Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officmail.2131@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

firstnationalbank.customercare@bk.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:30 am

FIRST NATIONAL BANK
Address: 3500 Mt Holly-Huntersville Rd,
Charlotte, NC 28216, USA
Direct Phone: (704) 395-9930
Fax: 1-530-690-8021

Dear Esteemed Customer

We acknowledged the receipt of your email and the content is well noted. below is the account details to send the fee for the opening of your online account.

First Bank
Acc Name: Mitchell P.
Address: S Carolina 29536
Checking Acc.# 81300XXXX
Rt. # 053104568

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Vincent J. Delie
Office Address: 3500 Mt Holly-Huntersville Rd,
Charlotte, NC 28216, USA
Direct Phone: (704) 395-9930

24HOURS SERVICES.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its attachments. Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. The FNB does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorized access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by the The FNB for operational or business reasons. Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of the The FNB is personal to the sender.

Mod Note: Vincent J. Delie and FNB are not scammers. The scammer is impersonating them in order to gain credibility for the scam.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: office.mail0934@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:51 pm

Attention Esteemed Beneficiary
People
First National Bank <office.mail0934@gmail.com> Today at 11:58
BCC
Message body
FIRST NATIONAL BANK
Charlotte, NC 28216, USA
Direct Phone: +17043959930
Our Ref: FCB0015-ODCS/017

Re: Urgent Notice.

The recent launched Joint External Debt Hub (JEDH) by the Inter-Agency Task Force on Finance Statistics (TFFS) This joint launch is by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), International Monetary Fund (IMF), Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), and the World Bank and represents efforts to synergize international advances in the area of external debt statistics. Due to this new organization, the World Bank has gratified the international Debt Management to look into the all outstanding contractors/Workers due for payment with US Government.

In Regards to this, your name was among the unsettled contractors/Workers who have not received their payments. I wish to inform you that the international Debt Management has been approved and instructed by world debt organization & World Bank to process and release all the outstanding payment which has been
due for payment.

This is to officially notify you that the World Bank in conjunction with the United States set aside US$3.4Billion to pay in good claims from foreign Inheritance Fund (Next of Kin); In line with this arrangement the United States on Foreign Debt Matters (USFDM) ordered that contractors and Next-of-Kins whose file have shown sufficient proof regarding job execution and debt outstanding be settled without delay.

We wish to inform you that your file was forwarded to First National Bank by various offices and department showing that you have fulfilled all conditions necessary to receive your payment.

One of the reasons your payment had been delayed for so long was because of counter-claim on your fund, this necessitated the perusal of documents relating to your contract payment, we were convinced that you are the bona-fide beneficiary to the said fund. The attempts to divert your payment to foreign account was done by your local representatives in collaboration with some Officials and most of the officials involved in several executive misconducts have been sacked.

I hereby inform you this day that your inheritance sum calculated US$10.5M shall be paid to you via online Wire Transfer due to rules/regulation guiding Bank Secrecy Act(BSA). Be aware that all necessary modalities concerning the release of your fund have regularized, so all we require from you is your honest concentration to make this transfer happen within 72hrs.

Kindly contact us in our Customer Care Email: firstnationalbank.customercare@bk.ru

Mr. Vincent J. Delie
Fund Operational Manager /
Head Foreign Transfer Department
First National Bank

Mod Note: Vincent J. Delie and FNB are not scammers. The scammer is impersonating them in order to gain credibility for the scam.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

office.mail2132@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:18 pm

Dear Email Owner/Fund Beneficiary

First National Bank <office.mail2132@gmail.com>
Bcc:

1 Nov at 13:41

FIRST NATIONAL BANK
Charlotte, NC 28216, USA
Direct Phone: (843) 606-1577
Our Ref: FCB0015-ODCS/017

Re: Urgent Notice.

The recent launched Joint External Debt Hub (JEDH) by the Inter-Agency Task Force on Finance Statistics (TFFS) This joint launch is by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), International Monetary Fund (IMF), Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), and the World Bank and represents efforts to synergize international advances in the area of external debt statistics. Due to this new organization, the World Bank has gratified the international Debt Management to look into the all outstanding contractors/Workers due for payment with US Government.

In Regards to this, your name was among the unsettled contractors/Workers who have not received their payments. I wish to inform you that the international Debt Management has been approved and instructed by world debt organization & World Bank to process and release all the outstanding payment which has been
due for payment.

This is to officially notify you that the World Bank in conjunction with the United States set aside US$3.4Billion to pay in good claims from foreign Inheritance Fund (Next of Kin); In line with this arrangement the United States on Foreign Debt Matters (USFDM) ordered that contractors and Next-of-Kins whose file have shown sufficient proof regarding job execution and debt outstanding be settled without delay.

We wish to inform you that your file was forwarded to First National Bank by various offices and department showing that you have fulfilled all conditions necessary to receive your payment.

One of the reasons your payment had been delayed for so long was because of counter-claim on your fund, this necessitated the perusal of documents relating to your contract payment, we were convinced that you are the bona-fide beneficiary to the said fund. The attempts to divert your payment to foreign account was done by your local representatives in collaboration with some Officials and most of the officials involved in several executive misconducts have been sacked.

I hereby inform you this day that your inheritance sum calculated US$10.5M shall be paid to you via online Wire Transfer due to rules/regulation guiding Bank Secrecy Act(BSA). Be aware that all necessary modalities concerning the release of your fund have regularized, so all we require from you is your honest concentration to make this transfer happen within 72hrs.

Kindly contact us in our Customer Care Email: fnbcustomeservice@mail2world.com

Mr. Vincent J. Delie
Fund Operational Manager /
Head Foreign Transfer Department
First National Bank

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: officmail.2131@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:53 am

Please your urgent reply is needed for the release of your fund

Minister of Finance (China) <office.mail2132@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mr.chanray@yahoo.com
Bcc:

14 Jan at 10:49

ATTN: ,

The Management of Minister of Finance (China) and the United States Department of the Treasury Office Headquarters in 1500 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20220, United States wishes to inform you that we had a brief meeting held by the Bank executives on the JANUARY 7/2020 at precisely 8 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), we deem it appropriate to inform you that your fund will be transferred into the Minister of Finance (China) Account with the Postal Savings Bank of China, NO.57 SANYUANLI ROAD, GUANGZHOU CHINA. According to the record we got from Africa due to your inability to complete the transaction and your failure to meet up with a minor payment obligation. The actual transfer of your Fund ($12,500,000.00) will go into the government account NEXT week.

This is in line with the instructions of the USA Treasurer, Mrs. Jovita Carranza that all unclaimed Fund be paid into the Minister of Finance (China) Account as serviceable Fund in compliance to section 3 subsection 1 (a) of the China Financial Law enacted in 2020.

Find below the profile of the banking institution where your Fund will be transferred into following the government directive:,

Name of Bank: Postal Savings Bank of China Headquarters at NO.57 SANYUANLI ROAD, GUANGZHOU, CHINA.
Postal Savings Bank of China Official Bankers for the China Treasury Department
AC NO: 683023412
Aba NO: 021109593
Account Name: China Treasury Department

Note that if you still wish to receive your Fund do get back to us immediately so that we will remove your Fund transfer from the list of those transactions to be seized by the China Government. Also be informed that we need only a DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER (DIST) to complete the wire transfer.

The fee to obtain the SEAL was reduced from 10556.25 RMB to 5981.88 RMB and no other fee involved. You are required to send the fee of 5981.88 RMB by the account details we will provide to you when you are ready to make the payment. Please i will advise you Contact MR. CHAN RAY office as soon as you have the 5981.88 RMB to send.

Please do your best to send the 5981.88 RMB immediately and note that MR. CHAN RAY have done all the necessary arrangement to help you so contact him now before all our effort will be in vain.

Please i will advise Contact FROM MR. CHAN RAY :EMAIL : mr.chanray@yahoo.com

If we receive the the payment today, we will transfer your Fund ($12,500,000.00) before we close office and the Fund will reflect 3 hours after the transfer. We will send you all the transfer documents to enable you start making cash withdrawals from your account same day. You have waited for so long to receive your fund and you cannot continue to wait.

Note that we are waiting for you to send us the payment to enable us transfer your Fund. Please reconfirm your banking details and your direct phone number to avoid any mistake on your transfer.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.

Yours faithfully,

Corporate Office Headquarters, BEIJING, CHINA. © 2019 CHINA Minister of Finance Office. All rights reserved.
Wayne

vincentjdeliej@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:30 am

I need your urgent assistance

vincentjdeliej@gmail.com <vincentjdeliej@gmail.com>
To:

Thu, 24 Dec at 07:18

Google Forms
Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Chan Ray, a bank credit officer with Postal Savings Bank of China. I am contacting you to present a subtle offer which will need the help of a partner. I am in a difficult situation right now and currently our bank is preparing for annual banking Audit and I your assistant to immediately relocate certain sums of money.

I have a client Named Mr Alessandro Roberto he is a foreign investor from Italy and he also owns a company here in China. During the Corona Virus outbreak here in China it was confirmed that he tested positive and was flied back to his country in Italy for proper medication but however he lost his life living a huge amount of money in our bank worth the sum of $6.500.000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred United state Dollars) without a Next of kin to come and claim the fund.

Your role will be to:

[1]. Act as the Next of Kin.
[2]. Invest/Manage the funds.
[3]. Value of funds: (US) 6.5 Million.

If you are interested, you kindly get back to me via my private email address (mr.chanray@yahoo.com) for more details about the transaction.

Thank you and God bless you!

Mr. Chan Ray
Credit Officer
Postal Savings Bank of China
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form

Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:44 am

GOOD DAY

Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad <office.mail2132@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ibrahimtankomuhammad210@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sat, 16 Jan at 12:18

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questions to the officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

IMPORTANT: Also, please send me your information:
1. Your name...
2. Your age...
3. Your full address...
4. Your telephone number...
5. Your email address...

Yours sincerely,

Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
Chief Justice of Nigeria
Phone No: +2349069607230

Phone No: +2349069607230
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:55 pm

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

BC ALTRA CREDIT UNION <office.mail2132@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 16 Sept at 12:54

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Christopher Brown, a bank credit officer with BC Altra Credit Union USA. I am contacting you to present a subtle offer which will need the help of a partner like you to complete successfully. I am in a difficult situation and I must immediately relocate certain sums of money.

I have a customer, Mr Wee Chung, a foreign investor from China and he also owns a company here in the United States. During the Corona Virus outbreak, it was confirmed that he tested positive and was flied back to China for proper medication but however he lost his life living a huge amount of money in our bank worth the sum of $9.500.000.00 (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars) without a Next of kin to come and claim the fund.

Your role will be to:

[1]. Act as the Next of Kin.
[2]. Invest/Manage the funds.
[3]. Value of funds: (US) 9.5 Million.

Should you prefer I re-contact you with more express facts, kindly indicate your interest by emailing me via my private email address (bcaltrac706@gmail.com)

Thank you and God bless you!

Mr. Christpher Brown
Credit Officer
BC Altra Credit Union
Wayne

markphilip2311@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:13 pm

Payment Notification

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) <markphilip2311@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bcaltrac706@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 28 Nov at 06:09

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
Address: 1900 Pennsylvania Avenue NW,
Washington, DC 20431, United States
Direct Phone: (202) 287 1001
Our Ref: IMF/0015-OSD/021

Dear Sir/Madam.

The recent launched Joint External Debt Hub (JEDH) by the Inter-Agency
Task Force on Finance Statistics (TFFS) This joint launch is by the
Bank for International Settlements (BIS), International Monetary Fund
(IMF). Due to this new organization, the World Bank has gratified the
international Debt Management to look into the all outstanding
Compensation/Contract payment with the US Government.

In Regards to this, your name was among the unsettled Beneficiaries
who have not received their Funds. I wish to inform you that the
International Monetary Fund (IMF) has been approved and instructed by
world debt organization & World Bank to process and release all the
outstanding payments which have been due for payment.

This is to officially notify you that THE International Monetary Fund
(IMF) conjunction with World Bank set aside US$3.4Billion to pay in
good claims for foreign Inheritance Funds. In line with this
arrangement, the United States on Foreign Debt Matters (USFDM) ordered
that the Beneficiaries whose file have shown sufficient proof should
be settled without delay.

We wish to inform you that your file has been forwarded to BC Altra
Credit Union by various offices and departments showing that you have
fulfilled all conditions necessary to receive your payment.

I hereby inform you this day that we have been instructed by the BC
Altra Credit Union to release to you the sum of US$6.5M. You will be
receiving your payment via an online Wire Transfer due to
rules/regulation guiding Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).

Kindly reconfirm your details below:

1. Your name...
2. Your age...
3. Your full address...
4. Your telephone number...
5. Your Occupation.....

Dr. Kristalina Georgieva
Managing Director (IMF)
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.