Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrpaullawnson12@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:55 pm

Reply received:

Attention:xxx,

I acknowledge receipt of your email and instruction to deliver your Bank Draft package of US$36,000,000.00 with DHL Courier Company to your country as direct delivery.

Here is the account information to remit $590 USD fee for yourdelivery and send the payment slip to me,here is the account below.

Account:Name:P. Y.
Address:xxx
Hyattsville,md 20782
Bank Name:Fulton bank
Routing number:031301422
Account number:009491xxxx
Swift code:FLBKUS33
Bank Address:7505 Greenway center Dr.Greenbelt,md 20770
Account:Type checkings
Account:limit $25Million

You are advised to follow the delivery company rules and regulation of the DHL for easy delivery of your package to you there in your country. I advised you to do what is necessary by abiding by laws and order and follow the due process.

I am waiting for your reply as soon as you receive my email with the payment slip.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson
Consultant Foreign Debt/Contract Payment.
E-mail:(mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com)

Header:

Return-Path: <mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com>
From: "Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson" <mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 15:45:44 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGGiF7zJawyA2edCtoB5WETf5VM-wmPqV9iEx0rbm5XhaZXwpw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: More details will be made available to you the moment I receive your response.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:52 am

Reply received:

How are you doing with your family? Honestly I am not happy over your attitude at this very stage of this transaction. For heaven for sake, I am your legal representative banker here and you are supposed to update me on every step you're taking searching for the fee.

Note,I am not silent in this transaction,the only thing holding this account opening fee and I have already detailed everything in my previous mail to you. Let us make this more simple and easy for you.

Now let me Educate you more, the fund in question is yours and not mine and it is your duty to do all the necessary things as advised by the bank for your payment. Be rest assured and guarantee that your (US$36,000,000.00) has been confirmed deposited and now ready to open your online account to you once you meet up with the necessary requirement fee,we have done all the arrangements for your online bank account opening and transfer to your nominated bank account.

I am not in a POSITION to raise the fee or loan the money to you. Now my question is what date you are sending the money to the bank?. My good friend,let us not ARGUE or DRAG this issue further,even though you don't have the required fee at the moment,I suggest you borrow or look for a SINCERE someone to partner with you on PERCENTAGE LEVEL or SHARE the TOTAL sum with you after successful of the transaction.

But if there is a way to raise the money within your reach,then try HARDER to see that this transaction is finalized and settled accordingly as earlier agreed. With the above,we can successfully achieve our target.Think about this very well and know what to do as quickly as possible.This is the best I can suggest now.

I am waiting for your reply as soon as you receive my email.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson
Consultant Foreign Debt/Contract Payment.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.