Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michealwhitedirectorbankofamer@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

michealwhitedirectorbankofamer@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:42 am

ATTENTION INFORMATION.
People
Christine Lagarde <michealwhitedirectorbankofamer@gmail.com> Today at 20:21
BCC
Message body
International Monetary Fund,
Headquarters: 700 19th Street,
N.W, Washington, D.C. 20431.
United States.

Attn;Honorable Beneficiary.

I am Christine Lagarde,Director of International Monetary Funds and I was instructed by the Federal Reserve Bank Of American with IMF Commissions and World Bank Organizations that I should officially inform you that,your long awaited Inheritance/ Contract fund with the Federal Reserve Bank of American have been approved and release today.i want you to contact us for immediate transfer of your funds of $15.5 m usd to your bank account without any more delay.

After a board meeting with the chairman, senate contract award committees, we have agreed to release your payment for the claim of your overdue payment to your bank account without delay.

According to the instruction from the Federal Reserve Bank of American with IMF and World Bank committees that, the requirement $350 USD tax fee is required from you to enable us here in the IMF OFFICE to transfer your fund to your bank account because,this is what have been the delay to transfer your fund to your bank account to you without any delay.

Please kindly contact me immediately with this email address below for more details.
Email;internationalmfundsunations@gmail.com

I want your urgent response as soon as you finish going through this mail to you,so that we can commence and make your transfer successful.

yours In Services.

Christine Lagarde,
Director IMF.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

charlesandersonoilgas@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:22 pm

ATTENTION INFORMATION
People
Christine Lagarde <charlesandersonoilgas@gmail.com> Today at 20:12
BCC
Message body
United States.

Attn;Honorable Beneficiary.

I am Christine Lagarde,Director of International Monetary Funds and I was instructed by the Federal Reserve Of American with IMF Commissions and World Bank Organizations that I should officially inform you that,your long awaited Inheritance/ Contract fund with the Federal Reserve of American have been approved and release today.i want you to contact us for immediate transfer of your funds of $15.5 m usd to your bank account without any more delay.

After a board meeting with the chairman, senate contract award committees, we have agreed to release your payment for the claim of your overdue payment to your bank account without delay.

According to the instruction from the Federal Reserve of American with IMF and World Bank committees that, the requirement $350 USD tax fee is required from you to enable us here in the IMF OFFICE to transfer your fund to your bank account because,this is what have been the delay to transfer your fund to your bank account to you without any delay.

Please kindly contact me immediately with this email address below for more details.

I want your urgent response as soon as you finish going through this mail to you,so that we can commence and make your transfer successful.

yours In Services.

Christine Lagarde,
Director IMF.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

internationalmfundsunations@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:20 am

United States.

Attention;
i have receive your mail with thanks, regard to your mail as you mentioned my good friend, i so much appreciate your question as you mentioned how can you claim your fund and your effort you are making to receive your $15.5M USD INHERITANCE/COMPENSATIONS FUNDS, which is so simple as you follow my instructions and directives that will be given to you. Reference to this transaction, I want to use this opportunity to assure you once more that this transaction is already a success now irrespective of all the past delays of the tax payment, we have encountered in the past as a result of what i may describe as the tax fees that have been the delay and you must be aware that, everything regards to your compensation/inheritance of your payment is already a success, waiting for the tax fees that, have been the delay of your fund payment as you have instruct to make the payment of $250 USD, So far I have successfully concluded all the arrangement to transfer your fund to you as soon as you made payment for the release of your funds to you. I will like to advice you been my good friend to go ahead and make the payment of the $250 usd with this payment information’s details below and be rest assured as soon as you made the payment your fund will release to you immediately without delay. This is the payment information’s details below;

KENNETH OWEN ANDERSON
Address; 1609 23rd Avenue North Nashville Tennessee 37208 USA.
Amount; $250 usd.
Senders name; Mtcn;

Please my good friend, i want you to send all your information’s details as we requested from you and you will pay the tax fees as the IMF requested from you with the payment information’s i sent to you above to enable us to do the process of your fund in the bank to affect your funds payment immediately without delay. As i earlier stated on my former mail to you that the $250 usd, is the only official tax fees required from you that you will pay for the release of your funds to you and that have been delay of release of your funds because all the whole necessary arrangements for your funds to hit into your bank account is successful. i will like to advice you as soon as you finish going through this mail, go ahead and make the payment immediately to affect your payment and send the mtcn payment information’s to enable the tax director officer to pick it up the bank and keep me posted for the release of your funds to you without any more delay. to be sincere speaking to you, I am very sure that your funds payment of compensation/inheritance fund is sure as soon as you make the payment of $250 USD that have been keeping your file on my honorable office desk. After going through this mail to you, without any delay, go ahead to the bank and make the payment of $250 USD and keep me posted with the mtcn payment information to enable me to release your fund immediately to you and keep laughter in your mouth and you will receive your funds without any more delay. I need your urgent response as soon as you finish going through this mail to you, so that we can commence and make your transfer successful. I will wait to hear from you immediately.Yours faithfully.

Christine Lagarde,

Director IMF.

Header:
Return-Path: <internationalmfundsunations@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS UNITED NATIONS <internationalmfundsunations@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019
Subject: Re: ATTENTION INFORMATION
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 pm

United States.

Attention;

As i am about to access my mail and i read from your mail as requested for the bank to bank information’s details to make the payment of the required fees of $250 usd, please use the bank details below to make the payment as you promised and as soon as you make the payment get back to me immediately with payment information’s slip for the immediate release of your funds to you without delay. This is the bank information’s details below to make the payment as you requested.

Account name; Mr. Kenneth O. A.
Ascend federal credit union
1901 Charlotte Avenue Nashville Tennessee 37203.
PH: 18003423086
Account. No. 373XXXX
Routing number ; 264181626

Please keep me posted as soon as you make the payment with payment slip i am waiting. I will wait to hear from you immediately. Yours faithfully.

Christine Lagarde,
Director IMF.
Email; internationalmfundsunations@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:39 pm

United States.

Attention;

OK, my good friend i will wait to hear from you as you promised and as soon as you done that get back to me immediately with payment information’s slip i am waiting. I will wait to hear from you. Yours faithfully.

Christine Lagarde,
Director IMF.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:52 pm

United States.

Attention;

My good friend, i read from your mail and the content well understood, regards to your mail as you requested for another bank account information details to make the payment of the required fees. This is the new bank account information details below to make the payment tomorrow morning as you promised and please as soon as make the payment get back to me immediately with the payment information slip for the immediate release of your funds to you without delay.

BANK OF AMERICA.
ACCOUNT NAME; RAYMOND W.
ACCOUNT NO; 32507891XXXX
ROUTING; #.121000358.
ADDRESS; 180 E CARSON ST, CARSON, CA 90745.

Please keep me posted as soon as you made the payment immediately with the payment slip, i am waiting. I will wait to hear from you. Yours faithfully.

Christine Lagarde,
Director IMF.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:23 pm

United States.

Attention;

OK, my good friend i am waiting to hear from you as you promised and as soon as you made the payment get back to me immediately with the payment slip, i am waiting.

I will wait to hear from you. Yours faithfully.

Christine Lagarde,
Director IMF.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:03 pm

United States.
ATTENTION;

How are you today and your family, together with your dealings, i hope everybody is fine?. This is to remind you that as you promised to send the required fees $250 usd money on Monday for the immediate release of your funds to you and i did not hear from you again, i hope all is well with you my good friend. PLEASE WHATEVER BE THE CASE GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU. I will wait to hear from you. Yours faithfully.

Christine Lagarde,
Director IMF.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:35 pm

United States.

ATTENTION;

How are you today and your family, together with your dealings, I hope everybody is fine?. My good friend this is to remind you that I have sent a mail to you since last week to know how far you have gone to make the payment as you promised and no reply from you since then, I hope all is well with you?. Please keeping silent will not solve this matter, get back to me immediately i am waiting to hear from you for good.

PLEASE WHATEVER IS THE CASE GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY, I AM WAITING?

I will wait to hear from you. Yours faithfully.

Christine Lagarde,

Director IMF.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:21 pm

United States.

Urgent Attention Dear beneficiary,

Please I want to let you know that we receive another email right now
from a young man called Mr. Mark Douglas he said that you got an
accident and died yesterday that before you died in the hospital you
gave him the power of attorney to inherit your fund worth $15.5
million dollars in our custody and he said that he is ready to pay for
the VAT charge duty so that we can hand over the fund to him, we need
a confirmation to this and if we do not hear from you within a couple
of 6 hours we are going to take the action by handing him over the
fund immediately without delay.

Remember to send your full information to avoid wrong transfer such as:

1.YOUR FULL NAME:............
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS:.............
3.YOUR CELL NUMBER:............
4.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE: .....
5.YOUR AGE/SEX: ...........
6.YOUR COUNTRY: ..........
7. YOUR CITY: ............
8.YOUR occupation: .......

yours In Services.

Christine Lagarde,
Director IMF.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.