Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dh9041746@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dh9041746@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:42 pm

Inheritance scam.

Email:

Good Day,

I hope this message finds you in good health .
I am still waiting for your response to my numerous unreplied emails to you concerning your relative inheritance fund valued 6.2M USD left in our bank here before his untimely death. Contact me for more details on my private email address ( dh9041746@gmail.com) so that you can understand better.

I await your response.

Mr. Hunter

Return-Path: <mail@onoda.ne.jp>
Received: from User (41-139-185-210.safaricombusiness.co.ke [41.139.185.210])
Reply-To: <hudu9221556@foxmail.com>
Subject: Why The Silence?.
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 11:49:24
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 41.139.185.210
Originating ISP: Safaricom
City: Nairobi
Country of Origin: Kenya
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

unteruarte92215@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:40 pm

Answer received from another email address.

Email:

Dear xxx,

I thank you very much for your response, It is a great pleasure hearing from you and I believe that God has a purpose making us to know each other through this medium, Before i tell you more about this transaction let me tell you little more about myself. In a brief, I am Mr. Daniel Hunter and I have work under this BANQUE ATLANTIQUE as an auditor for many years, I am married and blessed with two kids, and we live at N °28 Avenida GRA Lome Capital City of Republic of Togo, My wife work with the University Teaching Hospital here in Lome the capital city of Togo.

I know you will be very surprised after going through my previous message because we have never met before, however i came across your contact while searching for the FAMILY of Mr. Thomas H. xxx (family name tailored to fit the victim's family name) and I found you and I decided to contact you to know your opinion, I made my intention open for you to understanding that Mr. Thomas H. xxx to our bank who died few years back in a car accident and left behind the total sum of (US$6.2 million) in the dormant account of the bank leaving nobody behind for the claim.

Normally if something likes this happen bank can only wait for some year for a next of kin to show up and if no claimant come-up bank will end the fund to Debt Re Conversion Department and the account will be closed, now the question is who runs the Debt Re-Conversion Department and who is the Management? The answer is simple. The Central Bank of the Government. This apex unit confiscates all the unclaimed funds. They are individual and these monies are shared by the board of directors and nobody asks question, In fact these issues are not even discussed outside board meetings.

But, as the Internal Auditor, and Account Officer to the deceased i decided to make it a deal and invite you as a foreign partner to represent the gap as the Next of kin by forwarding an (Application Letter of Claim) to the bank for legal approval and transfer of this fund into any of your reliable bank account overseas either in your Country or any part of the World. Due to the fact that you have the same Surname with the deceased and our country inheritance allow claim of funds as long as the last names are the same notwithstanding if it is from birth or marriage which means that even if you are not related to the deceased answering the same Surname alone has legally qualified you to put claim to this fund without any hindrances provided you follow my instructions, directives and put in your maximum assistance and total cooperation to this opportunity.

Furthermore once you officially apply for the claim, be informed that the entire legal documents that will be needed in this transaction will be legally issued and obtained in your name, which will legalize your position as the heir apparent to the fund according to Financial and Allied Matter Act, and this money (US$6.2 m) will be approve and transfer into your nominated bank account for us to share among ourselves.

For your information sometimes people deposited money in finance institution without the notice of their relatives, eventually when such people died what do you think happens to their money. Well this is one of the numerous avenues good free money is being generated within and among the officials of the finance institution. However
since this opportunity is open to anybody, i do not see anything wrong or fraudulent in what we are doing as long as we are not hurting who should be hurt, In essence I will consider myself the most foolish-man that has ever lived if I have this opportunity and throw it to the wolves, I believe we can successfully archive this goal once we have common understanding and mutual cooperation in the execution of the modalities.

Once you indicate your sincere willingness to work with me, I will not hesitate to advise you on how to put claim over this fund as the beneficiary next of kin for the legal approval and transfer of this fund (US$6.2million) into your bank account for us to share among ourselves.

Note that i will be entitled to 50% of the total fund while 50% will be for you. Remain bless and have a good day as i hope to hearing from you soonest. I wait for your response. My Phone N° is : +228 798-4 22-32

Kind Regard

Mr. Daniel Hunter
Tel: +228-798-4 22-32

+22879842232
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)

Return-Path: <unteruarte92215@outlook.com>
To:
Subject: MORE DETAILS / xxx
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019
Message-ID: <CWXP265MB14966C468A0694FB54CFD346EE9D0@CWXP265MB1496.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: unteruarte92215@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:57 pm

The recovery scam. Email received:

Dear xxx,

I'm happy to inform you about our success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from INDIA.

Presently I'm in India for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev.Nana Daniel in Lome Togo on his email or you call him.

Name: Rev. Nana Daniel.
Office Address: B.F Ablugame Garden 12.Royal Progress Lome-Togo.
Email: rev-nanadaniel@hotmail.com
Tel: (+228) 797741 74

Ask him to send you the total sum of $400,000.00 US dollars cheque which i kept for your compensation for the past efforts and attempts to assist me in our transaction earlier.

I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touch with Rev. Nana Daniel and i have instructed him to ensure that the amount is released to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferer at that time and moment, I’m very busy here in India because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that i had forwarded instruction to Rev. Nana Daniel on your behalf to receive the money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Nana Daniel, he will send the cheque to you without any delay.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Daniel Hunter

Return-Path: <unteruarte92215@outlook.com>
Subject: Compensation from my heart
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 16:46:01
Message-ID: <LNXP265MB1499BA5E8367470C972D28B6EE7C0@LNXP265MB1499.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

+22879774174
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.