Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

farrahmalik121@wellplus.com.cn

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

farrahmalik121@wellplus.com.cn

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:18 pm

Assist Request From You
Farrah Malik <farrahmalik121@wellplus.com.cn> Today at 8:47
Reply-To: <farrahmalik45@gmail.com>
Message body
Good Day,

I am very happy to write you, because i am Iraqi Woman, Farrah is my name, i am retired nurse from Baghdad, i am 45years old, my daughter Basirat is 12 years. I use to work with MOSUL UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE IRAQ, its my little introduction, forgive me if i disturb your peace.

I believe you know the insurgents killings and bombing situation in our country Iraq, which killed my Husband in one of the bomb attack,an i going tell you a secrete that nobody else know about. Foreign currency worth nearly Two Hundred Million United States Dollars was found in a Baghdad neighborhood,some part of the funds which was not traceable since 2003 was secured through Malik my late husband and his late friend moved some amount of money that was hidden in one of Saddam Hussain's caves,because they are Anti-Saddam, and it is now over 10 years, nobody ask, no trace and nothing said about the hidden money. Malik told me in secrete about the hidden money a night before he was killed, that was his last word to me as if he saw his death coming.

Today, i made up my mind to search for a foreign contact outside Iraq,whom i can trust, who can be so kind to assist me for the sake of the future of me and my daughter Basirat. I seek your attention for an investment offer in your country because your kind assistance in receiving these funds will be appreciated, Please ,the money total is Five Million American Dollars, Yes, that's truth, when you receive the money please help us save 60% for me and my daughter future, please take 40%, i hope you accept it the way i say it . If this accepted i will give you contact to how you will do in moving the money out of the London Security vaults where it's been deposited under temporal immunity coverage.

I can assure you that i only know of this secretes, I will make sure you receive all the claiming documents available to you upon your letter of acceptance.For more details View the this link to verify/confirm my statement:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm . Iraq, is a war zone and my life here cannot be predicted as anything can happen at any time, religion does not permit me to leave here without following the due process and rules, so help me rather than die and the funds left unclaimed, yet I believe, I will be out here some day. Please help me and no, let me say that "TRUST" should be our major objective in this venture as you'll be in control of it all. Until my mission is completed. Can you be trusted?

Please be so kind to reply now: farrahmalik45@gmail.com

Sincerely From Iraq
Farrah Malik.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.