Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

donatusandpartners@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:12 pm

Confidential Offer////
People
Donatus Athony <donatusandpartners@gmail.com> Today at 1:39
BCC
Message body
Barrister Donatus A.Anthony Esq
Donatus Chambers

Good Afternoon,

I`m Barrister Donatus A. Anthony , am writing you from the United Kingdom in respect of a transaction that will be of mutual benefit. One of my diseased clients deposited the sum of $9.000.000.00 in a bank account in the Republic of South Africa and since my client died in 2006 there is no trace of his family or any relative to put a claim on the said huge sum of money in South Africa. I`m offering you to stand as my late client`s business associate and I will give you the deposit slip of the deposited funds and also the contact details of the bank in South Africa so that you can contact the bank as the next of kin to my late client and claim the funds.

Sharing ratio; after the funds $9.000.000.00 is transferred to your bank account you will take 50% and give 50% to me. The expenses for the paperwork that will be required by the bank will be shared between us. I`m waiting for your reply so we can move forward with this transaction.

Your Faithfully,
Donatus Chambers
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:12 am

Donatus Chambers

Good Morning,

Thanks for your reply.

This is the bank contact information;

Bank Manager: Mr.Douglas Malusi
Bank Name: African Bank Limited
Email: dm.africanbank.sa@fastservice.com
Bank Tel: +27127716969

Please let me know after you contact the bank.

Please copy the below mesaage and send to the bank. This is the mail you will send to the Bank........................................................................................................................................................

Dear Mr.Douglas Malusi.

My name is and am contacting you to claim the funds $9.000.000 deposited in your Bank by my late business partner Chief Abella Sesay. What are the requirement and proceedings. I attached the deposit certificate as a reference to back up my claim. I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks,

Header:
Return-Path: <donatusandpartners@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 01:56:37
Subject: Contact the bank

Phone:
+27127716969
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location Pretoria
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

donatusandpartners@gmail.com dm.africanbank.sa@fastservice.c

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:01 pm

Donatus Chambers

Good Morning,

I`m happy that you have contacted the bank. Let me know when you hear from the bank.

Your Faithfully,
Donatus Chambers

From The Desk;
Mr.Douglas Malusi
Foreign Remittance Dept
African Bank Ltd.

Attn;

African Bank Ltd acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated 18th August, 2018 and the content therein duly noted and carefully observed.

Be informed that African Bank Ltd has held an emergency board of trustee`s meeting this morning regarding your letter of claim and African Bank board members have approved your claim after our investigation and confirmation that you are business partner of our late customer Chief Abella Sesay. We are satisfied that you are business associate of Chief Abella Sesay and you are the next of kin/foreign business associate and you want the said sum of $9.000.000.00 deposited in our Bank by our late customer chief Abella Sesay transferred to your Bank Account.

I wish to inform you on behalf of African Bank Ltd board of trustees that the bank account (Chief Abella Sesay) in question has become dormant since November 20, 2009 and therefore before the funds $9.000.000.00 can not be transferred to your bank account except the dormant bank of account of our late customer (Chief Abella Sesay) is activated and to reactivate the dormant bank account will cost you one thousand eight hundred and seventy eight dollars ($1,878.00) only.

Send the sum of one thousand eight hundred and seventy eight dollars ($1,878.00) only with the payment details below via western union money transfer or money gram;

Receivers Name: AUSTIN OKECHUKWU (Surname: DOMINIC)
Receivers Address: 501 BLOEMHOFF 668 SCHOEMAN STREET 0001 pretoria South Africa.
Destination: SOUTH AFRICA
MTCN?
Question and Answer if any?
Senders Name in full?
Senders Address?
Senders City and Country?

Upon the receipt of the payment of one thousand eight hundred and seventy eight dollars ($1,878.00) only from you African Bank Ltd will activate the dormant bank account of our late customer/your business associate, process and immediately transfer the said amount $9.000.000.00 to your designated bank account.

You are advised to send to us your complete bank details to which the funds will be transferred to after the activation of the dormant bank account of your late business associate Chief Abella Sesay.

Regards,
Mr.Douglas Malusi
Foreign Remittance Dept
African Bank Ltd
Tel: +27127716969

Header:
Return-Path: <dm.africanbank.sa@fastservice.com>
Received: from [41.13.124.189] ([41.13.124.189]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa01.server.lan [10.76.45.2]) (via HTTP); Sat, 18 Aug 2018 10:17:09
Subject: Re: Filing a claim.

Orig IP: 41.13.124.189 | Orig ISP: Vodacom- | City: Pretoria | Country: South Africa | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 13.124.189
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dm.africanbank.sa@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:43 pm

From The Desk;
Mr.Douglas Malusi
Foreign Remittance Dept
African Bank Ltd.

Attn;

African Bank Ltd acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated 18th August, 2018 and the content therein duly noted and carefully observed.

You are advised to transfer the amount of one thousand eight hundred and seventy eight dollars ($1,878.00) to our affiliated bank in Malaysia with the bank account details below;

Account Name: EASTER BINTI ABDUL G.
Bank Name: MAYBANK
ACCOUNT No: 51458937XXXX
SWIFT CODE: MBBEMYKL
Bank address: ADRESS: JALAN 53 KEPONG 52100 KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA.

Kindly send me a scan copy of the payment slip as soon as the said amount one thousand eight hundred and seventy eight dollars ($1,878.00) is transferred to the given bank account in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Regards,
Mr.Douglas Malusi
Foreign Remittance Dept
African Bank Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dm.africanbank.sa@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:19 pm

From The Desk;
Mr.Douglas Malusi
Foreign Remittance Dept
African Bank Ltd.

Attn;

African Bank Ltd acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated 20th August, 2018 and the content therein duly noted and carefully observed.

I`m still waiting to receive the scan copy of the transfer slip?

Regards,
Mr.Douglas Malusi
Foreign Remittance Dept
African Bank Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.