Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsgladysmorgans@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsgladysmorgans@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:25 pm

GET BACK TO ME VERY URGENT PLEASE
People
Mrs Gladys Morgans <mrsgladysmorgans@yahoo.com> Today at 15:27
Message body
Msg from Ms Gladys Morgans

How are you today? I hope you are in good health.

I am glad to let you know that our prayers have been answered. I came in contact with an old school friend who introduced me to this micro-finance loan company agent in Nigeria that can advance you with the needed fee to finalize your project fund transfer authorization. They can process your loan application for amount up to US$15,000.00 within 24 hours and you receive loan amount instantly upon approval.

Once approved, you will be able to receive loan amount through Bank Transfer, Western Union, Neteller or Skrill.

The good thing is that you don't need collateral or any documentation, All you need is your loan application fee of $125.00 and your application form will be surety by an accredited attorney. Don't tell me you cannot afford this $125.00 because I am sure you have no reasons to complain.

Contact
Mr Alex Waters
3B Adekunle Lawal Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
Email: diplomatic_courierservicesplc@yahoo.fr

Have a blessed day.

Yours

Ms Gladys Morgans
Director, Int'l Audit and Inspection
IMF, London.UK
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.