Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ibrahimlam2003@gmail.com efccinvestigationdeptng@outlook.co

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

efccinvestigationdeptng@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:46 am

Sir

Why sudden disappearing, let me know your stand, if you are no longer interested or serious in send the money do not hesitate to inform. I previously sent you bank account number twice but you insisted that the bank are the same. Update with western union transfer , still no response from you.

Can I update you with local bank account number, I mean US bank account number so you can deposit the money in the bank account details. Please if you can accept this option I am ready to send you our offshore payment account in USA.

I wait for your kind response

My regards
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:44 am

OK

Get back to you soonest

Dear Sir,

Below is USA valid account information, You will use to send the money and update me with your deposit slip. Please make sure you send the money immediately so we can get this finalized. ($1200 )

Account Name= Michael B. P.
Bank TD BANK
Account Number= 435849XXXX
Routing Number= 026013673
Swift Code- NRTHUS33XXX
BANK ADDRESS=2-4 Flatbush Avenue Brooklyn,New York City 11217
Beneficiary Address= Brooklyn New York city
Zip Code= 11236
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:15 pm

Go ahead and use western union to send the money as i directed.
Split the money into two places, each transaction per 600$.
Here is the name and address for western union Money Transfer.

(1 )
Receivers Name: FORTUNE A.
Country= NIGERIA
Address: Lagos Island Nigeria
City= LAGOS
Amount : $600 USD.

(2 )
Receivers Name: ONYIBOR C.
Country= NIGERIA
Address: Lagos Island Nigeria
City= LAGOS
Amount : $600 USD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ibrahimlam2003@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:09 am

FROM MR. IBRAHIM MAGU(CHAIRMAN)
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION NIGERIA
INVESTIGATION BUREAU 14A AWOLOWO LANE,
IKOYI LAGOS NIGERIA.
(BE CAREFUL OF THE HOODLUMS / SCAMMERS)
Motto: No Body is Above the LAW

ATTENTION;SIR ,

SIR ,

BE CAREFUL OF THE HOODLUM, Firstly we introduce this commission, Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) we fight cyber crime, Internet fraud, scam and money laundering in Africa and London United Kingdom Our commission has been in existences since 2004 and our duty is to stop internet fraud.

We have over 7,500 of them in our jails around Africa and UK and we are still looking for these internet fraudsters and we are aware that a lot of foreigners have been deceived a huge amount of money has also been lost to
this fraudsters after promising you percentages in their letters for you to help them move funds and they will end up demanding for money from you and in return you will get nothing.

The Leaders of the African Crime fighters has come together to inform the world what is going on now and we have recovered over $422 Million Dollars (Four Hundred and Twenty two Million Dollars) from the people we have
apprehended.

The reason we are writing you this letter is because your name was given to us by one of the fraudsters in our detention room after serious investigation and our aim is to refund all lost fund to its legitimate owner. The Government has approved a total of (us$4.2Million) only as the compensation of the lost that you incurred as this was a ceiling rate as some suffered more while others suffered less to and the idea is to restore you back to the position that you would have been if not that you are defrauded.

In addition to the compensation amount also approved in your favor is (US $4.2Million) only will be paid to you in the next few days as the International conformable Bank Draft or ATM Visa Card has been issued in your favor? We are doing this in other to retain the good image of this great country, the president ( President Muhammad Buhari .) has instructed the payment of (us$4.2Million) each to 200 victims both America Asia Europe Etc.

Due to his political straightness, All that you have to do right now is to contact the undersigned furnish him with the following data of yours immediately as we intend finalizing this payment in few days time.
You’re Name Your Mailing address (Not P.o Box Please) Your Direct Mobile Line] House address.

Investigation chairman EFCC
MR .IBRAHIM MAGU
Contact Email: efccinvestigationdeptng@outlook.com
Cell Number: +234 80956 31 317

Yours Sincerely,
EFCC Executive Chairman,
MR. IBRAHIM MAGU.)
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission

Header:
Return-Path: <ibrahimlam2003@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION EFCC <ibrahimlam2003@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019
Subject: BE CAREFUL OF THE HOODLUM
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ibrahimlam2003@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:01 pm

Recovery scam.

Attention Email Address Owner,

it is my great pleasure to inform all our numerous customers which are involved in a Victim of scam all over the world that after important meeting held with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, International
Monetary Fund IMF , all the Government office staff and other international relations have concluded to compensate all the victims with a certain sum of funds and your name and email address was found in the scam victims list.

First, I am Ibrahim Lamorde, Director in charge of the compensation funds to scam victims from the United Nation and Ecowas. The Federal Trade
Commission reached a settlement agreement with the United Nations to settle all scam victims, If you sent money to a Company/Individual you are entitled.

After proper and several investigations and research at Western Union and MoneyGram Office, we found your name and email address in Western Union database through Western Union in Nigeria, Senegal,South Africa,
United Kingdom, Malaysia, United States, Benin republic and other foreign countries.

However, in other to compensate you, the financial intelligence unit in conjunction with the United Nation from Counter-terrorism Division is giving out $950,000 US Dollars each via Western Union as we have
initiated the Transfer this afternoon.

Please kindly go to any nearest western union and pick up the money then Email me back to send you another $5,000 USD.

I will be sending $5,000 USD per day due to western union restriction rate till we complete the total of $950,000 USD.
Email me once you have picked up the money today to enable me to send another $5,000 USD.

Here is the Western Union information to pick up the $5,000 that was sent. To confirm your MTCN visit or check the statue of your transfer by tracking

https: // www. westernunion.com/global-service/tracktransfersuccess

THIS IS YOUR FIRST PAYMENT INFORMATION:

MTCN: # 221 946 7536
Transaction ID: TRANS00241587GS
SENDER'S NAME: Dwayne Barry
SENDERS COUNTRY: BURKINA FASO
AMOUNT Transfered: $5,000.00

I am waiting for your call and email once you pick up this $5,000.
Please Email me your direct telephone number so that once I make another payment I will call you for the MTCN.

Thanks & Regards
Ibrahim Lamorde
Operations Director

Header:

Return-Path: <ibrahimlam2003@gmail.com>
From: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION EFCC <ibrahimlam2003@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 10:07:54 +0100
Message-ID: <CACTvO4j9OFWWhyBtrnwhFpbKK8w62o+RonmBMy75LKoYQB9nOg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: MTCN: # 221 946 7536
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.