Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kemiadeosun202012@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kemiadeosun202012@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:23 am

YOUR FUNDS RELEASE .
People
Ministry Of Finance Nigeria <kemiadeosun202012@gmail.com> Today at 1:32
To
Message body
Attention: Beneficiary,

You are receiving this massage directly because I have find out that you have not yet receive your funds due to one thing or the other. I also want you to know that the Federal Government has concluded about releasing your funds to you through ATM CARD and you do not have to pay for any Advance fees because the Federal Government has taking care of the fees.

If therefore the arrangement is acceptable to you, kindly confirm receipt of this massage and provide below following details again for record purposes.

Your Full Name: ________

Your Complete Address: ________

You’re City/Country Origin: ________

Your Alternative Email Address_______

Date of Birth (Day/Month/Year): ______

Passport or Driving License: _______________

Direct Telephone/Cell Number: ____________

Amount: ___________________

Country Origin of the Fund:__________________

I await to receive the above information via my private email ( kemiadeosun202012@gmail.com )and I will direct you to the bank that will release your funds to you through ATM CARD within 72 hours.

Regards
Kemi Adeosun
Ministry Of Finance Nigeria.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.