Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

atmbarclaysuk@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

atmbarclaysuk@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:52 pm

Your confirmationnt
People
barclays bank <atmbarclaysuk@gmail.com> Today at 9:23
BCC
Message body
Attention:

I want to know if you asked or instructed Mr. Martin G. Hawkins to claim your inheritance fund (S$6.2 Million) kindly get back to us immediately so that, i can stop the payment.

I want you to confirm this information immediately you receive this mail so that, we will not transfer your late relative/ partner fund (US$6.2 Million) to Mr. Martin G. Hawkins.

As a matter of urgency get back to me so that, i will know if to stop the payment or release of the fund to Mr. Martin Hawkins. He is trying to pay all the charges for the release of the fund into his account BUT i need to confirm from you first before transferring the fund into his account this week. If you didn't instructed Mr. Martin G. Hawkins to claim your inheritance fund (S$6.2 Million) kindly get back to us immediately so that, we can stop the payment .Please get back to me on my private Email-investigationunitinstruction@aol.com

Below are Mr. Martin G. Hawkins account's information he submitted and his driver's license card.

Meta Bank Visa debit
Account # 70002939498788
Routing # 073972181
Account Name: Mr. Martin G. Hawkins

Best Regards,

Michael Ashley

Executive Director Barclays Bank London.

Michael Ashley

investigationunitinstruction@aol.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.