Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ndleaoffice007@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mmmichell@citromail.hu

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:54 pm

Okay Sir.

Send it via Walmart to Walmart .Use this name: LATOYA EDDIE.

BEST REGARDS,

MR. M.MITCHELL .
THE EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN,FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE CENTRE (F.I.C.S.A) .
MY DIRECT MOBILE TELEPHONE +27747250682.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

draftoffice8@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:29 pm

Attn:Beneficiary :
People
Chairman Dr.Douglas Ramaphosa Jr. <draftoffice8@gmail.com> Today at 16:20
Reply-To: draftoffice@ymail.com
BCC
Message body

THE PRESIDENCY
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
FOREIGN CONTRACT PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION BOARD PRIVATE BAG X1000, CAPE TOWN, 8000
STREET:TUYNHUYS BUILDING, PARLIAMENT STREET, CAPE TOWN
October 9th, 2018.

Attn:Beneficiary :

RE: PART OF YOUR US$9.5MILLION OUTSTANDING CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUND VIA ATM CARD/CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT (KTT) MODE OF PAYMENT.

This is to inform you that the Presidency has stepped into the payment of your contract fund. The instruction to this Board to authorize your payment was given by the President Cyril Ramaphosa (G C R SA) following intelligence report on scam inheritance contract payment he received which (S A R B) are engaging in the practice of inheritance/Contract payment delays through unnecessary use of bureaucratic office processes and imposition of unauthorized fees. This apart have been allegations that some officials of South Africa Synthetic Oil Liquid (S A S O L ) and the reserved bank of South Africa S A R B deliberately divert funds approved with the name of a contractors to account that were not given by the known contractor after the due processing and approval of such payment.

To avoid and curtail official misconduct and deliberate delay of foreign contractor’s payment under one flimsy reason or the order, the President of the Country therefore mandated this office of raise contractor’s payment and ensures that such payments are received by the contractor within a short period of five (5) days from the day of notice.

Based on the information contained in your contract files and records submitted to us from South Africa Synthetic Oil Liquid (S.A.S.O.L),in conjunction with the reserved bank of South Africa (S A R B) and MF, IMF /WORLD BANK/FBI/UN your name was in the list of Category “A” compensation contractors/inheritance /lottery award winning prize beneficiary’s whose payments have been verified and approved with the records indicating that your payment has long been over due. The directive from the President based on all these findings is that this office should make immediately and uninterrupted payment of your contract/inheritance fund direct from the Federal Treasury other offices including Banks earlier handling your payment have been advised to handover your payment file to my office.

In respect of this, this office held a meeting with the representatives of concerned government bodies during which your contract file and other information to your payment were submitted. After going through your file a lot of official irregularities stop orders and complexities surrounding the payment was discovered. This office and the concerned bodies unanimously decided and approved that your contract a part-payment of US$9.5M will be raised in ATM CARD/CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT . The ATM CARD/CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT will be raised either in your name or in the name of your company as the beneficiary. As soon as the ATM CARD/CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT is raised and signed off by you will be required to be to present the CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT to any bank in this world wide and also it will take you 2-3 days to be cleared into your bank account or your ATM CARD to be used to withdraw money at any inters -witched ATM CARD MACHINE .

However, any contractor/beneficiary who prefers fund remittance via Telegraphic Transfer (KTT) is advised to apply officially to this office without delay. Although this will take a little longer time. Once the application is approved payment advice will be issued to any affiliate banks for immediate remittance to your nominated account.

You are therefore advised to liaise with the Chairman Dr.Douglas Ramaphosa Jr on his office on immediately on receipt of this notice for further directives.

Yours faithfully,

Chairman Dr.Douglas Ramaphosa Jr.
Chairman, Foreign Contract Payment Authorization Board FCPAB Chairman and President adviser on Foreign Contract Payment

Warning: Contractors are advised to adhere strictly to this directive. Any fund beneficiary who ignores this instruction will be doing that at his own risk and should not blame the Government for non-payment
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ndleaoffice007@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:59 pm

Attn:Beneficiary:
People
Chairman Dr.Douglas Ramaphosa Jr. <ndleaoffice007@gmail.com> Today at 11:28
BCC
Message body
THE PRESIDENCY
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
October 13th, 2018.

RE: PART OF YOUR US$9.5MILLION OUTSTANDING CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUND VIA ATM CARD/CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT (KTT) MODE OF PAYMENT.

This is to inform you that the Presidency has stepped into the payment of your contract fund. The instruction to this Board to authorize your payment was given by the President Cyril Ramaphosa (G C R SA) following intelligence report on scam inheritance contract payment he received which (S A R B) are engaging in the practice of inheritance/Contract payment delays through unnecessary use of bureaucratic office processes and imposition of unauthorized fees. This apart have been allegations that some officials of South Africa Synthetic Oil Liquid (S A S O L ) and the reserved bank of South Africa S A R B deliberately divert funds approved with the name of a contractors to account that were not given by the known contractor after the due processing and approval of such payment.

To avoid and curtail official misconduct and deliberate delay of foreign contractor’s payment under one flimsy reason or the order, the President of the Country therefore mandated this office of raise contractor’s payment and ensures that such payments are received by the contractor within a short period of five (5) days from the day of notice.

Based on the information contained in your contract files and records submitted to us from South Africa Synthetic Oil Liquid (S.A.S.O.L),in conjunction with the reserved bank of South Africa (S A R B) and MF, IMF /WORLD BANK/FBI/UN your name was in the list of Category “A” compensation contractors/inheritance /lottery award winning prize beneficiary’s whose payments have been verified and approved with the records indicating that your payment has long been over due. The directive from the President based on all these findings is that this office should make immediately and uninterrupted payment of your contract/inheritance fund direct from the Federal Treasury other offices including Banks earlier handling your payment have been advised to handover your payment file to my office.

In respect of this, this office held a meeting with the representatives of concerned government bodies during which your contract file and other information to your payment were submitted. After going through your file a lot of official irregularities stop orders and complexities surrounding the payment was discovered. This office and the concerned bodies unanimously decided and approved that your contract a part-payment of US$9.5M will be raised in ATM CARD/CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT . The ATM CARD/CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT will be raised either in your name or in the name of your company as the beneficiary. As soon as the ATM CARD/CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT is raised and signed off by you will be required to be to present the CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT to any bank in this world wide and also it will take you 2-3 days to be cleared into your bank account or your ATM CARD to be used to withdraw money at any inters -witched ATM CARD MACHINE .

However, any contractor/beneficiary who prefers fund remittance via Telegraphic Transfer (KTT) is advised to apply officially to this office without delay. Although this will take a little longer time. Once the application is approved payment advice will be issued to any affiliate banks for immediate remittance to your nominated account.

You are therefore advised to liaise with the Chairman Dr.Douglas Ramaphosa Jr on his office email address (draftoffice@ymail.com)Telephone number +27747250682 immediately on receipt of this notice for further directives.

Yours faithfully,

Chairman, Foreign Contract Payment Authorization Board FCPAB Chairman and President adviser on Foreign Contract Payment

Warning: Contractors are advised to adhere strictly to this directive. Any fund beneficiary who ignores this instruction will be doing that at his own risk and should not blame the Government for non-payment
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

draftoffice@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:29 pm

REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
October 15th, 2018.

Attn:Sir/Madam,

RE: PART OF YOUR US$9.5MILLION OUTSTANDING CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUND VIA ATM CARD MODE OF PAYMENT.

Thank you for your last email,the contents quite noted and well understood by me.

Therefore, i required your (1)Your full name, in which we shall engraved on your ATM MASTER CARD (2)Your full receiving/mailing address, where i shall deliver your approved ATM CARD without any delays.(3)Your direct mobile telephone number for easy communication (4)A copy of your ID for identification.

However,if you really want to work with me in order to receive your approved ATM CARD,you are required to offset the cost delivery,insurance coverage and other malicious damages $320 only,because i am not here for jokes so that the original copy of your approved ATM CARD will be dispatch to you immediately i secured and send you all the approval documents on your behalf and a copy of your ATM CARD via attachment.

Finally,ENCLOSED A COPY OF MY ID FOR YOUR IDENTIFICATION

Yours faithfully,

Chairman Dr.Douglas Ramaphosa Jr.+27747250682.CALL ME ON MY DIRECT MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR MORE CLARIFICATION

Header;
Return-Path: <draftoffice@ymail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic304.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 06:41:02
Reply-To: "Dr.Douglas Ramaphosa" <draftoffice@ymail.com>
Subject: Re: Attn:Beneficiary :

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

draftoffice@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:12 pm

THE PRESIDENCY
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
FOREIGN CONTRACT PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION BOARD
PRIVATE BAG X1000, CAPE TOWN, 8000
STREET:TUYNHUYS BUILDING,
PARLIAMENT STREET, CAPE TOWN

October 16th, 2018.

Dear

RE: PART OF YOUR US$9.5MILLION OUTSTANDING CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUND VIA ATM CARD MODE OF PAYMENT IN FAVOR OF

Thank you for your last email, the contents quite noted and well understood by me.

However, find attached Copies of your approval documents also, a copy of your ATM MASTER CARD ,And for me to deliver the Original copy to your declared address in USA without any delays.

Therefore,you are required to offset the cost of delivery,insurance coverage and other malicious damages $320 only

More so, send the required fee $320 through western union money transfer okay.Below are my protocol receivers officers name as follows as:

First Name:KINGSLEY.
Middle Name:UGOCHUKWU.
Last Name:UZOAMAKA.
Address:Pretoria South Africa.
Text Question:Good.
Text Answer: Colors.
Amount:$320 only.
(MTCN)CONTROL NUMBER .........................

Finally,kindly forward to my email the (MTCN)immediately you send the money today unfailingly.

Yours faithfully,

Chairman Dr.Douglas Ramaphosa Jr.+27747250682.CALL ME ON MY DIRECT MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR MORE CLARIFICATION

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

draftoffice@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:07 am

If you can not send it via western union money transfer i have no other way for you , you can as well as just forget about it my friend , i have had it enough of people like you who will ask for bank account to send token and i will suffer myself to provide it to them and the will never show up again and mostly this peoples telephone is always on voice mail with woman voicemail while the said they are men so i have decided not to give my bank account out for unbelievers like i am not here for jokers , you if you don't know western union fly down to south Africa to pick it by yourself or just forfeit the ATM card as unclaimed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emefielemrgodwin309@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 23, 2019 3:17 pm

People
Chairman Dr.Douglas Ramaphosa Jr. <emefielemrgodwin309@gmail.com> 16 May at 4:32 PM
BCC
Message body
THE PRESIDENCY
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
May 16th, 2019.

RE: PART OF YOUR US$9.5MILLION OUTSTANDING CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUND VIA ATM CARD/CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT OR /ONLINE BANKING MODE OF PAYMENT.

Based on the information contained in your contract files and records submitted to us from South Africa Synthetic Oil Liquid (S.A.S.O.L),in conjunction with the reserved bank of South Africa (S A R B) and MF, IMF /WORLD BANK/FBI/UN your name was in the list of Category “A” compensation contractors/inheritance /lottery award winning prize /Dating beneficiary’s whose payments have been verified and approved with the records indicating that your payment has long been over due. The directive from the President based on all these findings is that this office should make immediately and uninterrupted payment of your contract/inheritance fund direct from the Federal Treasury other offices including Banks earlier handling your payment have been advised to handover your payment file to my office.

In respect of this, this office held a meeting with the representatives of concerned government bodies during which your contract file and other information to your payment were submitted. After going through your file a lot of official irregularities stop orders and complexities surrounding the payment was discovered. This office and the concerned bodies unanimously decided and approved that your contract a part-payment of US$9.5M will be raised in ATM CARD/CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT .The ATM CARD/CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT will be raised either in your name or in the name of your company as the beneficiary. As soon as the ATM CARD/CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT is raised and signed off by you will be required to be to present the CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT to any bank in this world wide and also it will take you 2-3 days to be cleared into your bank account or your ATM CARD to be used to withdraw money at any inters -witched ATM CARD MACHINE .

However, any contractor/beneficiary who prefers fund remittance via ONLINE BANKING TRANSFER is advised to apply officially to this office without delay. Although this will take a little longer time. Once the application is approved payment advice will be issued to any affiliate banks for immediate remittance to your own Online bank account.

You are therefore advised to liaise with the Chairman Dr.Douglas Ramaphosa Jr on his office on immediately on receipt of this notice for further directives.

Yours faithfully,

Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.