Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kikoselva@santiagoselva.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kikoselva@santiagoselva.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:05 pm

Information
KIKO SANTIAGO SELVA <kikoselva@santiagoselva.com> Today at 12:18
Reply-To: kikosantiago.selva@indamail.hu
To
Message body

Hello,

I am KIKO SANTIAGO SELVA the Principle Attorney of a renowned law and auditing firm here in Spain. I was contracted to audit the accounting section of some firms in Spain. This audit in line with government policies and account reconciliation became necessary following the current European Economic crisis which Spain happens to be one of the most pretentious countries with the Euro Zone.

During my audits, I discovered several dormant accounts due to inactivity. some of the said account has been dormant for over a decade as the initial owner of funds had passed away. Against this backdrop, I decided to contact you in order to confirm whether or not you know or are related to the deceased family? This is because from our preliminary findings, your and one of the deceased happen to bear same surname and common heritage.

Lastly, owing to the sensitivity of this situation, I urge you to keep this proposal in utmost confidentiality pending our discussion. I expect your response to enable me send you more informations.

Thanks for your time and expecting your response.

Email: kselvasantiago@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.