Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrhakeemsuleiman@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrhakeemsuleiman@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:14 pm

YOUR FUND APPROVED PAYMENT THROUGH ATM CARD.
People
CENTRAL BANK EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR <mrhakeemsuleiman@gmail.com> 19 Nov at 11:15 PM
BCC
Message body
Attention:Beneficiary,

I am Mr.Godwin Emefiele,Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) I am contacting you today to alert you of a notification which will be a great help to you,I am the new director of fund approved payment department here in CBN and I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of $27,000,000,00 (Twenty Seven Million United state Dollars) belongs to you,Please;I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big fund here in our bank for long up til this moment without any claim by you. I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department, This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) during the board meeting due to fraudulent and scam activities going on within the African Region,I officially contacted you today because your inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

I am now in charge of your fund payment in my department here in Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN) and like i stated in my mail that your name appear in our Central Computer here as a beneficiary who have not receive his contract payment for long,Be informed that your fund of $27,000,000.00 has been approved by the IMF and the federal government for payment and we have decided to convert your fund into an ( ATM CARD ) which we will send to you in your country for the withdraw of your fund in any ATM machine in your country to make it easy for your payment in other to avoid much expenses in receiving your fund and we have made every arrangement regarding your payment through ATM Card since last week Due to the instruction given to us for your immediate payment. Dear beneficiary,I therefore to inform you that we have approved an ATM CARD on your behalf which we will send to you for the withdraw of your fund and we have converted your total fund of ($27,000,000.00) into Your ATM Card which is with me right now in my department, your ATM CARD worth the sum of $27,000,000.00 has been ready for the delivery to your home address.

You are hereby to quickly respond back to my department today and provide or reconfirm to me your personal information once again where you base right now and your home address where you desire to receive your ATM CARD to avoid mistake during the delivery for us to quickly submit your ATM CARD together with your current residential address for the delivery to your Home in other for you to receive it and start making a withdraw of your fund in any ATM machine in your country,This is the conclusion and agreement of your fund payment here in our bank. The information required from you for the delivery of your ATM CARD is such as below.

Your Full Name:.
Your Country And Location:.
Current Home Address:.
Private Telephone Number:.
A Copy Of Your Id Card:.
Age/Sex:.

Kindly provide the following information and respond back to my department today as I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible with the required information for the proceed and delivery of your ATM CARD to your country where you desire to receive it.

Best Regards,

Mr.Godwin Emefiele.
Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN).
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mrhakeemsuleiman@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:14 pm

RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD PARCEL
People
Mr.Siongco Anthony Castro. <mrhakeemsuleiman@gmail.com> Today at 21:15
Reply-To: scottmcmillan32@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Hello:

Your ATM card parcel is still awaiting delivery to your door step. You have 24 hours to contact us with your delivery details and phone # to proceed for your delivery. Failure to contact us we will dispose your parcel to the U.S treasure as undelivered parcel.

Thanks

Mr.Siongco Anthony Castro.
Chief Financial Officer American Express Company Plc
Phone:+15024145129

Phone:
+15024145129
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Carrollton, KY
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Ky
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

revezeego2003@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:00 am

RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD PARCEL..
People
Mr.Siongco Anthony Castro. <revezeego2003@gmail.com> Today at 13:58
Reply-To: mcmillanscott61@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Hello:

Your ATM card parcel is still awaiting delivery to your door step. You have 24 hours to contact us with your delivery details and phone # to proceed for your delivery. Failure to contact us we will dispose your parcel to the U.S treasure as undelivered parcel.

Thanks

Phone:+15024145129
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:06 pm

ATM card FedEx Delivery Notice.

Dispatch Manager FedEx Courier <revezeego2003@gmail.com>
Reply-To: tomwestt4@gmail.com
Bcc:

11 Jul at 10:58

FedEx Nigeria Head Office
70 International Airport Road
Mafoluku, Lagos.
Order: SH-5468-482485468

Customers Service Hours--Monday to Saturday: Office Hours Monday to Sunday:

Dear Customer.

This is FedEx courier Delivery Company of Nigeria the management of this company wishes to inform you that we received a parcel containing an ATM Card valued $7.5 Million USD with some vital documents attached on it for safety delivery to your residential address in your country.

This parcel was brought to us this morning by the ATM Card payment office Nigeria with the below information’s please reconfirm the below information to avoid delivery of your ATM Master Card to wrong hand.

Full names............
Parcel owner address......
Country/State zip code/past code........
Passport/Driving License
Mobile Phone/Tel...........

We will register your package and send you the tracking numbers before we proceed for safety delivery of your package as soon as you reconfirm the required information for safety delivery.

Yours affectionately.

Mr. Tom West.

Dispatch Manager FedEx Courier
for the Ikeja branch manager
FedEx Express Service Lagos -Nigeria.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:05 pm

RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD PARCEL

Mr.Siongco Anthony Castro. <tomwestt4@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mcmillanscott61@gmail.com
Bcc:

28 Nov at 09:23

Hello:

Thanks

Phone:+1-502-414-5129
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:07 pm

FINAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

ECONOMIC ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT. <mcmillanscott61@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 4 Aug at 13:37

ATTN:

RE:FINAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION:AMOUNTING $20.6 MILLION DOLLARS.

IN LINE WITH THE RECENT DIRECTIVE BY THE PRESIDENT COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA CHIEF MUHAMMADU BUHARI, AUTHORIZING THIS OFFICE TO VERIFY/RECONCILE AND VETO APPROVAL TO ANY CONTRACT FILE CERTIFIED OK.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE PRESIDENCY IN COLLABORATION WITH THE SENATE COMMITTEE HAS GIVEN AN IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT INSTRUCTION TO CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN), OF NIGERIA AUDITORS TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND UNDER 48 HOURS UPON THE RE-CONFIRMATION OF YOUR CONTRACT DETAILS AND BANKING INFORMATION.

SUBSEQUENTLY, WE HAVE RECEIVED A SUDDEN APPLICATION FOR CHANGE OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY SOME OTHER PERSON(S) NAME WITHHELD STATING THAT YOU ARE DEAD AND THAT THEY ARE YOUR NEXT OF KIN, WITH A NEW BANK ACCOUNT, WHICH HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND SUBMITTED TO WORLD BANK AUDITORS, THE ACCOUNT DETAILS IS STATED BELOW:

BANK: HOME SAVINGS AND LOAN
ADDRESS: 4006 HILLMAN WAY, YOUNGSTOWN. OHIO
A/C NO: 0404090432
BENEFICIARY: COGHLAN,ROBERT K.

WE WRITE TO ENQUIRER ABOUT THE SINCERITY OF THIS APPLICATION MADE BY YOUR ACCLAIMED NEXT OF KIN, FOR THIS NASCENT DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WRONGFUL TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND.

YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUIRED TO CONTACT MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE GOVERNOR,CBN,POSITION:DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) AUDITORS ON THIS EMAIL:( newcbn3@gmail.com ) UNDER 48 HOURS TO ASCERTAIN THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS APPLICATION IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.

A COPY OF THIS LETTER HAD BEEN FORWARDED TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) AUDITORS FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS TO THE STATED BANK ACCOUNT.

BE INFORMED ACCORDINGLY,
DR SARAH OMOTUNDE ALADE.
ECONOMIC ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT (FRN).
TEL:+234-80-8630-5816

Phone: +2348086305816
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:32 pm

Your ATM card still our office to delivery to you.

FedEx Express Service <mrhakeemsuleiman@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 10 Aug at 21:40

Mafoluku, Lagos.
Manager Phone: + 2349035935163

Dear Customer.

This is FedEx courier Delivery Company of Nigeria the management of this company wishes to inform you that we received a parcel containing an ATM Card valued $5 Million USD with some vital documents attached on it for safety delivery to your residential address in your country.

This parcel was brought to us this morning by the ATM Card payment office Nigeria with the below information’s, please reconfirm the below information to avoid delivery of your ATM Card to wrong hand.

Full names............
Country/State........
Occupation...........
Passport/Driving License
Tel...........

We will register your package and send you the tracking numbers before we proceed for safety delivery of your package as soon as you reconfirm the required information for safety delivery.

Yours affectionately.

Mr. Tom West.

Phone: +2349035935163
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

newcbn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:04 am

Re: Your ATM card is still in our office to deliver to you.

Dispatch Manager FedEx Courier <newcbn@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 16 Nov at 20:02

Mafoluku, Lagos.
Manager Phone: + 2349035935163

Dear Customer.

This is FedEx courier Delivery Company of Nigeria the management of this company wishes to inform you that we received a parcel containing an ATM Card valued $5 Million USD with some vital documents attached on it for safety delivery to your residential address in your country.

This parcel was brought to us this morning by the ATM Card payment office Nigeria with the below information’s, please reconfirm the below information to avoid delivery of your ATM Card to wrong hand.

Full names............
Country/State........
Occupation...........
Passport/Driving License
Tel...........

Yours affectionately.

Mr. Tom West.

Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:09 pm

ATM card Tracking number DHL: 4108986011

CENTRAL BANK <revezeego2003@gmail.com>
Reply-To: newcbn@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 28 Mar at 19:03

Attention:

This is to Inform you that an ATM Card worth $7.5 Million US Dollars has been accredited by the Federal Government of Nigeria as Fund Compensation currently approved in your favor. You are receiving this email message as a result of the FBI working closely with the Federal Government of Nigeria and also the World Bank in order to fully compensate victims that have had problems in receiving their funds or lost funds in the process.Your name is among the list of beneficiaries
for the above payment which was just recently approved in your favor.

This is a Express Shipments reference who have received him"s ATM card with Tracking number DHL: 4108986011

please send your information below for the delivery of your ATM Card.

Your full Name…………..
Your Address:…………..
Home/Cell Phone:……..
Your Occupation……….
Your Identity…………….
Country……………….
Zip code………………..

Thanks for your understanding.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele (CON).
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
PHONE NUMBER +234-80-6295-8481

Phone: +2348062958481
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:20 pm

FedEx Delivery Notice.

Dispatch Manager FedEx Courier <mrhakeemsuleiman@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Mon, 22 Nov at 12:59

Mafoluku, Lagos.

Dear

This is FedEx courier Delivery Company of Nigeria the management of this company wishes to inform you that we received a parcel containing an ATM Master Card valued $2.5million USD with some vital documents attached on it for safety delivery to your residential address in your country.

This parcel was brought to us this morning by the ATM Card payment office Nigeria with the below information, please reconfirm the below information to avoid delivery of your ATM Master Card to the wrong hand.

Full names............
Parcel owner address and Zip code......
Country/State........
Occupation...........
Passport/Driving License
Cell/Tel...........

FedEx is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that revolutionized the delivery of packages and information. In the past 33 years we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies as FedEx that's bigger, stronger, better than ever.

Yours affectionately.

Mr. Tom West.
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.