM
Sat: 09:30AM to 12:00PM

Text from Express Carrier LTL Policy

Express Carrier LTL
Policy
Express Carrier LTL doesn't require sign-up,opt-it,no registration necessary.The buyer is automatically enrolled in
the program ,on seller's request.
The Express Carrier LTL verify all transaction details about the seller,vehicle,ownership documents and the ability
to sell the vehicle at the advisertised price before approves any transaction.
The Express Carrier LTL provides protection of up to $100,000 against certain losses associated following options:
* Paying for a vehicle and never receive it .
* Paying a refundable down payment and never receive it .
* Paying for a vehicle and receive it but not being advertised,described and agreed.
Complete your Express Carrier LTL Transaction in 5 easy,secure and safe steps.
1. The buyer and the seller agreed agree on the transaction terms and selling price.The seller contacts Express Carrier
LTL with the transaction details.
2. Express Carrier LTL approves/declines the transaction.If the transaction was succesfully approved the buyer
receives the transaction confirmation and the Payment Invoice and payment instructions(if the transaction is declined,
no further action is required from either the buyer or the seller).
3. The buyer follows instructions and sends the payment to the Express Carrier LTL Agent designated for the
transaction.After the payment is cleared and verified by our Express Carrier LTL Administrator on charge, it will
be secured into a non-interest bearing trust account.Payment being secured,the seller is notified that the shipping
process was started to the buyer.Express Carrier LTL has 12 hours to contact the buyer and seller with the tracking
number of the shipment.If no trucking number is provided,a full refund is immediately sent to the buyer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The buyer should submit the payment in 48 hours from the date the Payment Invoice is
received.
If the buyer is unable to proceed with the payment as requested and agreed,he should notify Express Carrier LTL,
and explain his reasons and mention an exact date when payment will be submitted.
Express Carrier LTL will ship the vehicle for inspection along with the certificate of title, signed bill of sale in the
Buyer's name,all keys and all ownership documents.The vehicle is delivered along with all documentation requested
by the buyer in order to allow him to change the registraction to his name as soon as he will decide to accept it
after the inspection period will be over.
4. As soon as shipping procedure will start,the buyer should wait for the vehicle and documentation to be delivered.
The buyer receives the vehicle and has 7 business days to inspect it.The inspection period will not begin until
Express Carrier LTL has confirmed delivery of the vehicle.
5. After the inspection period is over,the buyer contacts Express Carrier LTL with the result of the vehicle's inspection.
If the buyer refuses the vehicle,a full refund is immediately sent to the buyer if the reason that determined
him not to keep the vehicle is found in the"Situations where an immediately refund will be sent to the buyer" section
lower detailed.The seller will have obligation to make all necessary arrangements in order to take the vehicle
from the buyer's possession in three business days.If the vehicle and documentation are as advertised,described
and agreed,the buyer should accept it.If the buyer accepts the vehicle,the payment will be sent to the seller within
three business days.

Some of the stolen photos used:

Phones:
+18608193696
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Hartford (Trumbull), CT
Original network provider* Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc

+13232742251
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Los Angeles, CA
Original network provider* Teleport Communications Group - Los Angeles
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.