Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wu.nelsonhall@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: cbndept2@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:04 pm

Recovery scam.

Attention: My Dear Good Friend

I am Mrs. Mary Feegel, I am a US citizen, 56years Old. I reside here in Monticello, New York 12701. My residential address is as follows. 23 Hammond Street, Monticello, New York 12701, United States. I am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $30,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Mr. John Richard, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the happiest woman on Earth because I have received my compensation funds of $2,800,000.00. Moreover, Mr. John Richard, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. John Richard.

But due to the recent upgrading in their services in COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE as they know so many people may be afraid to come to Nigeria to claim their compensation, you can claim your compensation while you stay where you are, just contact Mr. John Richard for the update and procedure to be taken.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

Mr. John Richard.

(Compensation Officer)

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

Nigeria Compensation Award House,

95 Compensation Drive,Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria 23401.

Landline Tel: +234-7068-481-013 (Available from 9am to 5pm)

Mobile Tel: +234-7089-073-391 (Available 24Hours/7Days)

Email: cbndept2@yandex.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. John Richard was just $100 for the paper works, take note of that. This must be paid for processing of your paper works, after that you will get your compensation within a few days.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. John Richard so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Mary Feegel

Header:

Return-Path: <mscarmanl823@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cbndept2@yandex.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 00:14:55 -0700
Message-ID: <CAPNqoAC9Yp-yXFs0TU0-9BF_jmAs4ftVm-oeWdif74qAOG_StQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thank You and Be Blessed.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+2347068481013
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cbndept2@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:42 am

Recovery Scam:

United Nations Office of International Oversight Services (OIOS)
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division
Head of United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Internal Oversight Services

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

I CAME TO NIGERIA LAST TWO WEEKS AGO FROM THE NEW YORK USA AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH THE WORLD BANK PRESIDENT ROBERT B. ZOELLICK AND THE UN SECRETARY GENERAL BAN KI-MOON DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM THE FBI AND OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM ASIA, EUROPE AND AMERICA RESPECTIVELY ON THE RATE OF PAYMENT DELAY ACTIVITIES/SCAM GOING ON IN AFRICA.

I APOLOGIZES FOR ALL THAT YOU WENT THROUGH IN THE PAST REGARDING THE CLAIMING OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS, I MET WITH THE NIGERIAN NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT WHO CLAIMED IGNORANT OF THE DELAY IN RELEASING FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES FUNDS IN AFRICA BUT PROMISED TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL FUND BENEFICIARIES RECEIVE THEIR FUNDS WITHIN THE NEXT 24HRS.DURING OUR RECONCILIATION REVIEW, ALL UNPAID LOTTERY WINNING, CONTRACT PAYMENTS AND INHERITANCE PAYMENT FILES BELONGING TO YOU AND OTHER FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES WAS RECOVERED.

YOUR PAYMENT WAS AMONG THE APPROVED BENEFICIARIES WITH A PART- PAYMENT OF $15.5M AND HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED WITH AN ATM CARD NUMBER: 4988 2414 7616 3496 THROUGH THE CHARTERED BANK INTER-SWITCH COMPUTERIZATION DEPARTMENT IN UNITED KINGDOM. YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW USD20,000.00 PER DAY FROM YOUR ATM CARD IN ANY ATM MACHINE CENTER OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD OR OPTIONAL AS SOON AS YOU GET THE ATM CARD, YOU CAN DEPOSIT THE TOTAL AMOUNT IN THE ATM CARD INTO YOUR BANKING ACCOUNT WITH YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION OR PASSPORT ID.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BEAR THE COST OF YOUR ATM CARD COURIER FEE AS STIPULATED BY THE AUDITORS, THE AUDITORS DECLINED REVERSE DELIVERY PAYMENT, (NO MORE C.O.D FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS) THAT IF A REVERSE DELIVERY PAYMENT IS MADE, AND SOMETHING GOES WRONG, THAT WE/YOU CANNOT SUE THE DELIVERY COMPANY TO RECOVER THE FULL VALUE OF THE FUND AS STIPULATED IN THE ATM CARD SINCE PAYMENT FOR DELIVERY WAS NOT MADE AT POINT OF MAILING,SO FOR THIS REASONS, WE HAD COME TO AN AGREEMENT WITH THE AUDITORS THAT YOU SHALL BE THE ONE TO TAKE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELIVERY FEE OF YOUR $15.5M ATM CARD TO YOUR ADDRESS AS REVERSE PAYMENT IS RULED OUT.

YOUR $15.5M ATM CARD WILL ONLY COST YOU THE COST OF DELIVERING YOUR ATM CARD WHICH INVOLVES ONLY $105 (24HRS DELIVERY). BASED ON THE ABOVE REASONS, WE HAVE CONCLUDED DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT WITH A COURIER AGENT, IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE DEVELOPMENT; YOU ARE REQUESTED TO IMMEDIATELY PAY THE DELIVERY COST THROUGH THE AGENT GIVEN PAYMENT INSTRUCTION BELOW. YOUR ATM CARD SHALL BE DELIVERED TO YOU AS SOON AS THE $105 COURIER FEE IS PAID. DELIVERY COST:$105 (24HRS/OVERNIGHT DELIVERY)URGENTLY SEND THE ABOVE PAYMENT VIA WIRE TRANSFER TO THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION STATED BELOW, ALSO FORWARD YOUR CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THE ATM CARD TO BE DELIVERED AS THE UNITED NATIONS WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISTAKE IN DELIVERING YOUR $15.5M ATM CARD PAYMENT TO YOU.

I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME HERE IN AFRICA, SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY SEND THE $105 COURIER FEE TODAY SO THAT THE COURIER COMPANY WILL PROCEED ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD BEFORE I LEAVE AFRICA. IF YOUR DELIVERY FEE IS RECEIVED TODAY, YOUR $15.5M ATM CARD WILL LEAVE TO YOUR DESTINATION FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING AND WILL GET TO YOU WITHIN 24HRS, THIS MEANS THAT IF YOU SEND THE $105 DELIVERY FEE TODAY, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR $15.5M ATM CARD TOMORROW SINCE IT IS AN OVERNIGHT/ 24HRS DELIVERY.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE $105 COURIER FEE.

Receivers Name: FELIX UGOCHUKWU OPARA
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Test Question: Today
Test Answer: Final
MTCN#:............
Amount: $105
Senders Name / Address:

AFTER PAYING THE FEE, SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP CONFIRMATION OF THE TRANSACTION FOR RECORD KEEPING. I WAIT FOR THE WIRE TRANSFER PAYMENT CONFIRMATION OF THE $105 COURIER FEE AND YOUR DELIVERY INFORMATION TO ENABLE YOUR ATM CARD DELIVERY PROCEED IMMEDIATELY.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
Head of United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight Services
Telephone: +2347068481013

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.202
Return-Path: <oparafelixugochukwu@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.51]
Reply-To: cbndept2@yandex.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 01:27:24 -0700
Message-ID: <CAPRK0hd+wBaXrc4CT2N5cA0y55O-0rmX1uFNs7ek0igJpGUxGA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: United Nations Office of International Oversight Services (OIOS)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +2347068481013
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.