Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

victorudo2018@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

victorudo2018@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:39 am

UNITED NATION (UN)
People
victor udo <victorudo2018@yahoo.com> Today at 15:57
Message body
UNITED NATION (UN)
DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPARTMENT.
LONDON.
Our Ref: UN-0XX2/987/2018

DEAR,

U.S.A GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION OFFICIAL APPROVE PAYMENT VALUED $1.3M The British Prime Minister in conjunction with U.S.A GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION do hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/02/00 in your favor for your Inheritance/contract entitlement/award winning payment with the UNITED NATION to your nominated bank account. Now your new Payment, United nation Approval No; UN5685P,White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of

Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763 As a matter of fact, you are required to Deal and Communicate only with REV. DR. PAUL WILLIAMS ,EMAIL ADDERSS ( williampaul992@yahoo.com.com) DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE CI Be informed that we have verified your payment agreement file as directed to us; your name appeared in the next on the list of our outstanding beneficiary to received payment at the second quarter of the year. SO contact: REV. DR. PAUL WILLIAM on his contact Direct email: ( williampaul992@yahoo.com) For immediate release of your contract/inheritance/Award Winning claim Be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore,
You are required to send bellow Information for your transfer:

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) ADDRESS,CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY.
3) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE
4) COMPANY NAME (IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS
5) BANK DETAILS
6) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS
7)COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE.

NOTE: YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT/COMMUNICATION CODE WITH CITIBANK OF LONDON IS (511), YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOUR FULL BANKING INFORMATION TO THE CITIBANK OF LONDON THROUGH THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR HEADED BY REV. DR. PETER JEFFERSON AND MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK WITH HIM, WITH YOUR NEW PAYMENT CODE FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND HIM ALL YOUR BANKING INFORMATION NOW.
Regard. Senate CONTACT CODE (511) OFFICER: REV. DR. PAUL WILLIAMS .

Best regards
SIR MELEBO JOHN.
DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPARTMENT.
UNITED NATION AND USA GOVERNMENT
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: victorudo2018@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 23, 2019 7:32 pm

ATM VISA CARD.
People
paul William <williampaul992@yahoo.com> 22 May at 9:11 AM
Message body
Hello My Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I deposited 350,000 Us dollars to the bank and the bank will credit the money to you through ATM visa card. dear i will like you to contact the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DU SENEGAL which is the bank that will credit the money through ATM visa card and post it to you so that you will be able to withdraw the money in your country through ATM machine, what you have to do is to contact the card payment center for the issuing of the ATM VISA CARD immediately.

The card center will send you an ATM visa Card through DHL courier service which you will use to withdraw the money in any ATM Center. Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets in the world, Dear you are to advised to send your details as stated below by email listed below for immediately release of above stated funds so that there will be no mistake while delivering your ATM CARD to your home.you have to contact the bank immediately for issuing you ATM VISA CARD.

1.Full Name
2.Phone Number
3.Contact Address
4.Country
5. Your age and occupation

Contact Person: Mr.John Steve
Director: United Bank Of Africa Plc Visa Card payment department
Email:finansbank.tr@accountant.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.