Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fredrickcollinscollinsfred2012@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fredrickcollinscollinsfred2012@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:07 am

God is with us as we wait for your reply.
People
Mr. Fredrick Collins <fredrickcollinscollinsfred2012@outlook.com> Today at 9:52
Message body
From Mr. Fredrick Collins,

I am Mr. Fredrick Collins, Director, Foreign Remittance Department Central Bank of Nigeria {CBN}. I am contacting based on a recent meeting held with the Office of the Presidency, Federal Republic of Nigeria in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Finance and Senate
committee Budget Planning Unite, National House of Assembly-Federal Republic of Nigeria. After the meeting, it was agreed that you will receive a "Part Payment" of Five Million United States Dollars Only {US$5,000,000.00} out of your long complicated outstanding payment.

Why we did this, is because according to information gathered from the banks computer, you have been waiting for a long time to receive your money without success, as I found out that you have almost met all the statutory requirements of the CBN in respect of your contract payment, your problem is that of interest groups.

I am willing to help you get your money but please for security reasons do not tell anybody that you have your money until you receive cash at your doorstep. This is something we want to avoid because the boxes were padded with machine. We told the courier service that the boxes contains photographic and film materials and when opened will loose its efficacy. We did not declare money because courier service does not carry money.

In your sub sequence response I shall send you the details of the courier company which will be in charge of the delivery to your location, we have concluded that you must compensate us with $500,000 United States dollars as soon as you receive your money. To this effect, you will send us a promissory note for $500,000 United States dollars along with your address for sending the boxes by courier. Please maintain topmost secrecy as it may cause a lot of problems if found out that we are using this way to help you, do not ever tell
anybody about this until you have your money.

You are required to re-confirm the under listed details as soon as possible for onward shipment of your over due contract fund:

Your full name:
Private telephone number:
Choice of address {where you wish the consignment delivered}:

God is with us as we wait for your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Fredrick Collins
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: fredrickcollinscollinsfred2012@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 14, 2021 12:40 pm

FROM THE INTERPOL OFFICE

OIPC INTERPOL OFFICE <fredrickcollinscollinsfred2012@outlook.com>

Fri, 14 May at 10:15

RC-32657, (INTERPOL)
HEATTHROW INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT COMMAND,
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM

Attn: My Dear

This is to formally notify you that our agents working at the Heath Row International Airport, here in London, a few hours ago, intercepted a Consignment been registered and shipped under shipping bill of Home Land security and Airport custom to you. And this Consignment was declared as an Office Documents but was X-rated and discovered the contain as a valued Cash worth of US$5.5 Million dollars without proper Interpol affidavit paper from the originating country Nigeria.

You are advice to act fast to provide the needed Interpol paper from the originating country within 3 days from today. Otherwise, your consignment will be taken to Scotland Yard, and an International warrant of arrest will be issued against you through Scotland Yard. In Regards to this, your co-operation is needed with the Interpol in Untied States of America, you will be charged with money laundering, and concealment with intention of terrorist activity against your country. Failure to provide the needed affidavit is an admission of guilt to Money Laundering charge. Your package will be released to you if the affidavit is provided.

The affidavit is a proof that the Consignment and the fund in it is not meant for the wrong reason like Money Laundering, and Terrorism. All you have to do now is to get in touch with our regional office in Nigeria with the information below and ask them on what you need to do for the affidavit to be issued.

Interpol Regional Office Nigeria

Officer in Charge : Supp. Dr Kingsley Obiora .
Email; drkingsley75@outlook.com

YOU HAVE ONLY 72HOURS TO SECURE THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS FROM THE EFCC DEPARTMENT OFFICE IN NIGERIA. ONCE YOU SECURE THE REQUESTED PAPERS , REMEMBER TO GET INTURCH WITH US BECAUSE, LITTLE DELAY MAY COST YOU AN UNEXPECTED CHARGES AND REACTION FROM US. SO, GO AND SECURE THE NEEDED PAPERS IMMEDIATELY.

Get in touch with them and they will tell you what to do for the affidavit to be issued, so that we can release your Package to you. This must be done before the expiration of the 3-day period.

Thanks

Yours faithfully
Mr. John Benson
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

drkingsley75@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:50 pm

Dear Beneficiary

I write to inform you that your name is among the beneficiaries that will receive their funds of US$10.5 Million (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) this second quarter of the fiscal year 2022.

In view of this good news, I am pleased to inform you that your total Payment Compensation Entitlement of US$10.5 Million has been cleared and approved to be released to you finally through our Offshore Payment Centers in two different countries which will be disclosed to you as soon as you respond to my proposal.

Consequently, you are expected to travel to two countries of offshore payment centers to sign your Original Funds Classified Document (OFCD) to legally empower our Payment Officer to transfer your funds to you without you paying any money upfront again till your funds get into your bank account of your choice.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ADVANCE OR PAY ANY MONEY UPFRONT TILL YOUR FUNDS GET TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, AND NO ONE IS ASKING YOU FOR ANY SUCH FEES TO BE PAID FOR TILL YOU RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT THERE.

Furthermore, it is very important that you send me the below information as to enable us get your Flight Ticket and your Hotel Accommodation:

Your Full Names.
Your Full Address.
Your Mobile Tel. No./WhatsApp Tel. No.
Your Occupation.
Valid Copy of Your International Passport.
Name of Your Nearest International Airport in Your City.

Finally, if you accept to make this trip, note that the entire journey will take you only 5 days to conclude. Therefore, you should prepare yourself for this number of days that you will travel.

Kindly contact me on my private email

Await your urgent reply.
DR. KINGSLEY OBIORA

Header:

Received: from 10.217.130.81
Return-Path: <drkingsley75@outlook.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [40.92.57.64]
Subject: Good News , No Up Front Payment
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 10:25:56 +0000
Message-ID: <DBAP195MB0955987B22CD72B0DD4FE91EC03B9@DBAP195MB0955.EURP195.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.