Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mbank223@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mbank223@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:53 pm

FOR YOUR PAYMENT
People
M BANK <mbank223@yahoo.com> Today at 4:08
To
mbank223@yahoo.com
Message body
Attn:BENEFICIARY,

I am Frank Micheal from Kenya a staff of World Bank but newly appointed at MAYBANK Malaysia.

We have been mandated to open communication with you regards to your payment. .

We acknowledge the fact that the United Nations Organization UNO. ,the World Bank and other Financial Bodies have agreed and empowered the Maybank Malaysia to effect all outstanding contract/inheritance funds from Africa , Europe,America and Asia to the beneficiaries immediately.

We are very confident to communicate with you in this regard,and to advise you for your corporation in making sure this payment is released to you as quickly as possible.

Kindly keep in touch with this office with the requirements below so that we can start the processing of your payment of US$45.5m( FORTY FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOLLARS ONLY) and make remittances without delay.

1.YOUR FULL NAMES

2.YOUR HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESSES

3.A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENSE

4.YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

5.YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER

6.YOUR COMPANY'S NAME

Your contract/inheritance funds will be credited to your bank account immediately you open communication with this office.

Any communications outside this office is at your own peril.

Call me as you receive this message and e-mail me on: maybankmalaysia888@yahoo.com

I am expecting your response and call and e-mail: maybankmalaysia888@yahoo.com

Thanks and good luck.

Dr.Frank Micheal
Head of Foreign Operations
MAY BANK MALAYSIA
Reply on: maybankmalaysia888@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.