Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsrosemarytony@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:46 pm

PAYMENT DISBURSEMENT SECTION,from Debt Recovery committee
People
Mr. Ahmad Banani <mrsrosemarytony@yahoo.com> Today at 0:07
Reply-To: "Mr. Ahmad Banani" <sectionhead.gjb@yahoo.com>
Message body

PAYMENT DISBURSEMENT SECTION,
QUARTIER, ACCRA GHANA
Address: Liberia Road, Heritage Tower,
Ambassadorial, Ridge, Accra Ghana.

Attention: Legal Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Ahmad Banani Section Head G.J.B. van der Linden and Board Member Debt Recovery committee that has to do with both foreign and local beneficiaries.Recently your payment file was brought to our office with a report that you were scammed by some bad bank officials/bad eggs in African. As a matter of fact,we have been investigating such report,but still need to confirm from you,if such information is correct?.

The report also stated it clearly that fees were demanded from you, which you also paid,yet your fund was not release to you. Your MasterCard has finally been validated, and you are required to come down to our office here in Ghana and sign your fund release order to allow a physical handover of your MasterCard to you or alternatively, you can provide administrative charge, and a lawyer will assist you with the endorsement for immediate delivery of your MasterCard to your location address.

You are required to choose either coming down to our office here in Ghana or provide administrative charge.

Attach to this email is your certificate of legality issued in your favor to legalized the release of your fund. You definitely have nothing to be worried about. You will get your card and withdraw without any issues or obstacles.

Be formed that it is our duty to protect your interest,and to serve you to the best of our knowledge.

Your urgent response is highly need before we proceed.

Regards,
Mr. Ahmad Banani
Section Head G.J.B. van der Linden
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 25, 2020 4:41 pm

Dear prospective partner,

My name is Mohamed Mustafa Zarti Jr, i am 32 years old, I am the only child of late Mr. and Mrs. Mohammed Mustafa Zarti. My mother died when I was 10years old, and my father died last two year July 2018.

My late father Mr. Mohamed Mustafa Zarti is the owner of (Amaga Kanak Oil and Gas Libya), though the company was Frozen as a result of uprising in Libya. My late father Company is the major Marketing Arm of Libyan National Oil; As a result of this, my late father act as Marketer to Libyan National Corporation.

My late father was Murder/ killed by the Libya Government, and his company
was frozen as a result of the uprising/political issues in Libya. My late father loss his company, funds and properties in Libya because of the uprising and political challenges.

My late father Mr. Mohamed Mustafa Zarti deposited the sum of $120,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Million United States Dollars) with
London Bank in 2013, and i am the next of kin to the said deposit funds according to the documents/ written will in my possession.
I am willing to invest the said US$120,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Million United States Dollars) in your country be it in a start business, Equity, Share holding, Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) ETC. All I want is a trust worthy person who will direct me and manage this fund equitably for the best of both of us. I have decided to invest this said fund oversea to avoid the same challenges my late father face from the Libya Government.

The said US$120,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Million United States
Dollars) is in safe deposit and free from any speculation. However, all relevant information's will be given to you by me if you are interested to partner with me and guard me as your own son. I know this may come to you as a surprise but it is my greatest willingness to establish a viable business with you.

It is an opportunity i am presenting to you and i need your sincere cooperation because this investment is very important to me. My late father always says that Honesty, Faithfulness and Cooperation are the keys to all relationships. And sincerity to all friends makes the world a happier environment.

I am taking my time to explain all these to you, because I want you to see
the reasons why my proposal has to be taken serious in order to help me and
help yourself too. All modality for the disbursement of funds to you will follow immediately you indicate your final interest.

I will forward to you the Bank Website details where you can confirm my late father fund deposit via Online Account. Have a wonderful day and extend my deepest regards to our entire family over there.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Mustafa Zarti Jr.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsrosemarytony@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic313-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic313-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.133.124])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic313.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020
From: "Mohamed Mustafa Zarti Jr." <mrsrosemarytony@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: mohamedmustafazartijr@gmail.com
Subject: Dear prospective partner,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:47 pm

Attention Legal Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that our Internal Audit Bureau has estimated that you are eligible to claim a total sum of $1,500,000.00 USD from the Fraud Compensation Committee set up by European union commercial agents directive and West African Governments to ensure that properly identified scam victims are adequately compensated from the $3bn allocated compensation loan from the World Bank.

For final conclusion of your compensation payment claim , you are advise to apply for your compensation payment claim to enable us work on the transfer of your US$1,500,000.00 USD Fraud Compensation payment.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Peter Breuer
Economy and Public Finances Manager International Monetary Fund.
European Dept.
Tel: + 33 (1) 40 68 20 70

Phone:
+33140682070
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination France
City or exchange location Paris
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bmrpeter@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:26 pm

How are you doing today?

It is my duty to remind you once again that all outstanding compensation payments will be moved into a Government reserved account as unclaimed funds if you fail to respond earlier.

I write to inform you once again that the INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB), The World Bank and the Monetary Authority in Europe received a complaint in your favor. And we have recently arrested a group of Internet scam Artists based in Africa, Asia and Europe continents. We have very reasons to believe that you are one of their numerous victims. A thorough search from the computers arrested with the individuals and their confessions during interrogation has revealed to us that you and other victims paid certain sums of money to these fraudsters via Western Union, Money Gram and bank transfer.

These individuals have been wrongfully informing a lot of people via email on the internet that they have huge sums of money to be transferred from a foreign bank account. Also, they have confessed to loan scams, Investment fund scams, Contract fund scams, Donation fund scams and Lottery scams. They have confessed demanding money from innocent people for purported claims of the said huge sums which they claimed to have. A Lot of people have fallen victims to them in the past 12 years.

Our Investigation revealed that you paid out some money to them. We are happy to inform you that you can now claim back your money as well as your compensation. We have already initiated proceedings on your behalf with the West African Governments and United States law enforcement agency to ensure that as a genuine scam victim, you will not only recover your lost money but also you will be compensated for the financial and emotional stress you and your family went through because of the scam.

Our Internal Audit Bureau has estimated that you are eligible to claim a total sum of $1,500,000.00 USD from the Fraud Compensation Committee set up by West African Governments and IMF to ensure that properly identified scam victims are adequately compensated from the $3bn allocated compensation loan from the World Bank. And also your total fund which you lost will be added to your compensation payment once you reconfirm your details of information of the payments you sent to them.

This Fund is directly under the watchful eye of both the (NCB), (LEA) and the Monetary Authority in Europe to avoid misappropriation or embezzlement of funds. The known assets of the Fraudsters have since been confiscated and their Bank Accounts frozen.

You are advised to reconfirm your details/information to this office.

followings.

1.Your Full Name:.............. ,
2.Your Fax and Mobile telephone Number:............,
3.Your Age:...............,
4.You’re Sex:............ ,
5.You’re Occupations:.............,
6.Your Country and City:................,
7 The total amount you lost to the fraudster....................
8 Your pages of international passport copies..................
9.company name and address....................
10. What mode of payment do you want to receive your compensation payment?.......

We are very sorry for the heartbreak. You are to reply back on this email; bmrpeter@gmail.com

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Peter Breuer (Economy and Public Finances Manager International Monetary Fund European Dept.)
Tel: + 33 (1) 40 68 20 70
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mohamedmustafazartijr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:35 pm

Attention: Beneficiary,

I write to inform you that you are among those selected to receive covid 19 Benefit of £100,000.00 GBP from the Government of the United Kingdom.

This financial aid is to help 200 families from Europe, Asia, American and Africa that are currently struggling to aim a living due to the adverse effect of the global covid 19 pandemic.

This program is sponsored by the Government of the United Kingdom and Kimperrel Foundation to help 200 families in need of financial aid during this period of global covid 19 lock down.

Take note, there is a limited time available to claim your benefit.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Mr. Rishi Sunak
Minister of Finance of the Government of the United Kingdom.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bmrpeter@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:52 pm

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your response to our message.

Be informed that your compensation payment of US$1,500,000.00 USD has been sealed and documented by the IMF Compensation Committee. And no fund should be deducted by the authorized paying bank FIRST NATIONAL BANK PLC.

Take note of this, we are not forcing any scam victims to receive or claim his or her compensation payment of us$1.5Million usd if the beneficiary is not interested.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your prompt.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Peter Breuer (Economy and Public Finances Manager International Monetary Fund European Dept.)
Tel: + 33 (1) 40 68 20 70.

Header;

Return-Path: <bmrpeter@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 02:50:20 -0700
Message-ID: <CAPvf09GEuWtB5NBDkYbHxU0dOu9vH=gmY0GpwO54yYF0UY0EUQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention Legal Beneficiary,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.