Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

legacyminipomeranians@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:12 am

The website is profiled here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=73327&p=180536&hilit=legacyminipomeranians%40gmail.com#p180536

Hello ,
This is the Legacy Mini Pomeranians family and we are responding in regards to your inquiry about SUGAR. She is still available and ready for her new home. We are from the extreme east suburb of (GALVESTON TX) but can have her shipped over to you right away especially now that we are having 2 free shipping coupons available for any of our first 2 clients to get their babies. Meaning, you will only have to spend $650 to have your baby home with you. Saying a little about SUGAR.... She is a baby of it's kind and all i can tell you about her is that she is just an example of what you can call (SUPPER EXCEPTIONAL DOG). She so much loves attention, very friendly, welcoming and will easily adapt to her new home because she is well socialized with children and other pets. We will simply describe her as very affectionate and lively baby. She is absolutely healthy, hypoallergenic, vet checked and has had her 1st & 2nd shots. Please bear in mind that this is a tiny micro teacup size puppy that will not get above 3 pounds when fully grown. We strive to breed for healthy pets with great dispositions and make sure they go only to pets approved homes. Our question to you now is... how much can you assure us that the baby will be provided with much (T.L.C) which is our greatest concern for them? If you can assure us with this, then she will all be yours. She will definitely come to you by air to your closest local airport which is very safe and secured, then you pick her from there. We can as well arrange for a home delivery though that will cost you additional $50 for that. Please if you are finally committed to have her and are ready right away, let us know so can proceed with all required arrangements.

Thanks
LEGACY MINI POMERANIANS FAMILY
GALVESTON TX 77550
http:/ /WWW.LEGACYMINIPOMERANIANS.COM

Header:
Return-Path: <legacyminipomeranians@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: LEGACY MINI POMERANIANS PUPPIES <legacyminipomeranians@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019
Subject: SUGAR- Female Micro Pomeranian Puppy

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:02 am

Thanks for the assurance that SUGAR will be well taken care of with you . I will be available to handle the shipment for you tomorrow if payment can be made timely today for us to assemble all necessary documents to your name. If you are ready as promised and will like to speed up with this to benefit from one of the shipping coupon, we can just get you our details and you rush to the closest MoneyGram store and have the transaction done under so we can verify and proceed with your shipment arrangements instantly ok. Once we have everything done and book for the flight, we shall get back to you with full flight tracking and delivery details for you to be able to know the exact takeoff and arrival time. Please we will need you the below details to use in doing the adoption/ownership papers work and the flight booking under.

Full Names:
State:
City:
Address:
Zip Code:
Phone:
Nearest Airport:

Talking about how we handle the shipping.... We ship the babies depending on the airport and city you are located. The baby will be picked up at your closest airport or if you will like her to be delivered right at your home, it will cost you an extra $50 but that will be very much helpful because your baby will not stay lonely up to an hour at the airport after she arrived. So it will be a total of $700 including everything. We take every precaution and only ship with regulated airlines and try to ship them on direct flights if possible. All puppies leave with food and water for the flight and they do very fine. It's just like you traveling with your own baby so you have no worries about the safety. We always ship our puppies with a few bags of food and a menu with the list of the types of food we mostly use in feeding them including a video CD that will help you with bathing, feeding, grooming and a lot of health tips ok. Here is a video of SUGAR for you to see exactly how she looks as of right now.

Thanks and let us know asap.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:57 am

Hello ,
We have all the details and will be able to proceed with the shipment once payment is confirmed. So we do not ship out any of our puppy without confirming the payment. If you are ready to handle the payment so we can get your dog over early this morning, you let us know so can get you our MoneyGram details for that.

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hilltopmicropuppies@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:41 pm

Filling out a contact form at: WW W.HILLTOPMICROPUPPIES.COM

Hello ,
This is the Hilltop Micro Puppies family and we are responding in regards to your inquiry about PRINCESS. She is still available and ready for her new home. We are from the extreme east suburb of (GALVESTON TX) but can have her shipped over to you right away especially now that we are having 2 free shipping coupons available for any of our first 2 clients to get their babies. Saying a little about PRINCESS.... She is a baby of it's kind and all i can tell you about her is that she is just an example of what you can call (SUPPER EXCEPTIONAL DOG). She so much loves attention, very friendly, welcoming and will easily adapt to her new home because she is well socialized with children and other pets. We will simply describe her as very affectionate and lively baby. She is absolutely healthy, hypoallergenic, vet checked and has had her 1st & 2nd shots. Please bear in mind that this is a tiny micro teacup size puppy that will not get above 3 pounds when fully grown. We strive to breed for healthy pets with great dispositions and make sure they go only to pets approved homes. Our question to you now is... how much can you assure us that the baby will be provided with much (T.L.C) which is our greatest concern for them? If you can assure us with this, then she will all be yours. She will definitely come to you by air to your closest local airport which is very safe and secured, then you pick her from there. We can as well arrange for a home delivery though that will cost you additional $50 for that. Please if you are finally committed to have her and are ready right away, let us know so can proceed with all required arrangements.

Thanks
HILLTOP MICRO PUPPIES FAMILY
GALVESTON TX 77550
http:/ /WWW.HILLTOPMICROPUPPIES.COM

Header:
Return-Path: <hilltopmicropuppies@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: HILLTOP MICRO PUPPIES HOME <hilltopmicropuppies@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019
Subject: PRINCESS- Female Micro Yorkie Puppy

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:34 pm

Hello ,
I will be available to handle the shipment for you tomorrow if payment can be made timely today for us to assemble all necessary documents to your name. If you are ready as promised and will like to speed up with this to benefit from one of the shipping coupon, we can just get you our details and you rush to the closest CVS MoneyGram store and have the transaction done under so we can verify and proceed with your shipment arrangements instantly ok. Once we have everything done and book for the flight, we shall get back to you with full flight tracking and delivery details for you to be able to know the exact takeoff and arrival time. Please we will need you the below details to use in doing the adoption/ownership papers work and the flight booking under.

Full Names:
State:
City:
Address:
Zip Code:
Phone:
Nearest Airport:

Talking about how we handle the shipping.... We ship the babies depending on the airport and city you are located. The baby will be picked up at your closest airport or if you will like her to be delivered right at your home, it will cost you an extra $50 but that will be very much helpful because your baby will not stay lonely up to an hour at the airport after she arrived. So it will be a total of $700 including everything. We take every precaution and only ship with regulated airlines and try to ship them on direct flights if possible. All puppies leave with food and water for the flight and they do very fine. It's just like you traveling with your own baby so you have no worries about the safety.

Thanks and let us know asap.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:32 pm

Hello ,

I really would have loved to do the transaction through a bank to bank or paypal but I am having a problem with my account at the moment and since it’s linked to my paypal, I can’t do anything than MoneyGram which will even take me a couple of days to be able to get there which by then, you must have had little PRINCESS with you. I must let you know I am a responsible Christian man of my 50s and will never do a thing to hurt one’s feeling for money ok. You can open my website and click on the testimonial page to see how happy my previous clients are with their babies. Also, here is a video of PRINCESS for you to see exactly how she looks as of right now. It’s not a complicated process having a transaction done through the CVS MoneyGram store, you just need to get there and pick a sender form and fill my details on it then you pass it over to the agent at the counter with the funds and all will be done for you in no time. Thanks and let me know asap.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:43 pm

Please i already told you i have a problem with my account but if you are being concerned about us getting the funds before you receive PRINCESS, we can allow you do a half payment and we process everything for the baby and send her over to you and you complete the funds once you have her. Sure that will not be a big problem by you?? Also we will like you to stand by your word because we tried this last time and got cheated. Thanks and let me know.

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

legacyminipomeranians.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:19 pm

The fake site used in scam claims to be Legacy Mini Pomeranians puppy's store.

From the fake site:

Just select your dog and we will be able to deliver him/her to you in no time. Our prices are extremely affordable now. Order your puppy today and benefit from a free shipping coupon.

We are now offering a %50 discount on each of our puppy !!

ADOPTION FEE: From $1500.00 down now to $650.00

Top quality Males and Females Mini Pomeranian puppies
(100% Purebred). Nice and Healthy! Vet checked, current on shots/wormings and micro chipped. Wonderful disposition and outstanding pedigree.
You are more than welcome to come see and pickup anytime!

Easier to say than do - there is no location on the fake site and no contact detail either.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=136700

From the fake site details:

Domain name: legacyminipomeranians.com
Updated Date: 2018-12-23
Creation Date: 2018-12-23
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-12-23
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected

This is what the fake site looks like:

legacy.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hilltopmicropuppies.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:42 pm

Same location, similar puppies, another fake website: Hilltop Micro Puppies Shop.

From the fake site:

Our mission is to produce remarkable puppies with exceptional pet quality and focus on health and temperament. We cannot stress enough the importance of purchasing your teacup puppy that has been raised by an experienced breeder and in a clean, disease-free, and nurturing environment. Thanks for visiting us. Please use the '' Contact Us '' button to contact us and we will get back to you ASAP.

We are now offering a %50 discount on each of our puppy !!
ADOPTION FEE: From $1000.00 down now to $500.00
SHIPPING FEE: $150.00
TOTAL WITH SHIPPING: $650.00

We ship using Delta Pet First or United Airlines' Pet-Safe. we have a couple of options to chose from. We are located very close to the airport and we ship daily as the airport is only minutes away from our property so this reduces stress on the puppies.

or some times, we can have a free shipping coupon for your puppy but that is not all the times and not all states and country that can be done to.

1. Shipping cost subject to change at anytime.

2. Buyer is responsible for all costs related to shipping.

3. All costs must be prepaid before shipment of puppy.

4. These prices are for pups and smaller dogs, any pup or adult requiring a larger crate costs approximately $200 more.

All shipping expenses are the responsibility of the purchaser and must be paid in advance of the flight.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=136701

From the fake site details:

Domain name: hilltopmicropuppies.com
Updated Date: 2018-10-24
Creation Date: 2018-10-24
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-10-24
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected

This is what the fake site looks like:

hilltop.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: legacyminipomeranians@gmail.com

Unread postby lacubanita » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:39 am

I just being scammed by Legacy Micro Puppies Home. I supposedly bought Jiggy and she told me she will not give me her number since he was deaf. I should have caught that. so she told me to send $700.00 money gram only. 2nd
I did. she emailed me this morning that she was going to the shipping company in 45 mins. forgot to mention that the
shipping was free. well, I heard from the shipping company Pacific link pets transport, they send me an invoice for
either 850.or 1600. to pay since the baby has to flight in a special crate. I told them I didn't have the money for this surprise. he hunged up. he said if I don't pay they will send the dog to the quarantine chief office, that I will pay for the pet abuse and 9,000.00 or higher. I felt sorry for the pet so I paid 850. later they send me an email that it has to be another 850.00, I refused. so, they told me that they were speaking with the quarantine department and they will charge me for pet abuse. what to do?
lacubanita
New survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.