Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

engr.benoluwabudgetofficeng@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:53 pm

Inheritance / Recovery scam:

Attn.

I hope this message will meet you in good health sir. Kindly get back to me quickly for a smooth actualization of your pending contract inheritance claim. The purpose of this message is basically to assure you that with our position here, we can enforce the immediate release of your contract inheritance claim under contractor category “A” without any further delay.

My name is Engr. Bengamin Oluwa, a Director of Finance and Accounts at the Budget Office of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. If you can have an amicable understanding with us, we would get your fund release to you within the next few working days. We have observed your futile efforts trying to get your fund release through the Debt Management Office (DMO).

Ignorant is NOT an excuse but it is hard time you realize your erroneous and focus on the rightful means to get paid. The Budget Office implements Budget and Fiscal Policies of the Federal Government, provide Budget Function and Allocate Resources in accordance with government priorities. It might ALSO interest you to note that Budget Office is an organ set up by the Presidency for the purpose of providing a 'One Stop Shop' for clearing all Nigerian Government Debts both domestic and foreign. We transforms Nigeria's debt portfolio into an Asset for Growth and Development to make Nigeria's Debt Sustainable by 2018. We verify creditors' claims and process them for payment.

Unfortunately, those handling your file do not know what they are supposed to do. Upon receipt of your response, we shall give you more details on how to actualize your claim with an understanding that you will compensate us at the consummation of your claim settlement.

Regards,

ENGR. BENJAMIN OLUWA

Header:
Return-Path: <engr.benoluwabudgetofficeng@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: "Engr. Benjamin Oluwa" <engr.benoluwabudgetofficeng@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 23:30:31
Subject: We need your consent
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:19 pm

Dear

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email in response to my earlier message to you. My reason of contacting you is to ameliorate your fruitless attempts in the past to get your fund release to you. Therefore, with your response, I hope that you would follow up your claim settlement through our directive for a smooth finalization of your pending contract/ inheritance claim.

In my early message, my position here exposes me to many atrocities perpetrated by some corrupt government officials with collaboration with their foreign counterpart to defraud some innocent and gullible beneficiaries. It is therefore NOT out of place if you have fall victim to this dastardly act of criminality. There is no doubt a lots has happened in the past over settlement of contractor’s claims but it is imperative you understand that no responsible government would deny its contractors their legitimate claim settlement. Most times these criminals took advantage of the porous payment system of the Apex bank (CBN) to defraud innocent beneficiaries with a sheer hope of assisting them.

Therefore, I would appreciate you refrain from any negative thought concerning your claim now. No matter how bitter your past might be, I encourage you to forget about it and move on with the future. Although there are no present without a past but successful people don’t dwell on the mistakes of their past. There are real efforts which is (Positive) and wasteful efforts which is (Negative). If you are pursuing your claim through wasteful efforts in abi nitio, you are likely going to fell no matter the enormous efforts you might have put toward such actualization..

Now, I have two other directors working with me for this claim actualization of your claim. One is from the Federal Ministry of Finance and another from Federal Ministry of Works and Housing to assist you get your fund release through contractor category “A” who are manly friends to the government or ruling political party here. First, I would appreciate you reconfirm your full details vis as vis, your home address, phone number and your banking details. This will help us obtain fresh approvals on your behalf. Then, we would discuss on the best way you can get paid through the new government directive. Since you are going to compensate us, we shall ensure you benefit from this ongoing exercise. Please get this information across to me quickly so that we can proceed immediately.

Best regards,

ENGR. BENJAMIN OLUWA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:41 am

Dear

I received your email together with your details as requested. I will meet with my colleagues later today and would get back to you with an update. Be rest assure that we are truly committed toward a hitch free release of your fund to you.

Best regards,

Benjamin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:10 pm

Attn.

Having received your email together with your acceptance toward compensating us at the consummation of this transaction, I have met with my colleagues and we have discussed extensively with the view of coming together like a team toward actualizing this claim within the ambit of the law. We would achieve all these through our exotic position which we occupied here in some of these various Ministries.

Sir, it is our candid opinion that you will endeavor heed to our advise and instructions so that we can finalize this claim in good time. However, it is consequential for us to a writing understanding to protect all interest. It is therefore imperative for you to transcribe the below text of the Promissory Note in your company letterhead paper and return it back to us. We have confident and trust that you will compensate us at the consummation of this business deal. Please you should be transparent , sincere , focus and steadfast as we embark on this final phase of your claim actualization.

With our position here, we would put a favorable report on your file and seek immediate consent of Mr. President to endorse the immediate release of your claim. This would be accomplished within a few working days. As we stated in our previous communique, we shall ensure you benefited from the ongoing payment exercise for contractors under category "A", These are manly friends to the government. If your claim has been stalled hitherto, that mean there is something fundamental missing. It is now time to correct such anomalies for a hitch free release of your fund.

Kindly transcribe the promissory note and return it back to us. Also, find attached copy of my International Passport Photograph and my ID card for your perusal. This to further assure you that you are dealing with the rightful officials capable of actualizing your claim settlement. BUT, you should please keep this documents confidential and do not disclosure it to any person to avoid impersonation.

Engr. Benjamin

1, PROMISSORY NOTE

This is to certify that I, ..............................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, resident at ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hereby promise to compensate Engr. Benjamin Oluwa, Mr. Samson Folarin and Dr. Phillip Olutayo the sum total of ……………………………..as their compensation fee in assisting me for the release of my approved contract amount of ………………………. into my bank account through a wire transfer from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

However, it is pertinent to note that this promissory note is only binding on me and my company subject of the fulfillment and actualization of this transfer. I will only pay the above compensation fee when I have my fund in my bank account.

Signed ...............................................

Date.............................................................

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Dear

I received your email but it is quite strange to me that you do not know your inheritance valued. I guess there is a mistake somewhere because you can't be claiming funds that is not rightfully yours.

However, i do not have your file handy now but from the preliminary investigation we conducted, you have an inheritance sum of US$10.5M in your favor. This is what we are going to release to you. You should therefore complete the Promissory Note with the same amount then our compensation is 10% of this fund.

Get back to us so that we can move vigorously for teh release of your claim.

Best regards,

Ben
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:31 pm

Attn.

I got your email message but kindly understand that we are not receiving US$10.5M. In my yesterday email, I told you that your inheritance amount is US$10.5Million. This is what the government is going to release to you as you entitlement. However, you are going to compensate us (ME and MY COLLEAGUES) with 10% of this fund for assisting you. Part of the fee shall be given to the ruling political party here in Nigeria to support their 2019 election. This is the right ting to do so that they can in return enforce the immediate release of your fund.

I hope the above clarify your curiosity so we can now forge ahead. We therefore expect you to sign teh Promissory Note and get back to us. Our compensation amount is $1.5million which represent 10% of your total inheritance sum.

Best regards,

BENJAMIN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Attn.

Your message has been received and noted. You should not see it as if we are greedy but understand that there are many other people working for your fund to be release. These are top government officials here. You see for the fact that your claim has been derail over years gave it a bad image that this claim is not genuine. For the fact that you couldn't come down here to process your claim is another reason to doubt the authenticity of your claim. We therefore need to soothe these officials to endorse this payment in a view of compensating them. It is expected of a contractor to lobby these officials for their approvals. That is reason why more contracts are over-involved.

However, I would like you to quickly come up with what you fee you can give to us so that we can move forward. We are not trying to share your fund with you but we have this obligation of gearing these officials so that we can gather their support. Please get back to me quickly for us to move forward.

Best regards,

Benjamin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Attn.

I have read your email and we have no problem accepting your genuine offer of US$10,500.00 at the end of your claim settlement. Now, you should go ahead to sign the Promissory Note and return it back to us quickly.

Best regards,

ENGR. BENJAMIN

Attn.

As a follow up to my initial message of today, it is important for us to proceed with the release of your fund through our efforts. However, as we await your Promissory Note, you should kindly furnish us with the below information quickly

1, Your Full Names

2, Your Home address

3, Your direct phone number

4, Your banking details

Please kindly furnish us with these information quickly so that we can use them to apply for a fresh approvals in your favor. We need to commence this fund transfer now that the coast is clear for us to succeed.

Kindly get back to us as soon as possible

Best regards,

ENGR. BENJAMIN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:13 pm

Attn.

I received your email together with your account details accordingly.

We shall keep you abreast with update as we progresses.

Do have a wonderful weekend.

Best regards,

ENGR. BEN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:08 pm

Dear

How are you doing today with hope that you had a wonderful weekend?

As a follow up to our discussion, we have been able to secure some vital contract documents in your favour through the various Ministries. These documents are not easy to obtain but through our position and intervention respectively, we were able to scale through after paying huge amount of money for it retrieval. Of course there are a lot of discrepancies on your contract file which are part of the reason why your claim has been stall since inception.

I will write you tomorrow for more details but find attached the documents vis as vis Contract Award Certificate from the NNPC, Contract Job Completion from the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing, Federal Ministry of Finance Approval, Fund Release Declaration from the Federal High Court, A fax copy of the Clean Bill of Health from High Court and CBN payment approval order which you have to sign and return it back to us. These are classified documents of proof that this claim is legitimate.

We have applied to the Presidency for it final release order. We shall monitor it closely in making sure that priority attention is accorded to your file thereby positioning it for prompt endorsement and release. We were able to secure all these documents to buttress the authenticity of your claim.

Best regards,

Engr. Benjamin Oluwa

(For the Budget Office)

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.