Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

grahamgeorge085@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:33 pm

Attn Sir
There is no issue of any type with the account because S. uses it regularly . So what did your bank say is the issue with the Bank . Send the copy of the receipt of the Transfer so they will know you did make a transfer and it did not go through. However I have notified them of the need to assert your account . since you have confirmed validity.
But the best way is to buy Money Order and post a blank copy to them that makes the whole process easy since l you require is to send to : Mark Payne . If this is ok let me know so I can forward the address ASAP
regards
Graham George
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:25 pm

Attn Sir
I do not know if this is a child's play because I cannot understand what you are going to bank to do on a saturday .
A call put to you by the Fiduciary Agent they claim was not picked by you nor did you return their calls .
You are not being forced to comply . If you actually want this done and concluded , the option has been given and is the very best . I do not know how a bank account will become invalid when issued to you because Ms S. P. is still actively using the same Bank account you complained of.
And since you claimed to have issues with it, I directed you to buy a plain Money Order and send via Fedex or USPS and this shall be received and the transaction can be concluded and notarization shall be done to affect your payment release .
The option of choice is yours
regards
Graham George
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:19 pm

Attn Sir
the option given to you is the best way for you if there is honesty
and seriousness on your part because I do not what you are saying or
how you are playing with this but we cannot force you to comply. the
options are strictly yours
Buy Money Order and send it and that solves the issue .
Do not report about that Bank account because is not true
Regards
Graham
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.