Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

khamisyaqoobi@mail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

khamisyaqoobi@mail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:21 pm

RE: UNITED NATIONS PAYMENT CENTER VERY URGENT.
Khamis Yaqoobi <khamisyaqoobi@mail.com> Today at 11:32
To
Message body
UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION/
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND/
WORLD BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL
DUTIES OFFICE WEST AFRICA.

Dear sir,

I am Rt. Rev. Father Khamis Yaqoobi, Chairman Board Of Trustee (BOT) World Bank fact finding & special duties office. Since last week when your funds was approved to be paid to you through any of the follow means; 1, Diplomatic Courier Cash Payment System (DCCPS), which means the total sum of us$10million will be delivering to you through world cash delivery system. 2, An ATM card will be raised in your favor and then send to you, but you can only make a withdraw of us$5,000 per day from the ATM card once you received it. 3, the total sum of us$10million which is the total approved sums will be transferring into any of your nominated bank account right there in your country, but it would attract your country’s tax. The choice is yours.

Since then I have been receiving messages, so many emails from your personal assistance (Mr. Clark Anderson) who told us that you authorized him to receive the money through Diplomatic Courier Cash Payment System on your behalf. Today I saw this very email in one of the payment documents and I decided to write you to avoid paying your funds to a wrong person. If you know that you didn’t authorized Mr. Clark Anderson to receive the funds on your behalf; on your receipt of this message very urgently contact with this office to avoid sending your funds to a wrong person, by urgently forwarding the following information to us: 1) YOUR NAME IN FULL. 2) YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS. 3) YOUR TELEPHONE OR CONTACT INFORMATION. 4) GENDER. 5) YOUR OCCUPATION.
Note: the payment is for only on the following category,1, Unpaid Contract Funds (UCF). 2,Unpaid Lotto Winning Funds (ULWF). 3, Unpaid Scam Victims Refund Funds (USVRF) (for those who have been scammed before without receiving their money). If you are into these category forward your information as soon as possible. I am Rt. Rev. Father Khamis Yaqoobi, a Catholic Church Reverend Father, from England but on Missionary here in Benin, before my appointment as Head of United Nations Fact Finding And Special Duties office here in Benin. Be blessed as I wait for your urgent reply.

I remain yours faithfully,

Rt. Rev. Father Khamis Yaqoobi
Chairman, Fact-Finding & Special Duties Office
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.