Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

halomiapeterson2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:20 pm

Dying widow scam:

Hello my dear friend ,
How are you and your family doing today? hope all is well with you . I found your email address in my google search and decided to contact you. I want to discuss something very important with you, please email me .

Header:
Return-Path: <sgtwright.c@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019
Subject: Hello my dear friend ,

Dear Greetings,
How are you and your family doing today ? hope the grace of Lord Jesus Christ has always be with you .

Writing with humanitarian heart, My name is MRS HALOMIA PETERSON , I am 62 years old from United State Of America but lives in LONDON, I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to you/churches/ motherless babies/less privileged/widows/. I went through your profile. and counted you worthy for this transaction

I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago immediately after the death of my husband, Life for me in this world is not that important since we are passing our life in this world so we can have a place in Heaven I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of God, rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly.

As I lay on my sick bed in the hospital, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of ($2.7 Million USD) to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows because am one of them, for your kindness on this work you are to carry out, I am offering you 40% percent of the total money for your personal use, and 60% of the money will go to my charity foundation project.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. Please kindly respond quickly for further details. Thanks and God bless you . I await your urgent reply.

Yours Faithfully ,
Mrs. Halomia Peterson

Two photos of a woman in a hospital bed not posted per our guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:55 pm

Dearest Beloved,

I so much Thank you for your reply to my mail, , it is the will of God that i am in this condition today i cannot question God, to God be the glory that i inherited such amount from my late husband, God knows our heart and i contacted you in good faith. May the blessing favor, love and Protection of God be with you and live with you forever. Good to hear from you and it is a pleasure knowing that I am entrusting such a fortune to a God fearing person who will not jeopardize the trust that I have reposed in you and by God in his infinite goodness and mercies will see this transfer through and also for you to help the destitute such as the less privileged, the orphans, children in the motherless babies homes etc.

I am entrusting the whole amount in your care for the benefit of the children of God, Presently I am under an intensive care at the hospital here in London and my medical report is really bad. I am not afraid of death because i know where i am going, even if God call me home now i have no reason to question his purposes. As the bible teaches us that Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth said the Spirit that they may rest from their labors and their works do follow them.( Revelation 14:13). Please do not want you to see this as opportunity for personal riches but to do work with your whole heart for Charity as i wished to my dying heart before I pass away. I hope to read from your understanding.

I must thank you very much for your response and consideration to give attention to my mail letter, hoping that this will mark the beginning of a long lasting relationship. I am quite delighted to receive your message of your willingness to assist in circulating this WILL for the glory of God to the children of God as we know with God all things are possible, the Lord is our shepherd we cannot lack anything in our life. Please I furnish you with the whole information’s of the depositor for you to start the process of the transfer. Also try to see that the less privileged and homeless gain their positive places here on earth.

I want you to know that I do not have much time any longer here on earth and this is why I request you to prove to me that you will make use of this fund to help the destitute according to my heart desire, the children in the motherless babies homes, the orphanage homes and also the widows. it is a promise that have made me to fulfill my work on earth since a patient of cancer of the blood (leukemia) and the doctors have made it known to me that I do not have much time on earth. So please i am pleading to glorify God with this wealth for my heart and that of my late husband rest in peace to bring blesses upon all over your generation.

I will like you to send me your full details like:

1. Your full name
2. Telephone number and fax number
3. Your Age
4. Your Home Address
5. Nationality
6. Scan copy of your passport or ID card

Please furnishing me with your contact to enable me send the letter of authorization to the bank for them to transfer the funds to you once I receive your reply with the contact details. Thanks and remain blessed in thy Lord .

Yours Faithfully ,
Mrs. Halomia Peterson .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:50 pm

Hello my dearest beloved and brother,
I want to thank you so much for your help and willingness to do this work for God and humanity. I am praying for you in my sick bed and i am very sure that God will see you through and give you the strength to complete this work to his glory and that of mankind. Please let me tell you once more again do not have the mind of cheating, see it as a great opportunity to delivery selfless service to humanity and mankind.
Now i have already forwarded your details to the manager of the bank and they will be contacting you by Monday, 18th Feb. which they will give you instruction on how to commence and complete the transfer of the money.
The name of the bank director in charge is Glenn David and he is the director of International Remittance, Vakıf Katılım Bankası A.Ş. Turkey. or you can contact the director by email with the information as shown below.

Department of International Remittance
Vakıf Katılım Bankası A.Ş.
SARAY MAH. DR.ADNAN BÜYÜKDENİZ CAD. NO:10 34768
ÜMRANİYE/İSTANBUL Turkey.
Email Address: ir@vakifikatilim.com
Contact person: Glenn David.

Let me know if you contact them by email and also i will kindly advise that you keep the information and transaction highly confidential so that we can achieve our desired goal for humanity.

Thanks and remain blessed in thy Lord .

Yours Faithfully ,
Mrs. Halomia Peterson .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ir@vakifikatilim.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:49 am

Dear

We have received payment instruction from Madam Halomia Peterson with full authority to immediately process and release funds; US$2,700,000 {Two Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only} in your favour.

Please note that the said funds will be remitted to you from our banking system in line with the mandate we have received; which the said funds is in form of bond with a high security insurance by way of security bond on International bank draft with open beneficiary status, hence it is necessary for you to open an offshore account here in PSBC to enable us lodge the funds into your account here in our bank from where you can use our secure mobile banking system to make international funds transfer into any account of your choice world wide in your favour.

A corporate account opening form for foreign customers have been attached here-in. You are kindly advised to read carefully all sections of the form and fill in the relevant information as required and to be submitted with a scanned copy of relevant section of any of your identity (International Passport of any Government ID Card). Please note that all sections marked (*) are compulsory. Note carefully space in the form where you will input your mobile, kindly fill in your original mobile number because it will be used to configure your account here in the bank.

Once your account is activated, you can be able to make funds transfer internationally and locally via our secure-Tele Banking System (s-TBS); A system that allows you to make local and international funds transfers with the aid of your mobile phone to any bank account of your choice worldwide. Your mobile phone is all you need to carry out convenient banking services with our secure-Tele Banking System (s-TBS). Please note that you are to fill in your correct mobile number because it is required to activate your account.

Kindly revert back to me in-case you have any question.

Regards,

GLENN DAVID
Director
International Remittance Department | Vakıf Katılım Bankası A.Ş.
Saray Mahallesi Dr. Adnan Büyükdeniz Caddesi No:10 Ümraniye/İstanbul
Telefon: 216 800 55 55 | Faks: 216 800 55 56

© All rights reserved. Brief excerpts may be reproduced or translated provided the source is stated. The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, trade secret and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, do not review, re transmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon, this information. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender and destroy all printed copies and delete the material from all computers.Rights and Permissions: The preceding email is the copyrighted property of Vakif Katilim Bankasi A.S and, intended solely for the use of Vakif Katilim Bankasi A.S clients. No forwarding, reprinting, republication or any other redistribution of this content is permissible without expressed consent of Vakif Katilim Bankasi A.S settlement. All rights reserved.

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a25:3055:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id w82csp2604115ybw;
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 08:57:27 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 2002:aca:e3d2:: with SMTP id a201mr15458525oih.36.1550508807114;
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 08:53:27 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AHgI3IbCbNEorgZCNU3FqAWY1y2zySHb5iSRYZmLEcZ1O+fTiVWBPByyBzU/6qn6E4F5H3kAjPjE
X-Received: by 2002:aca:e3d2:: with SMTP id a201mr15458412oih.36.1550508804372;
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 08:53:24 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1550508804; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=gAq1i5Gi0Q9ZrFBIWX898hJHqZ9QjNJJ1kwaOMLZ2tHLj1sTz28cnLALmt1sdZKj4U
yiQYnm1a0/5ahy3yuSj2aAaQRa7BaYF2OJ6IwGWj2K13VjytvrvgAgFUCy4J/DO6t4g9
iwWHZ0nzrPQgjqm2nqvyoxwFrcjs2XFq4DdpYU/+wtfUgLkfjTdMrOYOHV4ZO2No+SVA
HZ9g3+mgmGXFqklzZVazjw3qMOWuOS3k9XOXz+9p9Lq+ThNgj+ZX1DI/VHbEtJnqxsjV
+lYMhKw1oFdxyGSnGy/wkMzVH4MXPIghNuvoZCbiFtb6EeP/QZCQ+PHcOfxLzUkLxXe1
FiLw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=importance:mime-version:subject:references:in-reply-to:message-id
:to:reply-to:from:date:dkim-signature;
bh=/PlQAR3zvLHH656IWSgtJiJEzB9x/Loh3J75rQB26JA=;
b=hPo+7/aLQw1iNY+dbmxPqPpQFoY+BBDBvLckg4yT1vd1KCycX3OIwtX52fhHy7btY9
flRgZKO99jUZMG3icjg4BDtOOSfq9C6IaJShPbBr+Zq7J/OYvU3+iKsLhQLH0snMsLWT
HYxF+Ei7xazZXz/Uljzp2wyw6nyXTEYFeQiaZojQXymDntU62aN24eN/pGxmmZ2a+NyK
ZRuyPXgWk8jh6p9FuP9ABqyaBMpEAk8kA+ZsIxwH4RXwP7OYWhQ/yMQEhwYZE2AMHnwJ
n1TYw1hRhfw2Zm+w2JvOHBHCjuqqADOCn/MwL9mnbrqk8YIyFMSjKiTDoWiqM4akkzqE
BQuA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@vakifikatilim.com header.s=20181231 header.b=EjxO6apP;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of ir@vakifikatilim.com designates 208.91.199.207 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=ir@vakifikatilim.com
Return-Path: <ir@vakifikatilim.com>
Received: from us2-ob2-6.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob2-6.mailhostbox.com. [208.91.199.207])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id p20si5847154oip.222.2019.02.18.08.53.23
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 08:53:24 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ir@vakifikatilim.com designates 208.91.199.207 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.91.199.207;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@vakifikatilim.com header.s=20181231 header.b=EjxO6apP;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of ir@vakifikatilim.com designates 208.91.199.207 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=ir@vakifikatilim.com
Received: from 172.16.214.73 (unknown [172.16.214.73]) (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: ir@vakifikatilim.com) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 8F32A781699 for < >; Mon, 18 Feb 2019 16:53:24 +0000 (GMT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=vakifikatilim.com; s=20181231; t=1550508805; bh=/PlQAR3zvLHH656IWSgtJiJEzB9x/Loh3J75rQB26JA=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject; b=EjxO6apPCDCxaCnMEHM1Vi9LtErQLo7ySOwsCzTY8uxtMU82vykK4e6i1h6EA2H8w
rLk2heWMhi13xD22JvGHntJ/kDMx4CMGtYq59UXvCYyQqGHXZx/S8axwtlSIUrEfPa
tgmTH8Bz+QBdXlgfPQDOOiqKR6O8ckAaPj/Ydljw=
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 22:23:24 +0530 (IST)
From: "\"Vakıf Katılım Bankası A.Ş.\"" <ir@vakifikatilim.com>
Reply-To: "\"Vakıf Katılım Bankası A.Ş.\"" <ir@vakifikatilim.com>
To: >
Message-ID: <1275280191.103433.1550508804510@webmail.vakifikatilim.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAPYagppPQ4gBaST+wyUTA=8gyNG0FqhM+iYCMzkBU-GZaSMzvA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAJSiRS-y8fdUDoZMROz+Ohc9_zG9YLVEHwN-E1-FF0yE4DHgag@mail.gmail.com> <CAPYagpqRbBD4DCGTcbdCYA4c5kT+4gNUServbweu6qeH4sW=TQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJmH4WFD9CTD_6125Veyt2YwYSbN32m20YOkRhKRNv-FzEdE+A@mail.gmail.com> <CAPYagpqkWATwE8Yv2ON1ekxnCC8zzw-d0nTitwMJD1-hUbgt6g@mail.gmail.com> <CAJmH4WFj2ERg2WqX+n42YH2sOPNwNi=xw5oDdkVFYvpOVJz2KQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPYagpq6C-rZDpgi_phnxiu_ZRdS-hHN7CQT39MQFNW0sysNCQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJmH4WEWxJJqgEpr+-DuHWY0ZAxHK-orfi57OPBsCZzFerSaWQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPYagppPQ4gBaST+wyUTA=8gyNG0FqhM+iYCMzkBU-GZaSMzvA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Dear , Authority of process from Mrs. Halomia Peterson.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_103429_1545008650.1550508804466"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.3-Rev22
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.2 cv=epKv9shX c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=Ekq3UFv+jauB4BrTSTVFXw==:117 a=P_U9bu3rIw3UyyRxa58A:9 a=6CkV7kFVE23W28vF:21 a=1HKZGxvaDWFMdoYl:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=CkiNXWv0LAKaNATe:21 a=TVLODp2rtGDNvrVS:21 a=NnDxPrt1GBsNsm-S:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=2_MkhVhrIFsmrUHNNHwA:9 a=kGbETVNMgzxCT3g7:18 a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10 a=iMlI7xPQPUV_ymgAtxwA:9 a=n3BslyFRqc0A:10 a=rls1ZAiwvL0A:10

------=_Part_103429_1545008650.1550508804466
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_103430_1669375024.1550508804468"

------=_Part_103430_1669375024.1550508804468
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Phones:
+12168005555
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Cleveland, OH
Original network provider* West Telecom Services, Llc - Oh

+12168005556
City or exchange location Cleveland, OH
Original network provider* West Telecom Services, Llc - Oh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:00 am

Hello my dearest beloved and brother,
I bring you peace and blessings of the lord. I hope you are doing well today. I have been in contact with Honorable Glenn David, the director of remittance at the bank and he confirmed to me that they have opened communication with you via email. Please my dear brother, for the sake of God and humanity i want to beg you never to betray. I am praying for you and i have trust in you, so this is why i am handing over this huge responsibility to you. Now the bank is ready to complete all process of funds transfer to you. Please always follow the instruction of the director, he has been a gentle man who i have known over the years and i know that he will deliver a satisfactory service to till the end of this transaction.
Here for the sake of the trust which i now have for you, i am attaching a confidential document from the bank which you can confirm the balance of of funds in my account with the bank.
Thanks and remain blessed in thy Lord .

Yours Faithfully ,
Mrs. Halomia Peterson .

Phone number from the document:
+12819682792
City or exchange location Alvin, TX
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Tx
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: vakifikatilim.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:09 pm

The fake site impersonates Vakif Bank. The real bank was founded in 1954 in Istanbul. The fake one is active since December 2018 and is operated by someone form Senegal. The domain name is used only for the email address.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=136549.

From the fake site details:

Domain Name: VAKIFIKATILIM.COM
Updated Date: 2018-12-31
Creation Date: 2018-12-31
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-12-31
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Ndiaye Ba
Registrant Organization: Touba Console
Registrant Street: Yoff Rue 23
Registrant City: Dakar
Registrant State/Province: Dakar
Registrant Postal Code: 12500
Registrant Country: SN
Registrant Phone: +221.706746679
Registrant Email: bandiaye@yahoo.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ir@vakifikatilim.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:51 am

Dear

You are required to fill in your details in the mandate form, scan and resend to us via email. This is necessary to enable us set up your account without delay. Here i have attached the form in another format (jpg). Kindly download it and do the needful.

Regards,

GLENN DAVID
Director

© All rights reserved. Brief excerpts may be reproduced or translated provided the source is stated. The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, trade secret and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, do not review, re transmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon, this information. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender and destroy all printed copies and delete the material from all computers.Rights and Permissions: The preceding email is the copyrighted property of Vakif Katilim Bankasi A.S and, intended solely for the use of Vakif Katilim Bankasi A.S clients. No forwarding, reprinting, republication or any other redistribution of this content is permissible without expressed consent of Vakif Katilim Bankasi A.S settlement. All rights reserved.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ir@vakifikatilim.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:11 am

Dear

Kindly furnish us with your details by email and the customer service department will do the needful on your behalf.

1. Scanned copy of your ID

2. Sample of your signature

3. Your mobile number which will be used to configure your account.

4. Re-confirm your complete address.

I'll wait for the information to enable us proceed.

Regards,

GLENN DAVID
Director

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ir@vakifikatilim.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:32 am

Dear
You are requested to send us a copy of your ID.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:32 am

Hello dear ,

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the charity of God always be with you and your family until the end of the age. My dear please i want to know how far you have gone with the bank about the transfer of my money into your account ? Please always remember a dying woman last wish and that i am doing this to fulfill God purpose of bringing me into this world which is to give life to the churches, motherless babies, less privileged ,widows and Orphans so that when i die i will die as a happy person knowing that i have my reward and a better place in the right hand of God my maker. Thanks and God bless you. I await your urgent reply.

Yours Faithfully ,
Mrs. Halomia Peterson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.