Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Re: mauryjustinwilliam84@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:38 pm

Dear Honourable Beneficiary,

CONGRATULATION YOUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT HAS WON THE SUM of $5,000,000.00USD <mauryjustinwilliam84@gmail.com>
Bcc:

16 Aug at 21:07

Dear Honourable Beneficiary,

This is to officially acknowledged an order from the World Bank Group
to Bank of New York Mellon, to pay your $5,000,000.00 (Five Million
United States Dollars), This is your World Bank Business Development
Awarded Fund, which has been approved for a long time now but the
Bank of New York Mellon sent us a notice that, their bank have no
contact with you since then.Please call our +1 641-715-3800, You will
be asked to put in your Access Code which is :89498 followed by the #
Key, then Listen to the voice prompt and press 1 to verify your
account name with Bank of New York Mellon.

When asked for your Verification PIN, Put in 507 and then press 2 to
enter your account number which is : 6500760021, Listen and then press
3 to put in your transfer code which is 7007 and press 9 to confirm
your Bank information for the transfer to be done contact email
elenabourganskaia21@gmail.com.

We look forward to hear from you once you have completed the transfer
into your personal account.

regards

Elena Bourganskaia
Chief of Staff
International Finance Corporation (IFC)
2121 Pennsylvania
Avenue, NW Washington,
DC 20433 USA

Phone: +16417153800
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Charles City, IA
Original network provider* Onvoy, Llc - Ia
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mefile09@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:10 pm

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD ASSISTANT

Mrs. Coris Whent <mefile09@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <infochieffinancial@yandex.com>

To:

Fri, 10 Sept at 12:50

My Dear Beneficiary,

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise, since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to choose you among the numerous internet users in the world. Your email address came up in a random draw conducted by Vodafone Group plc charity fundraising support, I cannot say Why I have chosen you but do not be worried because we have made our random draw and your e-mail address was picked to receive this charity fund as the beneficiary of my (LAST WILL) which has made me accomplish my request. May the almighty God bless and see you through with this mission. Please carefully read and digest the message below.

Before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography, My name is Mother Coris Whent, 74 Years old, Founder of Whent Family Foundation and wife to Late Sir, Gerald Arthur "Gerry" Whent, founder and former chief executive of Vodafone Group plc. After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life with my family and loved ones whom I never had time for during the course of my business life, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we have worked for to the less privilege and charity homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends, and it is so unfortunate that my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late husband and I.

I have presently deposited a Cheque in the sum of (EIGHT MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) with ING Bank N.V to be transfer to you, what you have to do now is to contact Mr. Tanate Phutrakul the (CFO of ING Group and ING Bank N.V) as soon as possible to know when they will transfer or deliver your cheque to you because of the expiring date of the Cheque. I only made the deposit with your EMAIL ADDRESS and the DEPOSIT CODE is (ING_55519724_WFP). I have paid for the Full Insurance Premium of the Cheque deposit to ING Bank, showing that it is not a Drug Fund or Fund meant to sponsor Terrorism in your Country. Let me repeat again, you are not to pay for the Insurance Premium of the Cheque to ING Bank because I have already paid for them.

I am sorry to inform you that you may not have the chance to meet me because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his death and you happened to be the beneficiary of my (LAST WILL) donation, irrespective of your previous financial status, hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting our offer that will cost you nothing. PLEASE MY DEAR, IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT USE THIS MONEY FOR BETTERMENT OF THE POOR IN YOUR SOCIETY, please do not contact me or the Mr. Tanate Phutrakul, please i need someone that will help me distribute this money generously to the less privilege in their communities.

Kindly contact Mr. Tanate Phutrakul, with Your Full Names: Your Postal address; Your Direct telephone number; for transfer of the Cheque to you.

Contact Person: Mr. Tanate Phutrakul
ING Bank Chief Financial Officer
E-mail: infochieffinancial@yandex.com
Tel: +44 7451280367

Note: Please I do not want you to thank me or our family, all I need you to do is to invest wisely and do the same good to someone’s life someday as this is the only way this world would be a better community if we render selfless services to one another especially in this period of Covid-19 pandemic. GOD BLESS YOU!

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Coris Whent
© 2021 Whent Family Foundation.

Phone: +447451280367
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tismi BV
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

fileo4171@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:18 pm

Office File <fileo4171@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 3 Jan at 09:25

My Dear Beneficiary,

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise, since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to choose you among the numerous internet users in the world. Your email address came up in a random draw conducted by Vodafone Group plc charity fundraising support, I cannot say Why I have chosen you but do not be worried because we have made our random draw and your e-mail address was picked to receive this charity fund as the beneficiary of my (LAST WILL) which has made me accomplish my request. May the almighty God bless and see you through with this mission. Please carefully read and digest the message below.

Before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography, My name is Mother Coris Whent, 74 Years old, Founder of Whent Family Foundation and wife to Late Sir, Gerald Arthur "Gerry" Whent, founder and former chief executive of Vodafone Group plc. After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life with my family and loved ones whom I never had time for during the course of my business life, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we have worked for to the less privilege and charity homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends, and it is so unfortunate that my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late husband and I.

I have presently deposited a Cheque in the sum of (EIGHT MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) with ING Bank N.V to be transfer to you, what you have to do now is to contact Mr. Tanate Phutrakul the (CFO of ING Group and ING Bank N.V) as soon as possible to know when they will transfer or deliver your cheque to you because of the expiring date of the Cheque. I only made the deposit with your EMAIL ADDRESS and the DEPOSIT CODE is (ING_55519724_WFP). I have paid for the Full Insurance Premium of the Cheque deposit to ING Bank, showing that it is not a Drug Fund or Fund meant to sponsor Terrorism in your Country. Let me repeat again, you are not to pay for the Insurance Premium of the Cheque to ING Bank because I have already paid for them.

I am sorry to inform you that you may not have the chance to meet me because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his death and you happened to be the beneficiary of my (LAST WILL) donation, irrespective of your previous financial status, hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting our offer that will cost you nothing. PLEASE MY DEAR, IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT USE THIS MONEY FOR BETTERMENT OF THE POOR IN YOUR SOCIETY, please do not contact me or the Mr. Tanate Phutrakul, please i need someone that will help me distribute this money generously to the less privilege in their communities.

Kindly contact Mr. Tanate Phutrakul, with Your Full Names: Your Postal address; Your Direct telephone number; for transfer of the Cheque to you.

Note: Please I do not want you to thank me or our family, all I need you to do is to invest wisely and do the same good to someone’s life someday as this is the only way this world would be a better community if we render selfless services to one another especially in this period of Covid-19 pandemic. GOD BLESS YOU!

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Coris Whent
Wayne

howang043@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:12 pm

Wang Ho <howang043@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 20 Jan at 14:15

My Dear Beneficiary,

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Coris Whent
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:39 pm

My Dear Beneficiary,

CONGRATULATION YOUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT HAS WON THE SUM of $5,000,000.00USD <mauryjustinwilliam84@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 29 Jan at 02:19

My Dear Beneficiary,

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise, since we
have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided
to choose you among the numerous internet users in the world. Your
email address came up in a random draw conducted by Vodafone Group plc
charity fundraising support, I cannot say Why I have chosen you but do
not be worried because we have made our random draw and your e-mail
address was picked to receive this charity fund as the beneficiary of
my (LAST WILL) which has made me accomplish my request. May the
almighty God bless and see you through with this mission. Please
carefully read and digest the message below.

Before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography,
My name is Mother Coris Whent, 74 Years old, Founder of Whent Family
Foundation and wife to Late Sir, Gerald Arthur "Gerry" Whent, founder
and former chief executive of Vodafone Group plc. After the death of
my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old
and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life with my family
and loved ones whom I never had time for during the course of my
business life, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use
the last days of our lives to donate half of what we have worked for
to the less privilege and charity homes and the other half for
ourselves, family members and close friends, and it is so unfortunate
that my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very
weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work
on behalf of my late husband and I.

I have presently deposited a Cheque in the sum of (FIVE MILLION UNITED
STATES DOLLARS) with ING Bank N.V to be transfer to you, what you have
to do now is to contact Mr. Tanate Phutrakul the (CFO of ING Groep and
ING Bank N.V) as soon as possible to know when they will transfer or
deliver your cheque to you because of the expiring date of the Cheque.
I only made the deposit with your EMAIL ADDRESS and the DEPOSIT CODE
is (ING_55519724_WFP). I have paid for the Full Insurance Premium of
the Cheque deposit to ING Bank, showing that it is not a Drug Fund or
Fund meant to sponsor Terrorism in your Country. Let me repeat again,
you are not to pay for the Insurance Premium of the Cheque to ING Bank
because I have already paid for them.

I am sorry to inform you that you may not have the chance to meet me
because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I
have agreed upon before his death and you happened to be the
beneficiary of my (LAST WILL) donation, irrespective of your previous
financial status, hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting our
offer that will cost you nothing. PLEASE MY DEAR, IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU
WILL NOT USE THIS MONEY FOR BETTERMENT OF THE POOR IN YOUR SOCIETY,
please do not contact me or the Mr. Tanate Phutrakul, please i need
someone that will help me distribute this money generously to the less
privilege in their communities.

Kindly contact Mr. Tanate Phutrakul, with Your Full Names: Your Postal
address; Your Direct telephone number; for transfer of the Cheque to
you.

E-mail: huynhdeayunnie1@gmail.com

Note: Please I do not want you to thank me or our family, all I need
you to do is to invest wisely and do the same good to someone’s life
someday as this is the only way this world would be a better community
if we render selfless services to one another especially in this
period of Covid-19 pandemic. GOD BLESS YOU!

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Coris Whent
Wayne

carterevans333@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:58 pm

My Dear Beneficiary,

Mrs. Coris Whent <carterevans333@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrs.coriswhent@gmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 2 Feb at 04:27

My Dear Beneficiary,

I have presently deposited a Cheque in the sum of (FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) with ING Bank N.V to be transfer to you, what you have to do now is to contact Mr. Tanate Phutrakul the (CFO of ING Groep and ING Bank N.V) as soon as possible to know when they will transfer or deliver your cheque to you because of the expiring date of the Cheque. I only made the deposit with your EMAIL ADDRESS and the DEPOSIT CODE is (ING_55519724_WFP). I have paid for the Full Insurance Premium of the Cheque deposit to ING Bank, showing that it is not a Drug Fund or Fund meant to sponsor Terrorism in your Country. Let me repeat again, you are not to pay for the Insurance Premium of the Cheque to ING Bank because I have already paid for them.

I am sorry to inform you that you may not have the chance to meet me because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his death and you happened to be the beneficiary of my (LAST WILL) donation, irrespective of your previous financial status, hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting our offer that will cost you nothing. PLEASE MY DEAR, IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT USE THIS MONEY FOR BETTERMENT OF THE POOR IN YOUR SOCIETY, please do not contact me or the Mr. Tanate Phutrakul, please i need someone that will help me distribute this money generously to the less privileged in their communities.

E-mail: tanatehutrakul@gmail.com

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Coris Whent
© 2022 Whent Family Foundation.
Wayne

mauryliana30@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:21 pm

Coris Whent <mauryliana30@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 29 Mar at 00:04

My Dear Beneficiary,

I am sorry to inform you that you may not have the chance to meet me because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his death and you happened to be the beneficiary of my (LAST WILL) donation, irrespective of your previous financial status, hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting our offer that will cost you nothing. PLEASE MY DEAR, IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT USE THIS MONEY FOR BETTERMENT OF THE POOR IN YOUR SOCIETY, please do not contact me or the Mr. Tanate Phutrakul, please i need someone that will help me distribute this money generously to the less privilege.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Coris Whent
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.