Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bettywilson240@gmail.com peterorji2014@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bettywilson240@gmail.com peterorji2014@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:51 pm

Dying Widow scam:

Greetings

Sorry for intruding upon your privacy. My name is Betty Wilson From Ireland Married to Wilson Campbell. I am currently ill with cancer disease and I wish to donate my inheritance ($45M), that my late husband left with a financial institution. Recently, My doctor told me that I might not live for more than Three months from now due to my cancer illness. I want you to utilize it to establish business investments that will create job opportunities for the jobless population and less privileged. I will give you more details only if you are willing and ready to handle this project.

Kinds Regards

Mrs Betty Wilson
Reply only to: bettywilson240@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <peterorji2014@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Sun, 19 Aug 2018 14:22:41
Reply-To: bettywilson240@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 22:22:41
Subject: From Mrs Betty Wilson
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bettywilson240@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:43 pm

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your message . I need you to please tell me about yourself . I need a little more about you. I want to build trust in you before proceeding with releasing my confidential details to you ,for you to contact the security company for the funds to be given to you.

Tell me where you are. I have attached my picture for you to see . Please send yours. I also need someone honest and reliable. I am from Dublin Ireland and currently hospitalized .

When I get your response, I will then tell you of what to do to receive the funds immediately.

Mrs Betty

Photos of woman in hospital not posted per our guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bettywilson240@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:13 pm

My friend, I am very sorry it was a mistake from my computer I will send you the security company information to contact them, please sorry for the message. Betty

Dear Friend,

My heart is satisfied with you receiving this funds I cannot trust anyone further except you. I am very much convinced of what you can do .Thank you very very much for being here for me .

This is what you need to do now to enable you receive the funds on my behalf from the security company. First of all ,thanks for your confident response in receiving this fund and using it for the said purpose. I will like you to contact the security company where this fund is deposited, contact them by sending them an email, I have notified them today of your contact to them.

For security measures to avoid fraudsters/scammers of intruding in this ,they gave me the information's below to give to you,which you will include in the email you will send to them.

Secret Question: What Year
Charity Answer: Selma
Amount $45,000,000
Security Code:2016

The information's above is what you need to send to them and they will write you back telling you on what to do to receive the funds.
You can as well include your phone number just in-case they want to call you.

Below is their contact information's

Name of Fund Security Firm

Name of Director of Fund Transfer Unit Mr Peter Heilmann

Email mrpeterheilmann@gmail.com

Call or Text Phone number 541-634-1147

My Dear please email the security company and get back to me My dear my trust is on you and I know that you will not disappoint me ,always pray for me .

Mrs Betty

Dear Friend,

My heart is satisfied with you receiving this funds I cannot trust anyone further except you. I am very much convinced of what you can do .Thank you very very much for being here for me .

This is what you need to do now to enable you receive the funds on my behalf from the security company. First of all ,thanks for your confident response in receiving this fund and using it for the said purpose. I will like you to contact the security company where this fund is deposited, contact them by sending them an email, I have notified them today of your contact to them.

For security measures to avoid fraudsters/scammers of intruding in this ,they gave me the information's below to give to you,which you will include in the email you will send to them.

Secret Question: What Year
Charity Answer: Selma
Amount $45,000,000
Security Code:2016

The information's above is what you need to send to them and they will write you back telling you on what to do to receive the funds.
You can as well include your phone number just in-case they want to call you.

Below is their contact information's

Name of Fund Security Firm

Name of Director of Fund Transfer Unit Mr Peter Heilmann

Email mrpeterheilmann@gmail.com

Call or Text Phone number 541-634-1147

My Dear please email the security company and get back to me My dear my trust is on you and I know that you will not disappoint me ,always pray for me .

Mrs Betty

Phone:
+15416341147
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Spray, OR
Original network provider* Onvoy, Llc - Or
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrpeterheilmann@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:00 pm

Attention:

I am Mr Peter Heilmann ,the officer in charge of the fund release to you, I got the information's which you have sent to me on behalf of the Lady for the release of the fund into your .I would like you to send to me the information's requested below to enable us commence on the processing of releasing the funds to you immediately.

Email me the details below for proceeding.
Name
Address
Country
Occupation
Cell Phone Number
Copy of Identification

Please send to me the details above for proceeding and we will get back to you as regards to the release of the funds to you as the new beneficiary owner and the next of kin to the Lady , am anticipating your honorable response. Note that all information's provided above by you will kept confidential and used for only the transfer purposes.

Greetings.

Mr Peter Heilmann

Header:
Return-Path: <mrpeterheilmann@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 19:48:08 +0100
Subject: Re: From Mrs Betty Wilson

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:36 pm

To
From Mr.Peter Heilmann

Attention:

This is notify you that the your information has been received and acknowledged about receiving the funds which belongs to (Mrs. Betty Wilson ) we wish to inform you that you have been made her next of kin and this next of kinship would permit you to receive the funds after filling the form which is attached to this email, which will now entitle you to be the new beneficiary owner of the funds in our custody.

You are advised to print out the form, after printing it out you fill it, after filling it you, scan it and send it back to us through email furthermore here is a processing fee of $200 requested, which should be sent via money gram or western union with the information below directly to me ,

Receiver's name: Kevin Jansen
Address: Houston Texas USA
Amount $200

After sending the money through western union money transfer or money gram, you email me the mtcn number of the western union or money gram of money sent. This fee you are sending is for the processing and changing of the names which is from (Mrs. Betty Wilson to ) comply urgently to enable us release the fund to your bank account, your compliance is needed immediately. I look forward in receiving your compliance to enable us release the funds to you within 24hours.

Mr.Peter Heilmann

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrpeterheilmann@gmail.com bettywilson240@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:28 pm

Attention: , I have receive your email, and you are advice to deposit the money to the bank account details below by tomorrow as you said.

Chase bank Account
name Donald R.
Account number 27688XXXX
Routing number 325070760
Account address Medford Oregon

As soon as you make the deposit by tomorrow kindly send us the deposit copy for confirmation.
Mr Peter

My friend, how are you and your work I hope all is well. My friend I am so worried about my fund I want to know if you have receive the fund please let me know what is going on. Thanks and God bless you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bettywilson240@gmail.com mrpeterheilmann@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:11 pm

Dear lovely

How are you and your family thank you so much for your information, i hope you have inform Mr Peter about it as soon as you send him the fee and receive my fund let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks and God bless you.

Betty

Attention:

I want to inform you that the account details which i sent to you is our office account that is what we use to receive money but if you can not deposit the fee to that account, i will advise you to go to Money Gram office or Western Union office and send the fee with the information bellow because it will be very easy to pay by Money Gram or Western Union.

Receiver's name: Kevin Jansen
Address: Houston Texas USA
Amount $200

But if you can not pay through money gram or western union use the account details which i sent to you to deposit the fee and send us deposit copy.

Mr Peter
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bettywilson240@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:43 am

My Dear

Thank you for your message i am waiting to hear a good news that you have receive my fund please try to inform me, Thanks and God bless you.

Betty
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrpeterheilmann@gmail.com bettywilson240@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:18 am

Attention:
I will advise you to go to your bank and withdraw the $200 go to chase bank with the account details which i sent to you and do a deposit and send me the payment copy this is a simple thing or if you can send it through RIA let me know so that i can give you the details of payment.

Attention:

Use bellow account details and deposit the fee

Account name: James L. A.
Bank name: Palisades Federal Credit Union
Acct # 000000016XXXX
Rout # 221979101
Address: New Jersey

As soon as you make the deposit send us the payment copy

Mr Peter

My beloved

How are you, i have not hear from you since yesterday what is going on please i want to know if you have receive the fund in your account tell me please i am so worried.

Mrs Betty
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:37 pm

Attention:

Okay as soon as you make the payment send us the confirmation copy.

Mr Peter
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.