Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nkeirui03@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nkeirui03@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:13 pm

Hello Dear
People
Nkeiru Nwachukwu <nkeirui03@gmail.com> Today at 19:27
BCC
Message body
Hello Dear
How are you doing? sorry for disturbance, my name is Miss Nkeiru , i came across your email and decided to write to you for good and honest relationship if you are interested please write to me back for us to know each other very well God bless you
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

nkeirui03@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:39 pm

Good Day first let me introduce myself to you, my name is miss nkeiru precious nwachukwu 26 years old single mother of one and never married before i"m from eastern part of Nigeria called Biafra, i"m looking for a trust and honest relationship if you are interested please write to me back and tell me about you i will send you my photo in my next mail, please send me your own photo God bless you
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nkeirui03@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:38 pm

hello my lovely !

how are you today? sorry for your injury i hope you are taking good treatment? because life is very very important please ! i need an honest and understanding relationship please be honest with me in whatever we do my heart is open for you attache here is my photo send me your photo and tell me more about you God bless you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nkeirui03@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:08 am

hello my lovely ! thank you for your response i am looking for a truth and honest relationship i need a truth and understanding relationship somebody who will care for me, somebody who will tell me the truth in anything we do somebody who will love me with passion attach here is my photo send me your photo in your next mail, do you have skype? send it so that we can see each other God bless you.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nkeirui03@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:32 pm

Good morning my dear how are you? ok i will wait to see your picture but please before anything i will like to see you on cam so that e can believe each other that we are real
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nkeirui03@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:06 pm

Good Morning my lovely
Thank you for your respond and your pictures you send, i want you to know that i have deposited trust in you please do not disappoint me. hear my story after my parents got married it took them years before they have a child which is me and i happened to be the only child after ten years they gave birth to me my father died through poison after the burial ceremony of my late father my father's siblings connive together and collect all that belongs to my father from my mother and send her out because she did not give birth to a male child they went ahead and accuse my mother of poisoning my father but that was a lie, my mother become frustrated praying to God everyday at St. Anthony catholic church and my mother told the priest concerning our situation and the priest gave us accommodation my mother became a member of sanitation group in the church she receives gift from the priest and also from members but she still lives in pain and cries everyday sometimes i will console her. because of her tears the priest introduce my mother to late Mr. Ojo Maduekwe the former foreign minister of Nigeria the man took us and gave us apartment in one of his building in Abuja including a car he trained me from primary school to university level i studied (public administration) after some years my mother died of high blood pressure and it left me all alone, late Mr.Ojo Maduekwe make me his personal secretary he took me along with him wherever he goes he fell in love with me and took away my pride (virginity) and i got pregnant and gave birth to a son outside wedlock and the child is with me now he have two wives and children but he does not get happiness from them that's what he told me that is why he always stay with me. every business he do he consult me first sometimes he kept a very huge amount of money in my house before he will come and take it because he love and trusted me so much although he's old enough to called my father but i enjoy his company he makes me happy and treats me like a queen he became seriously sick which last for some months so one day he gather all his family including me and he told them to take care of my son he is their brother. he told me in the present of his family that he kept a gold in a security company (worth 150kg) and he use my son name as the next of kin that the documents is in his briefcase in my wardrobe the gold belongs to me and my son i should use it to take care of myself and my son he has settle all his families. it will be enough to better my life and my son some of his children where happy and some where not! after two days he gave up to the ghost (died) and his children and wives start chasing me to collect the documents from me so that they will have access to claim the gold that is why i ran away from Abuja to Calabar where they will not find me. ! reason why i tell you all this, is because i have deposited trust in you and your experience please i want us to build trust so that you will help me to market this gold for the sake of my son future please ! after reading this mail write to me back with truth from the deep of your heart i will like us to see on cam! send me your telephone number God bless you.

Your friend
Miss Nkeiru Nwachukwu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nkeirui03@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:33 am

Good Morning my lovely
thank you for your response and telephone number, i will call you today to hear from you! do you know anyone that buy gold? so that you will help me tell them about me i am waiting for your respond God bless you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nkeirui03@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:08 pm

GOOD MORNING MY LOVELY FRIEND I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING CONCERNING GOLD IS AN INHERITANCE FROM MY SON FATHER THE GOLD WAS DEPOSITED IN A SECURITY COMPANY IN GAMBIA IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU WANT US TO MEET IN GAMBIA SO THAT WE WILL GO TO THE SECURITY TOGETHER FOR YOU TO SEE THE GOLD WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND GOD BLESS YOU
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nkeirui03@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:08 am

ok, if you are serious you have to get a passport! passport is made for everybody
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nkeirui03@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:58 pm

ok my dear, when you get your passport you let me know but we need to see each other on cam so that we can have confidence that we are real God bless you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.