Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oliveirarose086@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:19 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

KANN ICH 20.000.000,00 GBP IN IHR KONTO ÜBERTRAGEN?

CAN I DEPOSIT 20,000,000. 00 GBP INTO YOUR ACCOUNT?

Header:
Return-Path: <talia.garcia@rect.uh.cu>
Received: from correo.fisica.uh.cu (correo.uh.cu [10.6.141.100]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 16:32:50
Subject: KANN ICH 20.000.000,00 GBP IN IHR KONTO ÜBERTRAGEN?
Reply-To: oliveirarose086@gmail.com

Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your consent. I believe you are a highly respected personality,considering the fact that I sourced your profile from the peoples search database on Google.com during my Deseret search for a partner whom can assist me in taking bringing the dreams of my late husband come through. I am Mrs Rose Oliveira , suffering from cancerous ailment. I was married to Sir Anna Christopher, an English shipping tycoon notable for his great charitable activities before his death in April 2nd, 2012.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Twenty Million Pounds Sterling (20,000,000.00 GBP)which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK and
named me as the beneficiary of this trust fund.(All records are kept with my family lawyer)presently, this money is still with the Bank. My Doctor told me recently, that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems that i have been suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition with the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen me, I have decided to donate this fund to you and i want you to use this gift which comes from my Late husbands effort to establish a charity home for the
upkeep of widows, widowers,orphans,destitute,the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures, which is the reason i took this bold decision. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband relatives around me. You can contact me through my personal email address: oliveirarose086@gmail.com

Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Remain Blessed,
Mrs Rose Oliveira
Email: oliveirarose086@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:48 pm

Thanks for the pain you took to write me, I appreciate it because it
gives me hope, I got your contact email address from the internet
Business directory and decided to contact you for this transaction
that is based on trust and your outstanding.i need you to stand as the
beneficiary of my late husband's funds that are in the bank,this is
legal and will be handled by my lawyer.

I want these funds to be transferred to you before anything bad
happens to me. When the funds are transferred, i want you to use it
for charity work in my family name, for the less privileged, orphans
and other indigents in the society. I don't want the funds to be left
in the bank.

I have discussed my intentions of making you my next of kin with my
Lawyer and he is going to work with the Bank and secure this funds in
a very proper and legal manner and he will make all arrangement in
your name, as the beneficiary of the funds and also my next of kin.

My Attorney is Barrister Richard Bell, please contact him at e-mail [
richardbellchambers1@yahoo.com ] and tell him that I have willed the
Twenty Million Pounds Sterling to you by quoting my personal reference
number Law/chamber/solicitors/rt/cfd/WILL/9834523312. I have notified
him that I will be willing the funds to you for a specific purpose and
good work.

You are implored to use this funds once it has been delivered to
you,for the less-privileged, widows, and orphans, destitute and
indigent persons in the society. Please, do your best to see that the
dream of my late husband Sir Rose Christopher of blessed memory and my
dream is fulfilled and make sure this is kept confidential as you are
the only one contacted for this and aware of this too.

I hope you will be willing to assist and be used as an instrument to
help those in need as you contact my attorney on email:
richardbellchambers1@yahoo.com

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs Rose Oliveira
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:14 pm

Good Day,

My client Mrs Rose Oliveira did inform me to contact you in respect to the transfer of her funds to you. She has asked me to prepare the necessary documents that would enable you lay claims of the funds which was deposited four years ago by her late husband Sir Rose Christopher.

I will do all in my power as your Attorney to make sure the funds are transferred into your Nominated Account without difficulty. I want you in this regard, to provide me with the following details to enable me commence with the transfer modalities.

FULL NAMES:
HOME ADDRESS:
EMAIL ADDRESS;
PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS:
PLACE OF BIRTH:
SCANNED COPY OF A VALID IDENTIFICATION:

As soon as i am done, i would send the documents to the bank at once,so that you can contact the Bank and get the funds which Mrs Rose Oliveira intend to transfer to your account. You have been Nominated to get this funds as a result of the fact that she is very sick and wish to fulfill the WILL and WISHES of her late Husband.

Regards,
Barrister Richard Bell

Header:
Return-Path: <richardbellchambers1@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic310-22.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic310-22.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.186.203])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic310.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 20:30:03
From: Barrister Richard Bell <richardbellchambers1@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Barrister Richard Bell <richardbellchambers1@yahoo.com>
Subject: UPDATE FROM BARRISTER RICHARD BELL CHAMBERS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:34 am

SCANNED COPY OF A VALID IDENTIFICATION:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Good day,

I am in receipt of your personal information and i will immediately begin with the documentation process to enable you lay claim of the funds as the next of kin to Mrs Rose Oliveira.

I will send a word across to you once i am done with my duties,please ensure strict confidentiality until funds have been successfully transferred to you. In the mean time you are requested to always keep in touch with Mrs Rose Oliveira as she has so much faith and trust in you.

Acknowledge the receipt of this mail.

Regards,
Barrister Richard Bell
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Good day.

How are you today ,the legal process of your file is on, i write to know how you are doing and also to let you know that our beloved Mrs Rose Oliveira has just been rushed into the intensive care unit, she needs our prayers.

Regards,
Barrister Richard Bell
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:19 pm

Good Day,

It is with a heavy heart that i bring to your immediate notice,the demise of my client Mrs Rose Oliveira.I hope that this news of her demise is taken with a strong heart. We take solace in the fact that she lived a life worthy of emulation.As Those who knew her were blessed by her.

May her soul rest in perfect peace.

I have completed my duties as your Attorney by procuring the necessary documents to facilitate the release of the fund(20,000,000.00 GBP) to you and i will forward all documentations to the Bank in charge of the funds.I would however notify you once i receive positive words from the Bank so that you may contact them immediately.

All I want from you at this stage is your total commitment to this project and also ensure strict confidentiality until funds have been successfully transferred to you because now that my client is late you have to ensure the safety of the funds in order to fulfill her and her late husbands dreams.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail upon receipt.

Regards,
Barrister Richard Bell
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Good day,

I write to inform you that the Bank has finally cleared you as the rightful beneficiary of the funds, as i was rightly informed by the Account Manager today.

However you have to wait while i forward to you a copy of the WILLED as a proved that Mrs Rose Oliveira has WILLED the Twenty Million Pounds Sterling to you by quoting her personal reference numberLaw/chamber/solicitors/rt/cfd/WILL/9834523312 that you will used in contacting the bank for the transfer of the fund to your bank account.

Wait why i attach a copy of her WILL and other relevant documents in this mail so that you may appreciate the legitimacy of this transaction, also please consider the urgency involved.

Regards,
Barrister Richard Bell
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:28 pm

Hello Dear,

How are you doing?, Attached to this email is the last WILL and TESTAMENT of Mrs. Rose Oliveira where she WILLED the fund amount of 20,000,000 GBP sterling to you for the fulfillment of her dreams and that of her husband.

I will be going to the Ministry of Finance tomorrow morning to obtain the CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE to enable you contact the bank {NAT WEST BANK OF ENGLAND}.

Regards.
Barrister Richard Bell

Text from the attached PDF file:

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF MRS ROSE OLIVEIRA
8th OCTOBER 2018
I, Mrs Rose Oliveira, born in Massmechelen Belgium, on the 12th day of July, 1940, resident at
West Yorkshire, England, HX5 9HF UK(s)London, Being of sound and disposing mind and
memory do hereby make, publish and declare this to be my last Will and Testament, hereby
revoking any and all wills and Codicils by me heretofore made.
ARTICLE I (STATEMENT ON FAMILY MEMBERS)
I am married, and I have no sons, daughters nor parents.
ARTICLE II (PAYMENT OF DEBTS, TAXES AND COSTS OF ADMINISTRATION)
The expenses of my funeral and the administration of my estate, and all inheritance, estate or
succession taxes, including interest and penalties, payable by reason of my death shall be borne
by the Garden family. You are only required to pay the clearance charges as the beneficiary.
ARTICLE III (BEQUEST OF TANGIBLE PERSONAL PROPERTY)
I hereby give and bequeath to my beloved,
including stocks, cash and bonds.
I hereby direct that in the event of any incident leading to my demise, all my Funds –
{20,000,000.00 GBP} and stocks are handed over to This bequest includes,
but is not limited to, household furnishings, silverware, china or linens, automobiles and jewelry
together with all the prepaid Insurance policies on the above items. If
shall not survive me, then I give, devise and bequeath to him surviving issue if any at
the time of my death, in equal shares per stripes, all my tangible personal property (including
cash, stocks, bonds and real estate) that I may own at the time of my death.
This bequest includes, but is not limited to, Household furnishings, silverware, china or linens,
Auto mobiles and jewelry together with all prepared insurance policies on the above items.
All my personal property
ARTICLE IV (GENERAL DEVICES)
A. I direct that the interest due on my stocks and bond be redirected to my account with the NAT WEST BANK UK upon until the bond is broken and in the possession of my benefactor. This interest and proceed be bequeathed for the benefit of
(i) Little Saints Orphanages, Caracas, Venezuela and India
(ii) S.O.S Children’s Home, Oslo, Norway. I further direct that the proceeds of my estate as herein above stated in this will, should be in equal proportions to the two orphanage homes.
B. To let or lease any of my properties not otherwise disposed of according to the dictates of the executors of this will.
C. I further direct that all beneficiaries of this will shall NOT at any point be required or mandated by Law to disclose the contents of this will or the nature of their relationship with me.
D. That the testator is NOT in any way INDEBTED or LIABLE to any person/persons or bodies, and as such the Beneficiary/Beneficiaries of this will are absolved from any such Liability/Liabilities.
ARTICLE V (EXECUTOR)
I hereby nominate, constitute and appoint my beloved, Barrister Richard Bell Citizen of the United Kingdom, born in Birmingham, United Kingdom, 29/04/1960 (55 years), resident at 54 Eastbroze Coast London, England, United Kingdom, to act as the Executor of this my Last Will and Testament. I leave this document in his hands.
In the witness where of I the said Mrs Rose Oliveira, has put under my hand and sealed this 8TH OCTOBER, 2018.
ARTICLE VI (ATTESTATION)
Signed, sealed, published, and declared by Mrs Rose Oliveira, the testator, as her last will and testament in the presence of us, who at her request and in her presence and in the presence of each other have hereunto subscribed
Our names as witnesses:
 Rev. David Benson residing at 4 Berrydale Northampton, Northamptonshire NN3 5EQ
United Kingdom.

 Karen Brown residing 19 Henage drive west cross Swansea south Glamorgan SA3 5br United Kingdom.
Rev. David Benson Mr. Karen Brown
Mrs Rose Oliveira
Barrister Richard Bell
(TESTATOR)
EXECUTOR
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:21 pm

DEAR,

I HAVE EVERY FEELING NOW TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN OF DIGNITY CONSIDERING YOUR AGE AND I HEREBY DECLARE TO CARRY THIS TRANSACTION WITH TRUST TO ITS LEGITIMATE CONCLUSION.

I HAVE JUST GONE TO THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE PROCURE THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE IN YOUR NAME SO THAT THE BANK CAN IMMEDIATELY RELEASE YOUR WILL FUND.

BUT I COULD NOT BE ABLE TO PAY FOR THE TOTAL FEES REQUIRED BY THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE TO ENABLE THE RELEASE OF THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE FURTHER MONEY WITH ME AND WITHOUT PAYING THE COMPLETE FEES THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE CANNOT PASS INSTRUCTION TO THE BANK FOR THE REMITTANCE OF THE MONEY TO YOU.

I WAS ONLY ABLE TO PAY HALF OF THE REQUIRED FEE OF 5,000.00 GBP ONLY AND I WOULD WANT YOU TO PLEASE HELP ME TO PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE FEES OF 2,500.00 GBP IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE THE BANK TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

THE BANK HAS NO POWER TO TRANSFER ANY MONEY TO YOU WITHOUT THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE INSTRUCTION.

IMMEDIATELY YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM,KINDLY GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I CAN PROVIDE YOU THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

YOU ARE GOING TO DEDUCT THE AMOUNT WITH INTEREST FROM THE FUND AFTER THE BANK COMPLETE TRANSFER TO YOU .

I HAVE TOLD THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE THAT I WILL BE COMING BACK LATER TODAY OR MONDAY MORNING TO PAY THE BALANCE FEES.

AS IT STANDS NOW YOU SHOULD PLEASE DO YOUR BEST AND SEND THE BALANCE AMOUNT 2,500.00 GBP BY TODAY.

AS A LAWYER I AM PREPARING A BOND OTHERWISE CALLED AGREEMENT FOR BOTH OF US AND THIS WILL BE SEND TO YOU ON COMPLETION FOR ENDORSEMENT AFTER GOING THROUGH IT.

BY CAREFULLY FOLLOWING MY INSTRUCTIONS ,THIS TRANSACTION WILL NOT BE LONGER THAN FIVE WORKING DAYS,THE FUND WILL BE IN OUR POSSESSION.CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT THE BANK GAVE ME A TIME FRAME TO PRESENT THE NEXT OF KIN TO MY LATE CLIENT,I THEREFOR ADVICE YOU TO ACT IMMEDIATELY AND SEND THE BALANCE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FEE AND WILL PROCEED TO THE BANK.

I COUNT ON YOUR COOPERATION AND URGENT ATTENTION.

REGARDS,
BARRISTER RICHARD BELL.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.