Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blesschidon@yahoo.com trustmeliss@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

badcockchambers@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Bryan & Co Chambers Esq
Barristers And Solicitors of the Supreme Court
117 Churchil Place,Lagos,E17 5hp,United Kindom.

Compliments Dear

Okay then,You have to try and send it today.

Regards
Barr Bryan Adcock
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

badcockchambers@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:49 pm

Bryan & Co Chambers Esq
117 Churchil Place,Lagos,E17 5hp,United Kindom.

Compliments Dear

Here is another account as you requested.

Bank name: Keybank
Account Name: Mike L H.
Bank Address: 186 Granville St. Gahanna, OH. 43230
Account: 35467303XXXX
Routing: 041001039
Wire Transfer Code: KEYBUS33

Regards
Barr Bryan Adcock
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

of847790@gmail.com suntrustb@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:23 am

Recovery Scam:

Greeting Dearest

This is to thank you for your past effort to assist me in moving out my inheritance funds out of the country, I understand your thought that time that I wasn’t for real but you did tried your best to assist me despite that you did not conclude the transaction with me. I thank God for his grace and favor upon my life because I got a man from India who finally helped me to move the money to his account so our government did not seize my late husband’s money any more.

I never believed that I will survive my last surgery for my cancer of the lung so I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under my new partner from India, I can never forget your commitment, advice and encouragement including your financial support then.

Now I want you to contact Barr. Bryan Adcock who helped me secure all the legal documents when I was in the hospital for my last surgery, I gave him a certified bank check of US$2,000,000.00 which I prepared for you as a compensation for all your efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter knowing fully well that I would have not succeeded if not for your effort and financial support you rendered to me so feel free to contact Barr. Adcock via email or phone: suntrustb@aol.com cell phone:+2348180877859 instruct him where to send you the certified bank check which I kept for you.

Below is the required information's you will send to him for verification.
Your full name:
Your delivery address:
Your Cellphone number:

Please let me know immediately you receive it so we can share the good news together after all the sufferings at that time. I’m very busy here for my charity project,I have forwarded your details to Barr. Bryan on your behalf to receive that check but you have to reconfirm it again to avoid any mistake. So do not hesitate to contact him with your delivery address, he will send the bank check to you without any delay.

Sincerely Yours
Melissa Usman

Header:
Return-Path: <fileno01@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic303.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018
Reply-To: Melissa Usman <of847790@gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Beloved

phone:
+2348180877859
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sweetmeliss1954@yahoo.com b.adcock@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:08 pm

Same phone number:

Dear Beloved

Happy New Year,It is indeed a very long time we communicate last, Well this is to thank you for your past effort to assist me in moving out my inheritance funds out of the country, I understand your thought that time that I wasn’t for real but you did tried your best to assist me despite that you did not conclude the transaction with me. I thank God for his grace and favor upon my life because I got a man from India who finally helped me to move the money to his account so our government did not seize my late father`s money any more.

I never believed that I will survive my last surgery for my cancer of the lung, but God has made it possible for me. So I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under my new partner from India, I am currently at Kila Raipur India for my charity project, Meanwhile, I did not forget all your efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow due to one reason or the other. But because I made a promise to God that I must surely compensate you as the first person who tried all your best to help me despite that you did not conclude the transaction but I could not forget your commitment, advice and encouragement including your financial support then.

Now I want you to contact my attorney Barr. Bryan Adcock who helped me secure all the legal documents when I was at refugee camp, I gave him a certified bank check of (US$2,000,000.00) Two Million United State dollars which I prepared for you as a compensation for all your efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter knowing fully well that I would have not succeed if not for your effort and financial support you rendered to me at that time. Please accept this little token as it is. So feel free to contact Barr. Adcock via email( b.adcock@legislator.com ) Cellphone:+234-818-087-7859 and instruct him where to send you the certified bank check which I kept for you.

Below is the required information's you will send to him for verification.
Your full name:
Your delivery address:
Your office phone number:
Your Cellphone number:

Please let me know immediately you receive the check from him so we can share the good news together. At this point, I’m very busy here because of the project we have at hand. Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to Barr. Bryan on your behalf to receive that check but you have to reconfirm it again to avoid any mistake. So do not hesitate to contact him, he will send the check to you without any delay.

Again: please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the Certified Bank Check.
Sincerely Yours
Melissa Usman

Header:
Return-Path: <sweetmeliss1954@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic306.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019
Reply-To: Melissa Usman <b.adcock@legislator.com>
Subject: Dear Beloved
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

b.adcock@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:27 am

Bryan & Co Chambers Esq
17 Churchil Place,Lagos,E15 5hp,Nigeria.

Compliments Dear .

Bryan & Co Chambers Esq is an International Professional Partnership founded by a group of international lawyers led by Barrister Bryan Adcock (Principal partner) in 1996. Having established ourselves as one of the largest and most respected law firms in Africa, we embarked on a strategic focus in our offerings specializing in Strategic Advice and Structuring as well as Litigation & Dispute Resolution.

We shared our thoughts and discussed this at great lengths with Melissa Usman, with whom we enjoyed a highly successful transaction and long-standing co-operation agreement. Our discussions culminated in Melissa Usman agreeing to facilitate a partnership between us and the whole African Council Affairs thereby establishing the first internationally controlled law firm in Nigeria that would then integrate our transaction practices all over the World.

I have received your e-mail and I understand that you are the person Melissa instructed me to send the Bank Cashier’s Check of $2m USD which she wrote in your favor before she traveled with her new partner, For your information this money is not in cash, it’s a bank draft check written in your name. You are to come down to my office and pick up your parcel but if you are not able to come down here due to far distance then you will send the cost of delivering the Check to your address.

Moreover, I have contacted UPS Courier company which is the best for international delivery here and I was told that it will cost the sum of $158 usd for their international delivery fee,kindly indicate if you are able to come down to my office or to send the money to enable you receive your bank draft this week.if you are not able to come then I will give you details where you can send it as soon as I hear back from you.
Waiting for your quick respond

Regards
Barr Bryan Adcock

Header:
Return-Path: <b.adcock@legislator.com>
Received: from [105.112.23.197] ([105.112.23.197]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan [10.76.45.15]) (via HTTP);
Mon, 21 Jan 2019
Subject: Re: Dear Beloved

Orig IP: 105.112.23.197 | Orig ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

b.adcock@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:28 am

You can just send to me an iTunes card of $150 then I will take care of every other thing and make sure that you receive your parcel this week.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

b.adcock@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:02 pm

There are many ways to send the money here instead of transfer because the amount is too little to be transfer to international account,I can give you name to send it through moneygram, western union or Ria.I can also give you name of my friend to send it through Walmart to USA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

of847790@gmail.com desetatsdelafriqueb@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 18, 2019 7:19 am

Capital One Bank.
611 Hempstead Turnpike,
West Hempstead, NY 11552.USA
Our Ref:COA/IRU/SFE/15.5/WD/011
United States of America
E-mail: of847790@gmail.com

Dear esteemed customer,

I wish to inform you that after a Brief meeting held by the Bank
executives and US Treasury Department we deem it appropriate to
Intimate you that your funds will be transferred into the Government
Treasury Account with J.P. Morgan Chase Bank,According to the
instruction we received from Bank of Africa and Internal Revenue
Service(IRS) due to your inability to complete your transaction
because of your failure to meet up with a Minor payment obligations.
The actual transfer of your funds ($9,700,000.00)into the government
account comes up next week.

This is in line with the instructions of the US Treasurer, Rosa
Gumataotao Rios that all unclaimed funds be paid into the United
States Government Treasury Account as un serviceable funds in
compliance to Section 3 subsection 1(a) of the United States Financial
Law enacted in 2001 after an attack on our dear Country on September
11, 2001.

Find below the profile of the banking institution where your funds will be
Transferred into following the government directive:

Name of Bank: JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York.
JP Morgan Chase Official Bankers for the United States Treasury Department
AC NO: 68302345093
Routing NO: 021109593
Account Name: United States Treasury Department, USA

Note: If you wish to receive your funds within few days then get back
to me immediately so that I will remove your funds transfer file from
the list of those transactions to be seized by the US Government.

Reconfirm the below details for verification purpose.

Full Name______________
Home Address___________
Occupation__________
Valid Phone number_______
Your Identity Card_________

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.

Yours faithfully,
Richard Fairbank (CEO)
Capital One Bank

Header:
Return-Path: <desetatsdelafriqueb@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: of847790@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019
Subject: Your Fund Transfer Notice
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.