Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bishopwilliam14@gmail.com dianaharry31@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bishopwilliam14@gmail.com dianaharry31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:33 pm

Chiesa di Cristo in Indonesia
Jalan MH. Thamrin, Cikokol, Neglasari, Periuk Jaya,
Periuk, Kota Jakarta. Email: dianaharry31@gmail.com

CARO SIGNORE / SIGNORA,

SONO UNA SUORE MISSIONARIA DELLA CHIESA DI CRISTO
INDONESIA. VOGLIAMO CONOSCERE CHE ABBIAMO CHIAMATO DAL SIGNORE PER AIUTARE COLORO CHE HANNO BISOGNO E IN PROBLEMA FINANZIARIO, DATO IL PRESTITO A QUALSIASI INDIVIDUO, AZIENDE E SOCIETÀ CHE HANNO BISOGNO DI SOLDI PER FARE AFFARI.

L'IMPORTO DEL PRESTITO È STATO FIRMATO E APPROVATO DAL COMITATO DELLA CHIESA LA SOMMA DI £ 100.000,00. CHE HAI IL PRIVILEGIO DI PRESTARE £ 50.000,00 A £ 1.000,00. DEVI RESTITUIRE IL PRESTITO CHE VIENE CONCESSO IN 5 ANNI DI ACCORDO.

SE SEI INTERESSATO, CONTATTARE GENTILMENTE IL VESCOVO WILLIAM CON LE INFORMAZIONI SOTTO:

NOME: VESCOVO WILLIAM OWENS
Email: bishopwilliam14@gmail.com
SOGGIORNI BENEDETTE.
SIS. DIANA HARRY.

Church of Christ In Indonesia
Jalan MH. Thamrin, Cikokol, Neglasari, Periuk Jaya,
Periuk, Kota Jakarta. Email: dianaharry31@gmail.com

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I'M A MISSIONARY SISTER OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST IN
INDONESIA. WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE THE CALLING FROM THE LORD TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED AND IN FINANCIAL PROBLEM BY GIVEN OUT LOAN TO ANY INDIVIDUAL,COMPANIES AND SOCIETY THAT NEED MONEY TO DO BUSINESS.

THE AMOUNT OF THE LOAN HAS BEEN SIGNED AND APPROVED BY THE CHURCH COMMITTEE THE SUM OF £100,000.00. WHICH YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO LOAN £50,000.00 TO £1,000.00. YOU ARE TO RETURN THE LOAN WHICH IS GRANTED TO YOU IN 5 YEARS AGREEMENT.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY CONTACT BISHOP WILLIAM WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW:

NAME: BISHOP WILLIAM OWENS
Email: bishopwilliam14@gmail.com
STAY BLESSED.
SIS. DIANA HARRY.

Header:
Return-Path: <dianaharry31@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 21:54:20
Subject: LOAN OFFERS
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dianaharry31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:12 pm

You have to contact the bishop and request the amount you seek for in $
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bishopwilliam14@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:31 pm

Hello
Welcome to Church of Christ in Indonesia. The Church of Christ provides this loan to you. I am in receipt of your email. I will be able to offer you the loan of £50.000.00. I have stated the terms of the loan below for you to see and tell me if you are in agreement with the loan terms or not.

*Loan Amount: £50.000.00
*Loan Rate: 5%
*Duration: 5 years
*Loan Interest: £1,000.00
*Monthly Payment: £850.00
*Total Payment: £51,000.00

CONDITION!
There are two option which you are required to choose from which is the collateral and non collateral loans.

1. Collateral process: I usually require an equity based property as collateral for my loan acquisition. You need to send me a collateral for this loan so that i may have the trust that as soon as i give you this loan, you will pay back at the need of the terms. I do not accept any other property type of any kind due to the fact that some of our customers have missed used this opportunity. They some times claim to have properties and send us copies of ownership, and when they are not able to pay back the loan and I want to claim these properties i then find out that the properties belong to their family. The family will then say they did not attest to the transaction at first, so please you have to make sure that the collateral's you are dropping belongs to you and not your family.

Non collateral process: This process required deposited of payment. For the loan of £50,000.00 you are entitled to send a payment of £850. And for the loan of £1,000.00 you are entitled to send a payment of £20. So that if you are unable to pay back the loan, your collateral will be claim and you will be placed on the media house by the bank as most wanted person which will destroy your family names plus yours. If you pay back the loan,your payment will be returned back to you. One thing about this alternative option is that it is a Non-collateral/security obtained from banks here which is popularly known as bank securities. When you obtain this non-collateral/security, it actually yield value which will eventually be equivalent to the loan you are obtaining during the stipulated duration of the loan. When you are unable to pay back the issuing Bank take the non-collateral which has yielded value as substitute for the loan.

I will issue out your loan to the transferring bank immediately the collateral is provided or the non collateral for the loan is acquired from the bank. Because of the risk and expenses when collateral are presented, so this is why i personally will always advice that our customers should simply go for the non collateral alternative when they do not have an equity based property to present as collateral. But if you still insist that you present an equity based property then that will be ok with us.

2. Transfer of your loan:
Bank to Bank Transfer : The transfer of the loan must be a bank to bank transfer, except otherwise stated by the borrower which means, you will have to provide the means which you want your loan transfer to you.

3. Loan agreement document: The Loan agreement document need to be signed to trust some guarantee of you to me that i can trust you. Remember that is a large some of amount which is needed by you.

4. Loan refund: The loan must refunded back to the lender at the end of the tenure the loan seeker is seeking the loan for without any delay. And for this reason, we are giving a maximum duration of five years to the loan seeker so that he /she will be able to repay the loan within that period.

And note that you will have to send me your data and a copy of your identity card so that i may know who i am dealing with.

Considering the above conditions if they are acceptable to you, you are required to complete the short application form below so as to enable me process your loan and successfully close this transaction within 2 to 4 days.

LOAN APPLICANT'S DETAILS:
* Full name:..........
* Address:........
* City: .... .......... .......
* Marital status: .............
* Income Rate: ...................
* Tel:...................
* Mobile:..................
* Your ID/Passport.
* Loan Purpose.....................

Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day.

Remain blessed,
Bishop William Owens
+6282249723172.

Phone;
+6282249723172
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Indonesia
City or exchange location Solo
Original network provider* Komselindo STKB-C (AMPS)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:29 am

Hello

I have received your details as we requested. While going through your data, you need to send us a copy of your Identity/passport. Then specify the amount you want to loan from us. Finally you have to abide to our condition if you really want us to loan you the money to you. I told you that we no longer accept lands as a collateral. I do not accept any other kind of property or lands. Reason is because of the fact that some of our customers have missed used this opportunity. They failed us and some times claim to have properties and send us copies of ownership, and when they are not able to pay back the loan and I want to claim these properties, I find out that the properties was not their own, it sometimes belong to their family. The family will then say they did not attest to the transaction at first, so that opportunity is no more.

So if you really want the loan from me, you have to abide to the condition of non collateral process which you have to deposit some money. This is not my personal money, is the church money, I am working according the instruction of the church. So if you really want the loan from us, you have to agree to our condition or we cancel it. Please we are not begging or forcing you, so check yourself well to know if you really want the loan and get back us, so that we can give you our details for the deposit payment of the loan. Then you specify the amount you want to loan, we will then tell you how much you pay for the deposit.

Remain blessed,
Bishop William Owens
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:22 pm

For the loan of £50,000.00 you are entitled to make a payment of £850.
If you agree with the condition, I will give you the details for the deposit payment of the loan. After the payment you will have your loan without delay.
God bless you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:47 pm

Hello
Greetings to you in the name of our father Lord, I have read from your message, and i understand that you live in America and you do not use pounds there. The amount in US dollars is the sum of $1,100.00 USD.

You have two options for the payment, so you can chose any one that will be easy for you. Since you are in US, we decided to give you one of our minister's information there in US for your easy payment or you send it us here Indonesia through an account. Here is the informations for you to make the payment.

1) Send through MoneyGram there in USA.
Name : Ighocha Mac Okor
City : Atlanta
State- Georgia

2) Send through an account here in Indonesia
Name: Aqilla A.
Acc no: 109712XXXX
Name of Bank: Maybank
Swift code: IBBKIDJA
Branch: Kcp. Dewi sartika - Bogor
Beneffical Address: jl. Kp Bendungan melayu. Rt,003/001. Kel, Rawabadak selatan. Kec,koja. Jakart utara_Indonesia.

As soon as this payment is made, you are asked to send me a scan copy of the payment receipt via email attachment, so that the payment can be confirm and you have your loan transfer into your account after the confirmation of the payment. I look forward to hearing from you with your positive action, so that we can proceed in transferring of the loan to you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Remain blessed,
Bishop William Owens.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:00 pm

Ok, I will be waiting for the scan copy of the payment receipt.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:59 pm

Hello
Peace be unto you, I have read and understand what you said, but before i give you another account, I need to know the reason why the payment could not go through. What happened to the account i gave you? Then you would have send the money with the second option, which i also gave you. Send us the money with the information below:

Send through MoneyGram there in USA.
Name : Ighocha Mac Okor
City : Atlanta
State- Georgia

This is very simple and easy for you, it's the same as giving you another account, because I will also get the money once you send it there. Remember the account will take more days before we receive the money here, so i will advice you to use the MoneyGram. As soon as this payment is made, you send me the copy of the payment.

Remain blessed,
Bishop William Owens.

Here is also information for sending us the money here in Indonesia, send through MoneyGram transfer with the data below;
(LIA GUSLIANA)
First name: LIA
Last name: GUSLIANA
Address: Bogor-Indonesia

You are ask to chose the easy one for yourself. My spirit tells me that you're nice person, and I have chosen to help you get this loan from us, now i want to tell you this, you really have to speed up for you to get the loan before you miss this opportunity. A lot of people have taken the loan from us and we will soon stop given out loans for the year. I was moved by the spirit to tell you this.
God bless you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:36 am

Hello
Peace be unto you, here is the another bank account you can use to send me the money, as you asked me to supply you.

Name: ANA L.
Acc No: 70370229XXXX
Name of Bank: CIMB Niaga
Branch: KCP PS_ Tanah Abang
Swift Code: BNIAIDJA
Beneficial Address: Jakarta Barat.

I will be expecting your psoitive action this time.

Remain blessed,
Bishop William Owens.

Hello
Peace be unto you, here is the another bank account you can use to send me the money, as you asked me to supply you. I have given you two different account so that you will not fail this time.

1) Send to the bank account here in Indonesia
Name: ANA L.
Acc No: 70370229XXXX
Name of Bank: CIMB Niaga
Branch: KCP PS_ Tanah Abang
Swift Code: BNIAIDJA
Beneficial Address: Jakarta Barat.

2) Send to the bank account.
Account number: 791693XXXX
Routing number: 061000227.
Name: Ighocha M.
Bank name: Wells Fargo,
Bank address: 3019 BURFORD HWY NE. GA. 30329,
Benef Adds: GA 30311

I am very sure that between the two bank account one must be successful. So I will be expecting your psoitive news this time.
Remain blessed,
Bishop William Owens.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:26 pm

Ok I look forward to hearing from your action
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.