Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ritamusa24@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ritamusa24@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:25 pm

Attention: COMPENSATION FOR YOUR LOST FUND / INHERITANCE
People
Savia Bluto <ritamusa24@gmail.com> Today at 14:58
BCC
Message body
Attention: Sir,

I am attorney Savia Bluto a Canadian citizen. I live in Canadian consulate in Cote D'Ivoire West Africa and i was the head of a recently concluded cyber crime investigation summit held in Morocco North Africa.

The main agenda of the summit is to checkmate and reduce cyber crime, compensate victims and enhance cyber security.

I must have to start by apologizing to you for the delay in contacting you. I just came back from an International Financial Law practitioners Conference of Britain held in Ottawa, Canada.

On the proceedings of the summit, we unveiled most cyber crime victims that were either contacted and ripped off their money or those who followed their processes but all attempts to assist them in transferring those funds despite your effort and time wasted failed some how. We deemed it fit that all victims must be compensated to make up their lost.

Be notified that you are among those selected to be among cyber crime victims and a compensatory fees of $600,000.00 has been set out to be paid to you for your lost.

Be informed that you are not requested to send any money to us for our services to you rather we will guide and assist you to receive the fund and make up your lost.

Kindly get back to us for further instructions on how you will receive your compensation.

We await your response.

Yours faithfully,
Att. Savia Bluto
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.