Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

malcombruce90@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: williambur405@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:40 pm

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Your ATM CARD is Ready for Delivery <williambur405@gmail.com>
Reply-To: laelbrainard5675@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 17 Mar at 17:05

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Dr. Lael Brainard, one of the Federal Reserve Bank, Board of Governors and former member of the United States under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs from 2010 to 2013. After auditing the banking institution in the United States over UNCLAIMED OR UNPAID funds to their beneficiaries we discovered that you are one of those that haven’t received their funds.

The issues of your UNPAID funds were raised at our last Federal Reserve Bank Board of Governors last week on how to make the payment get to you directly without delay but we were so shocked that you asked the United Parcel Service Company and Management of Capital One bank to return your ATM CARD worth $10.5M back to US TREASURY DEPARTMENT as unwanted or unused funds because of your inability to make the payment of $150 for the insurance coverage meanwhile I told them not to return your ATM CARD back until I heard from you.

My investigations shows that you refused to pay the fee of $150 for your Insurance Coverage/Wrap fee to enable United Parcel Service (UPS) deliver your ATM CARD to your address and my question to you is, why did you refused to make the payment of $150 for the Insurance Coverage so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to your address within 48hrs?.

So if you want your ATM CARD delivered to your address, email me back to request the information where you will make the payment of $150 for your Insurance Coverage/Wrap so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to your address. We are also guaranteeing that your ATM CARD will be successfully delivered to you before the next 48hrs after confirmation payment receipt of the fee of $150.

Everything has been taken care of by Capital One Bank, including Taxes, Custom Paper and Clearance Duty. So, all you will ever need to pay is $150 for the Insurance Coverage/Wrap.

Please kindly reconfirm the following details below to avoid any wrong delivery.

1. Your Full Name:

2. Delivery Address:

3. Your direct Cell/Whatsapp Number:

4. A copy of your ID:

5. Your Nearest Airport:

Be advised that I will send you my working ID and the copy of your ATM CARD ready to be deliver to your address when we received your details

Get back to me as soon as you receive this email.

Waiting for your urgent response

Regards

Dr. Lael Brainard

Member Board of Governors,

Federal Reserve Bank

Address: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue N.W,

Washington, DC 20551
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

michealdaniels444@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:30 pm

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Your ATM CARD is Ready for Delivery <michealdaniels444@gmail.com>
Reply-To: laelbrainard5675@gmail.com

To:
Bcc:

Mon, 25 Apr at 07:56

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Dr. Lael Brainard, one of the Federal Reserve Bank, Board of Governors and former member of the United States under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs from 2010 to 2013. After auditing the banking institution in the United States over UNCLAIMED OR UNPAID funds to their beneficiaries we discovered that you are one of those that haven’t received their funds.

The issues of your UNPAID funds were raised at our last Federal Reserve Bank Board of Governors last week on how to make the payment get to you directly without delay but we were so shocked that you asked the United Parcel Service Company and Management of Capital One bank to return your ATM CARD worth $10.5M back to US TREASURY DEPARTMENT as unwanted or unused funds because of your inability to make the payment of $250 for the insurance coverage meanwhile I told them not to return your ATM CARD back until I heard from you.

My investigations shows that you refused to pay the fee of $250 for your Insurance Coverage/Wrap fee to enable United Parcel Service (UPS) deliver your ATM CARD to your address and my question to you is, why did you refused to make the payment of $250 for the Insurance Coverage so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to your address within 48hrs?.

However the tracking number of your package will be issued to you as soon as we receive the (insurance Coverage/Wrap) fee of $250 from you, so if you want your ATM CARD delivered to your address, email me back to request the information where you will make the payment of $250 for your Insurance Coverage/Wrap so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to your address. We are also guaranteeing that your ATM CARD will be successfully delivered to you before the next 48hrs after confirmation payment receipt of the fee of $250.

Everything has been taken care of by Capital One Bank, including Taxes, Custom Paper and Clearance Duty. So, all you will ever need to pay is $250 for the Insurance Coverage/Wrap.

Please kindly reconfirm the following details below to avoid any wrong delivery.

1. Your Full Name:

2. Delivery Address:

3. Your direct Cell/Whatsapp Number:

4. A copy of your ID:

5. Your Nearest Airport:

Be advised that I will send you my working ID and the copy of your ATM CARD ready to be deliver to your address when we received your details

Get back to me as soon as you receive this email.

Waiting for your urgent response

Regards

Dr. Lael Brainard

Member Board of Governors,

Federal Reserve Bank

Address: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue N.W,

Washington, DC 20551
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.