Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

charles11duk@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

charles11duk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:27 pm

recovery Scam:

Date: 7 OCTOBER 2018
Mr Charles Duke
01 BP 34749 Immeuble DELMAS
Boulevard du Port Zone, Abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire

Dear

How are you today? This mail being sent to you for the umpteenth time is about your abandoned accumulated interest money.

Remember I told you that to get your outstanding debt released to you; you needed the strong backing and directive of a fiduciary who has strong personal connections with the banks and who can clear you, and get your payment released without fuss. And as a fiduciary agent who is well informed and know how to go about it, I gave you my word to get this payment matter successfully concluded in your favor.
From investigations and the prevailing financial security report reaching my office revealed that you could not get this fund because the Financial Services Commission instructed the head of department of the Key Tested Transfer Central Computing Unit (CCU) to place a Non-Performance Caution Notice (Clause) on your payment, and this clause has resulted to this re-occurring bounce back of key tested transfer each time you were scheduled to receive your fund because of unsettled tax issues. And no matter how hard you tried, as long as this caution notice remained on your payment, all efforts failed.

Using my contacts, I was able to secure approval for your accumulated interest payment in full, total of USD$1,570,000 (One Million, Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand Dollars) only; directives were specifically issued to the holding bank to release your payment without any questioning.
Considering the intense and frustrating nature of contract/inheritance payment policies after the 9/11 terrorist attack in USA, and having discovered that several methods of payment that were used in the past to pay you like bank to bank transfer, direct debiting, cheque/bank draft clearance, online transfer etc, all failed woefully and in all these processes, you lost huge sums. Therefore any of those methods was not going to work. To help you, we decided that the best method of payment was via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER which is quicker, faster, easier and safer. Under this arrangement, a special account was setup in your name with WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER and the full amount deposited, this will allow you receiving 10,000 USD (Ten Thousand United States Dollars) every day until the full amount is paid out to you. Western Union does not allow more than 10,000 USD per day.

THE FIRST $10,000 USD WAS PAID OUT TO YOU LAST WEEK AND I SENT SEVERAL EMAILS ASKING YOU TO REPLY URGENTLY AND PROVIDE YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER THROUGH WHICH WE CAN PASS THE WESTERN UNION INFORMATION TO YOU FOR PICKS UP, THIS WAS FOR SECURITY REASONS BUT YOU FAILED TO RESPOND.

Mr. Claudia, Cole, the bank officer in charge of your payment is not happy with your indifferent attitude, he threatened to cancel the payment, but due to my plea they have been holding on and said if you fail to respond within the next few days, they will go ahead with the cancellation.

Therefore, treat with utmost urgency; get back to me so you can receive the complete details for pick up. Once you pick up this first $10,000 USD transfer, this will enable them to send you another $10, 000 today and as you are told, you will be receiving $10,000 USD per day until the complete amount is paid out to you.

MEANWHILE, AS A PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE AGAINST THEFT, THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE TEMPORARILY DEACTIVATED YOUR ACCOUNT AND ACCESS TO WITHDRAW THE ALREADY SENT $10,000 US PENDING YOUR RESPONSE.

YOU CAN STILL CONFIRM AND CHECK THE ALREADY SENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION WEB SITE

Here is the MTCN 5702914185

We wait your quick confirmation, and rest assured of our professional service.
Sincerely yours,
Mr Charles Duke
Director, DELMAS CI - CMA CGM Group/Fiduciary Management

Header;

Return-Path: <charles11duk@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 08:25:01
Subject: Urgent,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

charles11duk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:01 pm

Dear

Thanks for your quick respond, Your first sent $10,000.00 was currently hold by Cote d’Ivoire Department of Currency Transaction asking you to provide clearance documents in your name, since a week ego this money was sent to you through western union asking you to respond and there was no answer from you, They had to temporarily deactivate your account and remove the payment access code to avoid theft. I consequently advise that you get in contact with the below renowned and respected attorney with whom I have known for a long time and our bank have a good working relationship with.

He will assist you go to Cote d’Ivoire Department of Currency Transaction here to get the clearance documents in your name in less than 2 hrs and send to us so that we can affect the first transfer to you before evening.
As I have mentioned above. His contact details are as follows:

Attn: Barrister Jean Kamil (Esq.)
Phil & Co. Chambers, Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire.
Email: jeanka11mil@dr.com
Tel: 00225.2200455

Would be in eager anticipation of your prompt response If Barrister Jean Kamil can get this clearance today to enable us complete on the process today and send you a new Code for you to pick the first payment which is $10,000.00 USD immediately today.

Yours in service,
Mr Charles Duke
Director, DELMAS CI - CMA CGM Group/Fiduciary Management
Tell +225 74-785-03

Phone:
+2252200455
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location Cocody, Abidjan, Lagunes
Original network provider* Arobase Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeanka11mil@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Dear

I have seeing your mail and also the message from western union you forward to me, Base on the message, And as a basis for further discussions I will go to Cote d’Ivoire Department of Justice and see what they need I will definitely get back to you immediately I come back,

Incase if there is any other thing do not hesitate to ask,

Yours in service,

Barrister Jean Kamil (Esq.)

+225-037-47-879

Header:
Return-Path: <jeanka11mil@dr.com>
Received: from [154.0.26.160] ([154.0.26.160]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan [10.76.45.13]) (via HTTP);
Tue, 16 Oct 2018 09:51:07
Subject: Re: Fwd: Urgent,

Orig IP: 154.0.26.160 | Orig ISP: Atlantique-telecom | City: Abidjan | Country: Cote D'Ivoire | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=154.0.26.160

Phone:
+22503747879
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Cellulaire (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeanka11mil@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:10 pm

Once again Thanks for the quick response I am sorry for not getting back to you that yesterday I was in the office Cote d’Ivoire Department till the hole day, They make me to understand that the money sent $10,000.00 is currently hold by Cote d’Ivoire Department of Currency Transaction they are asking you to provide clearance Fill that covered your names, because since two weeks ego this money was sent to you through western union they are asking you to respond and provide your direct contact there was no answer from you,

They had to temporarily deactivate your account and remove the payment access code to avoid theft. This clearance Fill will be issued by Cote d’Ivoire Department of Currency, and to obtained this here is the cost (1) obtained and issued today $357 that will enable you to received you money in less than 2 hrs (2) obtained and issued tomorrow $257 this is what they told me, it now depends on you if we can get this said clearance today you can be allow to receive the first sent $10,000.00, this clearance fill will cover all the money that will be sending to you every two working days,

Would be in eager anticipation of your prompt response

Yours in service,

+225-037-47-879
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeanka11mil@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:28 pm

Once again Thanks for your response, You can go ahead and send it with my name as soon as I get the money tomorrow morning I will go direct to the Cote d’Ivoire Department of justice and get the file done in less than 2 hrs, I will send it directly to the western union office for the release of your money,

First NAME; Jean

Last NAME; Kamil

Yours in service,

Once again Thanks for your response, You can go ahead and send it with my name as soon as I see it, tomorrow morning I will go direct to the Cote d’Ivoire Department of justice and get the file done in less than 2 hrs, I will send it directly to the western union office for the release of your money, The amount to pay $357

First NAME; Jean

Last NAME; Kamil

Yours in service,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.