Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

admthews6@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

admthews6@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:36 pm

ASSURED OF RELEASING YOUR PAYMENT WITH EASE FROM ADAMS MATHEW
People
adams mathew <admthews6@yahoo.com> Today at 13:06
Message body
Dear Sir,

My name is Adams Mathew. I work in the telex and central computer department of the central bank of Nigeria , among our work is to program funds into the Central computer system for release through a key tested telex wire transfer directly to our clients’ bank.

Your file has been sent severally for payment and after keying in your account information, only to receive an order to stop further release. I do not know the reasons because I am a very junior officer, a widower with only one son.In fact I leave in abject poverty that is very pitiable. After careful study of your contract claims, I decided to strike this deal with you. I can single handedly punch in your account information into the system and leaving the one that I am supposed to and your contractual funds will be paid into your account. I need not go in details about this until I hear from you as this must be a watertight agreement between you and me.

I would like to know what you can compensate me with when this is done because immediately this is done; I will definitely leave for a safer place with my only child because the government will be looking for me. One of my colleagues did it and was successful only he was cheated out by the person he strucked the deal with. Hope you will not let me down at last?

If this arrangement is not ok by you, Please disregard it and do not tell anyone about it as I do not want to loose my work this time because my suffering is too much.

Thanks in anticipation for a favorable reply.
Mr. Adams Mathew

Skype ID:
adams.mathew
adams.mathew
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.