Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

us.treasurydepartment11@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

us.treasurydepartment11@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:05 pm

I write to inform you that your On-hold funds are available for pickup.
People
Mr. Chip Poncy <us.treasurydepartment11@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 6:29
Message body
Attention:

I am Mr Chip Poncy the director of the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Strategic Policy and the head of the U.S. delegation to the Financial Action Task Force (FATF). We have completed our investigations on your funds with a good result in your favor. As soon as we receive the Demurage Charges fee, your funds will be release for immediate pickup,

I write to inform you that your On-hold funds are available for pickup. Please be informed, that all arrangement for the consignment delivery has been scheduled and concluded once the needed fee of $250 is paid. Get back to us immediately for your funds pickup details.

Yours in service.

Regards
Mr Chip Poncy
Financial Action Task Force
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.