Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rjermyn@eircom.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

myassign.duties0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:17 pm

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Attn:

I don't understand what you are saying. Why would the transfer not go through? It is unbelievable but I will suggest you send the fee to our associate who is based on the United States of America and he will receive the money and send it back to us. If this is acceptable to you, let me know and I will send you the details. You can send the fee to our associate via western union or Walmart to Walmart or you can as well send via his Bank account details. I await your reply.

Please call or text me on tel: +234-7080-187-799 once you read this message.

REGARDS,

MR. CHRIS GEORGE
DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:28 pm

Attn:

I understand that it will be difficult for you to send the $795 directly to Nigeria from a bank transfer and for that reason, I have made solid arrangement to enable you send the fee today to our trusted associate in Ohio USA and he will confirm the transfer and send it back to us once you send the fee to him and I have reconfirmed his Bank account details here. Please go ahead and send the fee without any more waste of time.

Wright -Pat Credit Union Inc.
Bank Address: Dayton Ohio
Account name: W. H.
Add: Dayton, Ohio 45417
Account Number #190000765XXXX
Routing #242279408
Amount $795.

REGARDS,

MR. CHRIS GEORGE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:22 pm

Attn:

I understand that it will be difficult for you to send the $795 directly to Nigeria from a bank transfer and for that reason, I have made solid arrangement to enable you send the fee today to our trusted associate in Ohio USA and he will confirm the transfer and send it back to us once you send the fee to him and I have reconfirmed his Bank account details here. Please go ahead and send the fee without any more waste of time.

Wright -Pat Credit Union Inc.
Bank Address: Dayton Ohio
Account name: W. H.
Add: Dayton, Ohio 45417
Account Number #190000765XXXX
Routing #242279408
Amount $795.

REGARDS,

MR. CHRIS GEORGE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

myinfo.contacts007@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:35 am

Attn: Beneficiary

Be officially informed that we have received a CHANGE OF ACCOUNT application from a man that you authorized him to divert your fund into his bank account in Canada before your death two weeks ago as a result of coronavirus (COVID-19). He claims that he is your next of kin, hence authorized him to claim your funds valued at $4.5 million. He has successfully submitted some paperwork and a copy of his Int'l passport that proves and authorizes them to divert your fund into his personal account.

You are advised to respond to us within 48 working hours to enable us to either stop the transfer or to approve it without any further delay. Please understand that the Board of Directors and Managements of our bank will not be held responsible for any loss thereafter, therefore reply as urgently as possible with your full name and address and phone number if truly you are still alive. Attached is a copy of his Int'l passport for your record purpose.

REGARDS,

MR. CHRIS GEORGE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Header:

Return-Path: <myinfo.contacts007@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020
Subject: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:01 pm

Recovery Scam:

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS - NIGERIA
VERIFIED REPLY EMAIL ADDRESS: myassign.duties0@gmail.com

ATTN: INTEREST BENEFICIARY

I am Mr. CHRIS GEORGE, The director of foreign operation Central Bank of Nigeria. I just resumed duty after 2 months of vacation. Please, I would like to advise if after reading this proposal you do not accept it, kindly keep it to yourself because at this moment, I am still working with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and I will not by any means like to lose my job.

I have put up over 15 years with the CBN with nothing to show for it. Hence this is an opportunity to secure a bright future for my family since the Government has refused to take care of its responsibilities. From my investigation, you are one of the Fund beneficiaries with the Government of Nigeria and thus you have met all the statutory requirements in respect of your fund payment but till this day, you have received nothing. However, I want you to know that the Central Bank of Nigeria is the only financial institution that can pay your fund to you hence there is no other financial institution in Nigeria or Africa/World that can handle your fund payment if not the CBN.

By my position as the director foreign operation department, I am in charge of issuing swift cards, Credit/debit and certified Bank draft. After going through our record with foreign beneficiaries, I have discovered an accrued interest amount of $4.5 Million as an outstanding payment fund. This accrued interest amount of $4.5 Million is what I intend to approve and release to you via ATM CARD. Be equally informed that I have withdrawn and deposited the accrued interest amount of $4.5 million into a domiciliary account for processing and uploading into the ATM CARD for onward dispatch to you. I spent a total of $2,500 to process and upload the accrued interest sum into the VISA ATM CARD. Please be informed that I have perfected plans to have this VISA ATM CARD delivered to you.

I want to assure you that as the director of operation, I have the mandate to award and approve this accrued interest amount to you and I can deliver this ATM CARD to you within 3 working days if only you will cooperate with me. You have to also assure me that you will compensate me with the sum of $500,000.00 as soon as you receive the VISA ATM CARD and start making withdrawals. I am 100% sure of immediate and direct delivery of the card to you through a courier company. I want you to trust me and I swear not to disappoint you.

If you are interested in getting this accrued interest amount of $4.5 million which I have loaded in a VISA ATM CARD, kindly get back to me immediately and please reconfirm the following details to me

1. YOUR FULL NAME:
2. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS FOR ATM CARD DELIVERY:
3. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:
4. YOUR OCCUPATION
5. COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION:

Once I receive your acceptance mail, I will give you details for the delivery of your ATM CARD to your address while you are please advised to only respond via our verified email address: myassign.duties0@gmail.com

REGARDS,

MR.CHRIS GEORGE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Header:

Received: from 10.197.37.9
Return-Path: <myprivate.williams007@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.173]
From: "Prof. Williams Ayodele" <myprivate.williams007@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 12:50:51 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAjBNfRYtALp_gDvRw181SubHhDRYdmNDBuDsM7pof9Kntam_Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR ATM CARD
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:22 pm

Attn:

CHANGE OF FUND OWNERSHIP

I hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr. Timmy Cross with Florida Group LTD USA, with an application to receive your payment on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the above information and confirm to us if you are aware or know anything about this change in your payment files. This morning, Mr. Timmy Cross came to the office claiming that you have instructed him to come and receive the payment on your behalf with some representatives.

I have asked them to come back tomorrow as they did not provide any power of attorney from you to prove that you truly sent them. This was to enable me to contact you in order to verify the genuineness of this character called Mr. Timmy Cross. As a matter of clarification, I will also like you to answer a few of the below questions to enable us to make an informed decision towards resolving this issue.

(1) Did you instruct one Mr. Timmy Cross of USA Florida Group Ltd whose information is below to claim and receive your payment on your behalf?
(2) Did you sign any Deed of Assessment in his favor, thereby making him the bonafide beneficiary with the following account details?

Account Name: Timmy Cross Group Ltd
A/C# USD114-1025567-8
Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank Florida
Swift Code: SCBL 11K111

Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect if you are the person that instructed Mr. Timmy Cross to come for the claim of your funds valued at $4.5 million (Four Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars), to enable us to endorse for the final payment order in favor of the above mentioned person. We shall be waiting for your urgent and prompt response.

REGARDS,

MR. CHRIS GEORGE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Phone: +2347080187799
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.