Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cad7@felicityt.xyz

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cad7@felicityt.xyz

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:49 pm

Are You In Search Of A Legitimate Loan Apply Now
Major Townsend <cad7@felicityt.xyz> Today at 6:35
Message body
DO YOU NEED FINANCIAL HELP? 5000$ to 100,000,000.00$ No credit check Repaid over 1 year to maximum of 25 years at a low interest rate of 3%. Approval in 15-30 minutes Open 7 days a week from 24/7 Service available nationwide E-MAIL majortownsend01@gmail.com
Regards.
Major Townsend.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

majortownsend01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:49 pm

Hello ,

Thanks for your email and the content therein was well noted. I want you to know that we do give out loan to individual, cooperate body, organizations and companies at a very low interest rate of 3% so kindly get back to me with the below loan application form to enable us proceed with the loan transaction.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

(1)First Name::::::::::::
(2)Last Name:::::::::::::
(3)Sex:::::::::::::::
(4)Age::::::::::::::
(5)State::::::::::::
(6)Country::::::::::
(7)House Address::::::::
(8)Office Address::::::
(10)Amount Needed:::::::
(11)Purpose Of The Loan::::
(12)Have you Applied before?::
(13)Duration::::::::::::
(14)Religion::::::::::::
(15)Phone Number :::::::::
(16)Mobile Number ::::::::
(17)Occupation:::::::
(18)Monthly Income::::::

I will need these to start with the loan processing and will send you the loan terms and conditions as soon as you are able to fill and submit this form. I will be waiting to hear from you soon to proceed with the loan procurements.

Best Regards

Major. John

Header:
Return-Path: <majortownsend01@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019
Subject: LOAN APPLICATION FORM
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:44 pm

Good day,
I got your information , The loans been requested loan amount will be transferred to you as soon as your loan is approved and the company is always in good assistance to the loan seeker and this will make you and the company to continue this transaction. I will lend you the money, but once again i want to be sure you and trustworthy Person, I want to use this opportunity to welcome you.
All you have to do is to Send us full banking details which we are going to transfer the loan to you.
Full Name of Account Holder:
Name of Bank:
Bank Address:
Bank Account Number:
Bank Location:
Routing Number:
Telephone number:
HERE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITION.
APPLICANT'S DETAILS:
*Amount:R300,000.00
*Loan Duration: (4Years)

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULE

The loan repayment is based on a monthly basis which consist of the loan capital and interest rate together. Like its written, the loan duration period is for (4Years) So find the interest rate and payment schedule below:

Loan Amount:
Loan Interest Rate: 3.%
Loan Term:
Monthly Loan Payment:
Number of Payments:
Cumulative Payments:
Total Interest Paid:

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at payments of plus a final payment of .

LOAN AGREEMENT/CONDITIONS:

{1} The applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of every month starting from (4 months) after loan has been transferred.
{2} Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.
{3} Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2 Months more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.
{4} Note: As soon as you in agreement with the terms and condition below your loan will be approved by the governmental body so as the loan can papers can be processed.
(5) All borrowers will be require to pay a sum for transfer charges to transfer the loan to their account. IDENTIFICATION NEEDED: Furthermore be informed that you will also need a form of Identification which can be either a (Driver's License) or your (working Identity card) as well as an (International Passport) if you have one. This is important to us send it next.
Signed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:17 pm

Dear loan applicant, kindly get back to me with your banking details enable to us continue with transaction.
Regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:55 pm

Atte ntion:

In regards to your agreement to the loan terms and conditions received from you, I want you to be informed that the processing of your loan will commence by the administrators of this loan company and approve your loan funds amount of $250,000.00 for transfer . i want you to know that i am doing every thing possible to make sure that we get this loan transferred to you as soon as possible and also I guarantee you that in this transaction, there will not be any kind of fraudulent activities or any kind of cheating on it. I want you to be informed that you will be responsible for the ( Loan Application Fee) which is a fee for every borrower who requires the services of the bank to transfer their loan funds to them as the banks over here are been paid for services rendered to customers.

We don't charge "any other fees". The only fee you are to pay before getting this loan is the ( Loan Application Fee). And once you remit the( Loan Application Fee), your loan amount of $250,000.00 will be transferred to you immediately after the effect of the transfer is made by our bank....According to the law enforcement code (2013/wxsaa/LICX.REG774) that is bound in this transaction, the ( Loan Application Fee) is the only Fee you are to send before getting your loan funds transferred to you.

Total Amount for the Loan Application Fee is.......... $992 USD

We await your swift response to this mail stating when you will be able to remit this payment so that the transferring department can effect the transfer of your funds to you immediately.

Note: That your loan is protected by a hard cover insurance policy by the banking authority, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the loan before it will be remitted to you. That means the Loan Application Fee cannot be deducted from the loan hence must be provided by you before the transfer of your loan can commence, Once again we are sorry for any inconveniences that this might have caused you. Please do get back to us and respond if there is any problem any where.

Your urgent Response to this mail will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:13 pm

Hello,
This is to confirm your email as well as the payment details that is needed for you to make the payment
Use below account information for the payment and send a scanned copy as soon as you are done with the payment.

Mode of payment: bank transfer
Account name: Ms n. L.
Account number: 6277963XXXX
Bank name: Fnb
Bank address: Shop-24-39, Southdale Shopping Centre, Alamein Rd, Southdale, Johannesburg, 2091, South Africa
Branch code: 250 655
Swift code: FIRNZAJJXXX

Note: that our transfer department will commence immediately with your loan transfer 48 hours after the payment has been confirmed.

Kindly confirm the receipt of this update once the payment is done.

Best Regards
Mr. John Townsend
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:12 pm

Okay I will be waiting to receive to payment from you to enable us proceed with your loan transfer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:51 pm

Hello,
The information that I sent to you is 100% correct but you can make the payment via western union to make it easie and faster. You can use the below information to make the payment via western union

Receivers name: first name: S.
middle name: P.
surname: M.
Address: Johannesburg,
South Africa
Text question: who
Answer: me
Kindly get back to me with the scan copy of the payment to enable us confirm the payment.
Regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:31 pm

Hello,
You can use the below banking details to make the transfer .

Account name: S. P. M.
Account number: 6280111XXXX
Fnb:
Bank address: Shop-24-39, Southdale Shopping Centre, Alamein Rd, Southdale, Johannesburg, 2091 South Africa.
Branch code: 250 655

Swift code: FIRNZAJJXXX
You have to try and make the payment tomorrow because your loan has been approved already so we are just waiting to receive the payment from you to enable us proceed with your loan transfer.
Best regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:37 am

Okay, kindly get back to me with the proof of payment for confirm and note that the bank name is First National Babk (FNB?
Regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.