Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

os585703@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

os585703@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:42 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim.

Email received:

Date: Tue, Jul 17, 2018
Subject: Confidential
To:

Hello Sir

I know my letter would appear like a joke or a scam to you because the internet is used by a lot of people to fool others. Sometimes when blessings comes, people might not believe it because of the lies people use the internet to perpetuate. But I assure you that the end of our transaction will make a huge difference in our lives. As such, happiness and joy will abide by us wherever we go and in whatever we do.

Please keep this as a confidential information to yourself alone. Do not disclose it to anyone, no matter how close. It should be strictly between both of us until the end, for us to succeed. Please be guided that any information leakage will jeopardize the whole deal.

I work with the Saudi Arabia corruption probe panel and if you are current with the news, you will understand what is going on presently in our Kingdom.So far we have arrested over 200 people (the Prince, Ministers and Government officials) from which we have also recovered over a $100 million dollars from some of the officials.

The reason am contacting you is because we want to divert some funds from the funds we have recovered and keep it in an offshore account with your help. Not all the monies recovered were declared. We declared some to our government and we still have over $100 million dollars which we did not declare to our government and which nobody knows about, apart from you that I am just disclosing it to now.

The funds will be kept for our own personal use and we want to use you because you are not known by any one. If we keep the funds with our own friends and family it will be an easy traced and we will get into trouble, so we decided to use you to keep the funds and invest it until after 3 years when we will be due to retire from active service.

We will share the funds with you on a 70/30. As soon as you receive the funds you keep 30% for yourself and invest the balance for me until after 3 years when i will be free to have such funds for my retirement.But we will consult a lawyer who will write an agreement between us to avoid any form of bridge of agreement regarding the fund. then about investing mine for me you can look for a good functioning company in your country and invest mine for me or Even if you don't know of any good company, you can keep it in an interest yielding account of yours for me until the right time. I need a quick response from you and an affirmation that you will not expose me and that you are willing to partner with me. Then I will tell you how you will receive the funds i will appoint a lawyer who will stand between us. if you are really ready and willing to work with me to receive the fund Upon your positive response, I will give you the contact of the lawyer for more directives on how we are to proceed will commence. Send me your full name and direct phone number, then we will proceed.

Regards.
Salim Omar
os585703@gmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mr.salimomar1965@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:16 am

Money transfer scam.

Greetings
Please, what is the current situation of the coronavirus pandemic in your country and state? Is the Government still putting its citizens on lock-down? I would like to have a private business discussion with you which would be of a great mutual benefit to both of us at the end.Please hope to hear from you soon,
Regards
Salim Omar
mr.salimomar1965@yahoo.com

Header:

Return-Path: <kudibarry8@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mr.salimomar1965@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 15:41:52 +0100
Message-ID: <CAN6fBZ+1SW4=wHXMNucsZsq_CNhBD8r3ayUcc3r6JExMmNX+7g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.