Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vladimirstankov64@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ceo@psfinancialconsultants.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:41 pm

Dear

I am in receipt of your email and have noted your correspondence with Mr. Robert Kaplan of the Federal Reserve Bank. I have also spoken to Mr. Kaplan regarding his email to you, he made me to understand that US financial regulation act as amended by President Donald Trump states that you the beneficiary of the funds will have to obtain an affidavit of true beneficiary from any of the district courts here in Texas which you will take to the Financial Intelligence Unit for them to issue you a telex confirmation. He informed me that the Federal Reserve Bank can only have the legal right to transact and transfer the funds to you only after a telex confirmation code has been issued in your name as stated in the Financial Regulation Edict.

I want you to make arrangements to come down to Texas immediately and proceed to the District court in Dallas to swear an affidavit of true beneficiary which you will take to the Financial Intelligence Unit so that they will issue this highly needed telex confirmation code in your name. I or my assistant will be handy to pick you at the airport and to take you to the District court and the FIU office so that you can get the affidavit and telex code, thereafter proceed to Federal Reserve Bank to submit them. I was made to understand that in a situation that you cannot personally come, then only an accredited attorney can represent you in getting the affidavit of true beneficiary in your name and even if you come down to Texas, you will still need an accredited attorney to notarize the affidavit of true beneficiary in your name. I will want to know if I should look for an accredited attorney who will act on your behalf or if you will be coming down to handle it yourself. The Federal Reserve Bank has confirmed to me again that as soon as this telex confirmation code is obtained in your name, they will proceed and release your fund to you without any hassle or hitch through a direct wire transfer to your nominated account.

Please get back to me immediately and let me know if you would be coming down or if you would want an accredited attorney to represent you. Thanks for your understanding and anticipated co-operation. Feel free to call or send me text messages.

Yours Sincerely,

Mike McLenigan
Vice President
Professional Financial Solutions LLC
Tel: +1-281-972-8380
Fax: +1817-601-1205
Whatsapp: +1-832-240-1573
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:40 pm

Dear

Compliments of the day and how are you doing? I called you earlier but you where not available. I have noted that you cannot come to Texas at this time but will rather want an accredited attorney to represent you. I have discussed with an accredited attorney on getting the affidavit of true beneficiary in your name from the District Courts of Northern Texas and thereafter take it to the Financial Intelligence Unit and have them issue a telex confirmation code in your name. I also explained to him that you are not able to come to Texas at this time and told him that I expect him to handle this in the most professional way to ensure that there will be no problem during transfer to your account. He agreed to work for you on a Pro Bono basis; this means that he will not be charging you for his professional fee which is supposed to be about $3200, I really took me time convinced him to do a Pro Bono work for you.

The attorney has called me earlier today to inform me that he has been to the Dallas Division of District Court of Northern Texas and the Financial Intelligence Unit of the U.S Department of Treasury to make inquires on how to obtain this affidavit of true beneficiary and telex confirmation code in your name. He told me that he was informed by the district court clerk in Dallas Division that a notarization fee of $413 has to be paid to the court for the notarization of the affidavit of true beneficiary in your name and the officials in the Financial Intelligence Unit told him that an administrative and stamp duty fee of $1063.70 which is 0.01% of your total fund has to be paid and a receipt issued before a telex confirmation code will be issued in your name. The total amount for the notarization of the affidavit with the administrative and stamp duty fee for the telex confirmation code is $413 plus $1063.70 making a total of $1476.70. The attorney expects you to make this $1467.70 available to him so that he can proceed to obtain the affidavit and telex code in your name.

It is important you note that this will be the only financial obligation that will be required of you in this transaction. This is because once this affidavit and telex code is gotten in your name; the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas will have the legal right to deal on your fund and any other subsequent fee like the CoT or any other fee would be deducted from your fund. The attorney said he is ready to proceed whenever the $1476.70 is made available. Let me know if you are willing to proceed so that I can get details from the attorney on how you can send the $1476.70 across to him. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Mike McLenigan
Vice President
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:14 pm

Dear

I am in receipt of your email and requested from the attorney to give me an account where you will send the $1476 to him. He got back to me not quite long with the account details below;

Bank name: Wells Fargo
Bank address: 1 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, 94104
Name: Farhane B.
Address: Harrisburg PA 17104
Acct number: 786677XXXX
Routing number: 031000503
Swift code: WFBIUS6S

I believe you should be able to get it sent this morning so that the attorney can receive it this morning and proceed immediately to get the affidavit and telex confirmation in your name as requested. The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas has reconfirmed that as soon as the documents are obtained in your name, they will process and release your fund to your nominated account without and hitch or delay. Get back to me as soon as you transfer the $1476 with the transfer slip so that I can forward same to the attorney for him to proceed immediately. I will like to know the best time I can get you on phone.

Yours Sincerely,

Mike McLenigan
Vice President
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:44 pm

Dear

I am in receipt of your email and have noted that you will send the money provided by the attorney tomorrow. Get back to me with the transfer slip when you make the transfer so that I can give it to the attorney.

Yours Sincerely,

Mike McLenigan
Vice President

Dear
Compliments of the day and I hope you are having a splendid weekend. I have tried to call you several times but always get the voice message; I will like to get the direct number to reach you or the best time to get you on phone. I guess you were not able to transfer the $1476 to the attorney yesterday as you stated, they attorney has assured that he will proceed immediately he receives the $1476 in the account provided, he will proceed to get the affidavit of true beneficiary and telex confirmation code in your name. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Mike McLenigan
Vice President
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:00 am

Dear

I received your email, why did the transfer fail, that is the account provided by the attorney. You have try it again, I will advise you withdraw the money and make a cash deposit to the account provided. You still did not mention the best time or number I can reach you on.

Yours Sincerely,

Mike McLenigan
Vice President
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:44 pm

Dear

I am in receipt of your email and I have informed the attorney what you said regarding making transfers to his account. He said that he does not understand why as his account is very ok. He asked that I should give you the account details of his assistant so that you can wire to him, find it below;

First Texas Bank,
Address: ,Killeen, Texas 76547
Account name: Jose E. L.,
Address: Harker Heights,Texas 76548
Account #: 25-6xxxx
Routing#: 111923937

You still did not give me the number that I can reach you on. I will be waiting to hear from you with evidence of transfer.

Yours Sincerely,

Mike McLenigan
Vice President
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ceo@psfinancialconsultants.com robertskaplan@federalreserveb

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:58 am

Dear

I will be waiting to hear from you later today with the transfer slip.

Attention:

This is to inform you that we are still waiting to hear from you with the affidavit of true beneficiary obtained from a district court within Texas and a telex confirmation code issued by the financial intelligence unit as stipulated in the U.S Financial Regulation Act to enable the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas process and release your fund to you without hitch. Note that after a period of time, all unclaimed funds will be marked as “dormant” and would be moved to the U.S Treasury. Be informed that the President of the United States of America, His Excellency President Donald Trump has officially written the U.S Senate and the U.S House of Representatives requesting them to pass a parliamentary bill declaring all unclaimed funds with the U.S Federal Reserve Banks as "ABANDONED FUNDS" and commit same to be moved into the Government accounts for enhancement of the U.S economy.

We implore you to do all within your means to obtain these documents so that your transaction value of US$10,637,000 will be finalized without hitch or further delay as we do not know if the U.S Senate and the U.S House of Representatives will deliberate on and pass the bill as requested by the President; therefore, you are hereby advised to liaise with your approved fiduciary agent Mr. Mike McLenigan of the Professional Financial Solutions LLC { pfconsultantsllc@gmail.com } to have this sorted out as soon as possible. Thanks you for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours faithfully

Robert S. Kaplan
President
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
Email: robertskaplan@federalreservebnk.com
Phone: +1(817)754-1993

--
This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 U.S.C. Section 2510-2521. This e-mail is confidential and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail message from your computer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:08 am

Dear

Compliments of the day and how are you doing? I am yet to hear from you regarding getting the document in your name.

Yours Sincerely,
Mike McLenigan
Vice President
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

robertskaplan@federalreservebnk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:27 pm

Attention:

Sir

This is to inform you that President Donald Trump of the United States of America has issued an Executive Order mandating that by Friday the 20TH of December 2019 all Unclaimed Funds with the Federal Reserve Banks in USA should be declared as Abandoned and the fund be moved into the government account to fund the U.S Military budget for the year 2020.

Kindly note that you have until this date of December 20TH 2019 to claim your fund value of USD10, 637,000:00 still with the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. Failure to start or complete the process before this date, the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas will declare your fund as unclaimed and it will be moved into the U.S Government coffers as directed in the Executive Order issued by Mr. President. We implore you do your best to have your fund released to you before this date, other beneficiaries you started the process together with at the same time has since received their funds without any hitch or delay after providing the affidavit of true beneficiary and telex confirmation code as stipulated in the U.S Financial Regulation Edict. Thank you for your anticipated co-operation and understanding.

Yours faithfully

Robert S. Kaplan;
President
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
Email: robertskaplan@federalreservebnk.com
Phone: +1(817)754-1993

--
This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 U.S.C. Section 2510-2521. This e-mail is confidential and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail message from your computer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ocarter116@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:39 pm

Re: Your payment update from UK Debt Management Wing

Ryan Roger <ocarter116@gmail.com>
Reply-To: rroger1905@gmail.com
Bcc:

Thu, 10 Sep at 17:39

Hello sir/ma'am

During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the previously appointed paying bank who were making an effort to divert allocated funds into their private bank accounts.

To prevent this, security of funds has been organized in the form of a Personal Identification Number (Pin) This will enable only you to have direct control over your funds with the ATM CARD. We will monitor your payment by ourselves to avoid any repetition of the hopeless situation created by the officials of the previous paying banks. We want to officially notify you that your payment has been programmed to be released to you.

Sincerely

Ryan Roger
Secretary to the UK Treasury
UK Debt Management Office
Defense & Enforcement of the Human & Civil Rights Secured By Law Tax Exempt Organization.
State District-United Kingdom
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.